Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kamloops 2012

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cs, i promise you i didn't say that. Don't know what she heard but it wasn't that. I pointed and said that's crap. I agree that summer tournaments are good for young officials. But the ref was a kid. The lino was a 12 year old girl. And the older gent didn't have the balls to step up and be the lino on the line during pk's. She shouldn't have been in that position. Not too sure if the tournament directors picked names out of the hat for semi final officials or they just went with the most inexperienced crew on purpose. Shouldn't have gone to pk's in the first place.

2'9" I'm kidding, Big Man. All joking aside those kids should not be put in charge of the competitive division to run a line.....the reality is though, they just don't have enough refs who want to go up and ref there anymore and there just aren't enough quality local refs around who want to run a line for the price. IT seems to be an issue everywhere. Maybe there will be changes for next year? Whistle Blower, can you sort that out please? I would like another go at Kamloops. :)

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I saw a bunch of TTP'ers @ the dance but my memory is hazy from all the Palm Beers (Thanks to Peter Chivers for introducing me to those) HI STRIKER14!!!

Another year, another great time. KIST is the best.

i especially loved it when you thought I was Megs :rolleyes:

nice to meet you too!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0