Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Italian League 2003 Pre-tourney banter (PS. KNVB Is a lazy Cnut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Veneto would like to announce the signing of J_B for the 2003 season. This all came about at the annual Veneto preseason pizza/beer social, which also acts as the annual reminder that Dino has scored the playoff-clinching goal for our team two seasons in a row.
The numbers for this year's social were record-setting. I believe this is the first season we've reached double-digits in attendance, which is always a good way to start the year.
We might even finish higher than 6th this season. Watch out world.

-Sensei.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
News Out of the Friuuuuuuulli Camp, under the Tree

HOS has been waived by the Northern Team for this year, due to poor performances last season and a new waen. After days on the waiver wire he was not picked up by any other Italian League team, so he will search out employment in the less High profile Greek or Fijian Leagues.

Comment from HOS: "they must have cut back the Beer budget for this year, so HOS had to go" plus "they better hope I don't go and cut down that damn tree!"

Other player news, Fruilli are no searching for a new keeper, and have gone into the archives for the possible return of Mini-me from famed Cliff-Ave United of Div. 2.
There is also the young up and coming Zenga who has been on an Italian League hiatus for a few years who is in contract negotiations (something about Page 3 models).

Import News for the big club are former Peg player who lit up the NorthShore coaches league back with the most dangerous left foot in the league, he goes by one name "T".
Also back the Iron Man for Friuulli, Doddsy, one of the most feared tacklers in the league, or is that fearless tacklers, or BOTH:eek: .
Last the man with the boniest elbows in the lower mainland, Mastro, could suite up for the Blue and Yellow, in an attempt to get them back to Swangard, where they lost in OT, 2 years ago.

Good luck to all this year, GOOOOOOOOO FRIIIIUUUUUUUUULI;)

HOS

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

Fruili is in talks with Treviso to get Zenga in the pipes for the GialloAzzurro (Yellow/Blue) this season.

Zenga just has a problem regarding a certian family member being the manager for Treviso.

But if the Bitch is back, Treviso is willing to work out trade they are asking for the BENCH.

Should be done by the end of this week.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The "Bench" for Zenga? I hope you are Worth It

Originally posted by zenga
But if the Bitch is back, Treviso is willing to work out trade they are asking for the BENCH.

That deal may have to go through the creators of the "Bench" first, there is a lot of history to the "Bench" the places that it has been and the Asses that it has Seen:eek: .

Perhaps Fruilli could use the bench you have been sitting on at Peg;) , if the Trade goes through.

Could be a Huge Peg feel to the team this year, if Burr comes in as the 3rd import.
Good luck boys, I well come out and support when I can.

HOS

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

If the deal goes through; up to 8 Peg players could be in the Fruili lineup so we could borrow the bench from Kinsman its got my name on it where I sit.;)

All joking aside my mother is from Fruili so I sign as a content player, but if my dad continues as manger of Treviso there might be problems in the Zenga household.

Rumor has it Skip is from Fruili so we might see him out.

skipdontgetmadjusttryingtostartrumors.

Skip the wop league wants you.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour Has It

Regs Back to Abruzzo!

The only problem, ever year he plays, they can't win the Cup, but when he takes a Year Off, Big Wins. You do the Math.

Hey Regs, Friulli never wins, want to play for Us?

HOS

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK Danny Haas played as a wop. And so did the Gasparac bros. Antolov aswell but he is legit his mother is a wop.

Almost forgot Rob Ruckavina played for Calabria as a wop too.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rukavina

If Im not mistaken,he was signed for Calabs as a wop and his bro who was playing for someone else,signed as an import.......Funny stuff!

Tomasiker

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The bench isn't going anywhere. As creator of the bench, I veto any exchange unless it's for equal value in beer. 16 hours @ $100/hour = $1600. Buy 1600 buck worth of beer and you can have the bench!
I'm rehabbing the shoulder I hurt in the 2001 final after my Jan. operation. Should be back in thr Friuli lineup for the playoffs.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tomasi, your still fcukin alive? Unbelievable...after your year end farewell at the Mirage there was a rumor of a naked man jumping off the Port Mann to try and save a beer that was thrown out of a car. Thought it had to be you....;)

Tomasiker

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddy,

I think I just stopped Osama from hijacking another plane. I killed him with a beer bottle. There was no beer in the bottle of course and that leads me to ask myself> What was I doing with an empty beer? Now I'm confused. Was that Osama or did I just kill a guy cause I had no beer left in the bottle. I can't wait to play for Friuli again cause I know I'll never be left with an empty beer bottle.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy fcuk!!!!

TOMASI wow to whom do we owe this honor. Buddy I think Quarin in the pipes is a good deal for the bench!!!!!

CALL ME SOME TIME!!!!!!!!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS wants to Play One More Year, when he hears THIS News

Originally posted by Tomasiker
Should be back in thr Friuli lineup for the playoffs.

Hell must be Freezing Over, Tomasi back in a Friullli jersey for the play-offs, HOS with a Kid, and Durazio is a Cop, what is this world coming to.

Good to hear from you Tomasi, update us when you will be home.

HOS will come out for the NAKED Beer Run, to end the season, he is a one time Chump.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fruili Signings!!!

Tonight a few Fruili signings:

Sarge
Doddy
Lippy

and the big one Cheek a leek!!! Yes you heard it here first!!!

Myself and Mastro still unsure. Tee will sign as other import and now Fruit Loops just has to decide Jinky (Daily) the ttp jinky is not good enough or Burrzy.

Heard some rumors some rumors that the Inter lads are going to CALABSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0