Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kin Park after school bihotch!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remember when you were in high school and Dan wanted to fight Pete? They'd meet somewhere after school and go toe to toe. At MRSS it was Kin Park. Whatever. This thread is for calling people out. Someone pissed you off? Someone not a Premium Member or a Site Supporter and you think they should be? Call them out. Do it here. Do it now!

I'll start.

Crafty? 345 posts. Any reason you aren't a Premium Member or a Site Supporter? Buck up man. Let's go.

Sheep? Same goes for you man. I believe someone even changed your username when you stated you'd become a PM if he did. Get on it.

Kin Park after school.:mad:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At Maillard in Coquitlam, we had four secret locations: down by the long lump pits, down in the smoke pit, up next to the tennis courts, and by the bike racks, behind the potable. At Centennial, by "skid row", otherwise known as the North Side of the building by the bus stops.

In taking a sampling of posters over 100 whom have not bucked up, I came up with some interesting cheapskates: animal, Argyle, Balsa, bandcamp, Belfast Cowboy, besty, bonefish, Buckfast, BullyB, cainy, can, and Captain Shamrock...TTPs all-time post leader at 6,279.

I think Argyle may be in between premium memberships, because if I recall correctly, he was one recently. Captain was at first, but isn't now.

Anyhow...I think Regs wants to meet you all by Skid Row.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My man Bonefish' membership expired just the other day so he has bucked up previously. Wasn't Buckfast a member too?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle, Besty, Bonfish, and Buckfast all recently expired and 3 of them have indicated renewal (cheque in the mail or something).

No comment on the others.

Big news is that payment dodger wanted no part of the woods out back and promptly sent a payment today. Hell Froxen Over.

Cheers,

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it cold in froxen?

I think it's more of his Arcade addiction than his ass being kicked. Which btw, their isn't a boot made large enough to... Perhaps you should have offered a family membership plan so his cheap brother could have bucked up too.

If he doesn't though, I'll be seeing him at the top of Bond St.

High scores beware OD is back in the house.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is a little chilly outside isn't it.

I'd like to meet each person in my grade 11 PE class that didn't come prepared to take me (or themselves) bowling this afternoon. Ping pong was not nearly as fun.

First post as a Premium Member, I feel a tear coming

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Big news is that payment dodger wanted no part of the woods out back and promptly sent a payment today.

I am with the non-payers, don't let the big bully's get to you, run as fast as you can, and if you meet him at the Tire Swings after class, then kick him straight in the BALLS.
HOS, sticking up for all the pencil neck geeks and misfits out there, that are getting bullied by this TTP Gang.
I know that you guys are just acting on your own insecurities, it is OK, you just need a huge.
Run Capt. Run.

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Typo. He meant luge.

How many times has Gallager (sp?) been taken out back?

~Regs.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0