Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kids Soccer Programs

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm thinking about putting my U10 son in a year-round soccer program. So far, I've looked into Total Soccer Systems (Sportstown)and the Whitecaps program out at SFU. Does anybody (Regs/Captain) have any comments on these two programs? Pros Cons? Other suggestions? These programs seemed to be more competitive in nature (which I'm looking for), and focus on skill building as opposed to a local youth team (which he is already on).

Cheers, Billy Boy for Billy Boy Junior

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Billy Boy,

I have no real personal experience with either group but others speak highly of them. Ballbaby has his kid in TSS, maybe he can give you a few thoughts.

Being from Langley, you might also be interested in the year-round academy being started through Surrey United... I *think* it's being lead by Craig Dalrymple, Derek Posse, and Tony Waiters.

For some one-on-one stuff, contact KNVB or your local catholic priest :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United web site said:
About the Surrey United Performance Academy

For Selected Club Players
Learn to play Soccer from the Professionals

Surrey United is one of the most progressive player development clubs in Canada.
Under the direction of our Technical Director Craig Dalrymple we are seeing our club players improving in all aspects of the game. It is now time for us, as a club, to expand the opportunities for our committed players.

Committed players and parents will always seek out the best coaching and learning environment. In the past many have looked outside the club for this. We are now very pleased to say that they have no need to look any further than their own club.

Starting September 2005, players selected to SUPA will be coached by our club Technical Director Craig Dalrymple and his fully qualified Academy coaching staff. A specialized goalkeeper academy will also be conducted during semesters 1 & 2, designed & coached by Tony Waiters, an Ex-professional Goalkeeper with Blackpool FC, who also played for the England National team.

There will be a limited number of players accepted into the Academy. Craig Dalrymple will select players prior to and at an invitational tryout scheduled for August 26th 2005.
Registrations accepted up until Aug 25th, 2005
The try-outs were last week but I'm sure if you made a call something could be worked out...

Thanks for the plug Regs. I'm sure the kids will be lining up to get in now... :rolleyes:

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers lads. Billy Boy junor likes the idea of being a Whitecap.

Knvb cheers for the P.M. good luck with that.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0