Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hector's just like stallion comes on here talks shite but doesnt actually see the field. :confused:

But yeah I think I'll try to make it down there.

I don't come on here saying how great I am. I'm the fat cheese burger loving retarded kid who gets picked last for his soccer team in gym class, that you love because he's always smiling wondering when it's going to be Christmas. you know what I mean Kjohnsob.Manager of the year:cool:....maybe player of the year...never...for everythign else theres Master card....or MacDonalds:eek:

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
you got your solid minutes in today. Hector was the rams secret weapon, so they saved him til crunch time.

the_caged_keeper

Nov 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Coast 2 - Pumas 1 (4 - 2 on PKs). Firstly, congrats to a team that shouldn't even have been in the game, period - you guys played your asses off and deserved to win the game just based on that. Secondly, I hope that any team that I play on from now on never has to play on Super Bowl Sunday. Players (core, captain/coach type players) not showing up until just before game time because of a GODDAMNED football game is, to me, ridiculous for a cup game. I'd make concessions if it had been a regular league game, but a CUP game?! Come on... I know we're not pros, but there's a level of commitment that any team can ask for, and should ask for, especially when it's a one and done game. We're done, and I think we deserve to be. Good luck West Coast SC, but don't get your hopes up too high.

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shhh..its the top three teams gone from 2c:D

Actually the top eight are gone! The Titans who are in 9th place haven't even played a cup game yet, but at least Abbotsford was able to squeak a win out over Gobind in 3C. (Gobind have one win this year.)

2A wasn't very nice to 2C this weekend, winning 4 games against them.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually the top eight are gone! The Titans who are in 9th place haven't even played a cup game yet, but at least Abbotsford was able to squeak a win out over Gobind in 3C. (Gobind have one win this year.)

Mission hasn't played yet!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
White Rock 5 Poco United 0

Wonder if Poco was missing guys? I didn't think they were that bad, played us hard and there goalie was very good?

Anyone from Whiterock on here?

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched the White Rock game as I have a buddy on Poco. They had 4 subs. My friend didn't say they were missing anyone. They just suck, so it's not hard to see why the top teams in 2B have so many goals.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

ya, from the look of things, only the GEU Titans and Misson SC are the only teams left in div. 2C.....and mission has to play ACBC.......good luck!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission actually isn't that bad, young and fast...might be a good game to watch!

true, it might be a good game to watch, but i still think i give the edge to ACBC.....one major reason being they are the home team and it would depend how dedicated Mission is to get all their players out to play ACBC at their home pitch

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Coast 2 - Pumas 1 (4 - 2 on PKs). Firstly, congrats to a team that shouldn't even have been in the game, period - you guys played your asses off and deserved to win the game just based on that. Secondly, I hope that any team that I play on from now on never has to play on Super Bowl Sunday. Players (core, captain/coach type players) not showing up until just before game time because of a GODDAMNED football game is, to me, ridiculous for a cup game. I'd make concessions if it had been a regular league game, but a CUP game?! Come on... I know we're not pros, but there's a level of commitment that any team can ask for, and should ask for, especially when it's a one and done game. We're done, and I think we deserve to be. Good luck West Coast SC, but don't get your hopes up too high.

All i can say is WOW!!!!!!! We won a game with 11 players on the field. One of our strikers was shitfaced but played his ass off. When I scored my goal i thought it was over, but they came back to tie it on a bouncer to the corner. All I have to say is we should have lost, how i do not know. If you think that is anywhere our squad you are very mistaken. We were missing about 7 core players. I know the whole full squad thing is played out, but Div.2c has to be the weakest division by far. I watched the Nomads dominate one of there best teams, Rams beat there top team 2-0 with not a full squad, and we beat a top level team with a drunk striker and 11 players. Yes we went to PK's where our keeper came up huge(yes it was Matty this time.) But the only reason they scored a goal was because we were all done AND I MEAN DONE. i don't think the Rams and us should play next round and if we do I will have to talk to the league since we are the only two teams in Round 3,yes I said round 3 bitches. There has to be a draw each round.

Now everyone say it together..... WestCoast What?????

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched the White Rock game as I have a buddy on Poco. They had 4 subs. My friend didn't say they were missing anyone. They just suck, so it's not hard to see why the top teams in 2B have so many goals.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAH

Div. 2b sucks!!!!!!!

only top two teams still in cup????????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NOW which division is better??? no contest.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCNC United allow 6 goals all year and then allow 3 in their cup game? Nomads are a force to be reckoned with.

They only allowed 6 goals because there division is shite. Plain and simple. POO. That division should be the fourth div.3.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Like duff said WOW what a game...i showed up and they had almost all there team ready to play...hard fought game...we had players step it up huge and showed up and played really hard. Good on them. As for the game...with no subs, and a drunk guy. We played our asses off....truthfully i was worried wed walk off tonight with a loss. But we held it out to shootouts, and ended up winning again. 4-2. Thank god we get a break now so our suspended players can get back. Hopefully the mooks wont do stupid shite and get the yellows. I dont know what this means "don't get your hopes up too high" But to tell ya if we had our full squad out there...this match would of being over in the first half. So have fun, no more cup for you - 1 year

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Matty and Duff.

and well Done Matty on pulling off the SO...maybe they will never haul you out of the PK's again ;)

I would love to face either the "Mighty Rams" or "Westcoast What!?" if we are able to pull of a result against a very seasoned veteran group of club bretheren.

looking forward to round 2 now... :D

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
They only allowed 6 goals because there division is shite. Plain and simple. POO. That division should be the fourth div.3.

Westcoast you are a knob and it shows in your posts. You had to go to panalties to beat a fourth place 2C team. Wow you guys must be that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0