Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Italian League 2003 Pre-tourney banter (PS. KNVB Is a lazy Cnut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
under 18's

There is rarely any key under 18 players in the league. A couple come to mind over the past few years but not many. The first obstacle is the playing time. Some coaches will only play the older guys and the young guys sit. Little Valente did well last year but i expect him to drop off the map this year. To be a good under 18 player you got to be able to take a beating and be able to contribute in your 15-25 mins a game if lucky.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RATU

In that case, Veneto is looking. Just ask Sensei!

or Friuli.
HOS got lit up last year, and like with Burnaby Canadians his time may be up.

Under 18

I heard they are removing the rule that you have to sign 3 under 18 players.
It may be tough to find playing time for sure...

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
possible looking

Anyone intrested in signing a token white guy for one of their imports.

Cheers
JB

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TA

Do you know this first hand, because you are the vendor this year due to injury, and your retirement.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who Saw Morr PINE this Year, You or Me

Originally posted by Zaurrini

or Friuli.
HOS got lit up last year, and like with Burnaby Canadians his time may be up.

Ya Ya, I got lit up last year, but at least I am not going to be playing in The Burnaby Mens League next year with WhiteShoes. Are YOU?

As For Friuuuuuuulliiiiii, we had a tough time last year and apperantly that has rollled over to Milan this year.
HOS may not have a chance to redemn him self as HOS jr will be coming very soon and I will be looking for a BIGGER contract this year than in the past:rolleyes: .

If I do play, look out, because I have talked with many of the Old-School Friuli players and they are ready to roll and get back to Swangard like 2001.

Good luck to all this year, just don't take knvb or any Slurrey players as Imports, well mabey you should it would only help Friuli, more shut-outs:D

HOS

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Who Saw Morr PINE this Year, You or Me

Originally posted by Hands of Stone

Ya Ya, I got lit up last year, but at least I am not going to be playing in The Burnaby Mens League next year with WhiteShoes. Are YOU?

No.
Where are you going next year....

Div 2 maybe?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I agree, there should be a penalty for signing anyone from Surrey.

As for the Itie league...friuli has always been a tough team to play against....except last year.
you got lit up. Bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The minimum age, i believe is 16.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard a rumour WALKS wants to do all the lines at our games because of the steady flow of geegers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JB
any greek heritage?
Looking for a token white guy with a grandmother who is greek.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Superpippo

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
THEROBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ah yes. The wop league. I look forward to my debut here. I just hope that after it's all said and done, I don't sound like Zenga when I post on TTP.:(

Is Fil on our team Jimmy? If he isn't, he'll be the first Itie "chunged" by TheRoberto. He won't be the last.:mad:

My sister in law is Italian. Am I still an import?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

We should extend the penalty on teams that sign Surrey players to include anyone playing in the
FVSL.

Sorry TheRob

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: HOS

Originally posted by Zaurrini
We should extend the penalty on teams that sign Surrey players to include anyone playing in the
FVSL.
Sorry TheRob

Sounds Good, I did'nt think any Italians lived past North Road, so the rule should be NO Imports from the FVSL or Slurrey United.

Any New teams in the League this year, I know there is allways talk of bring Basil back or Campibaso, have you heard any news.

When does the league start, some teams must be training.

HOS Playing in Div. 2 next year?

I think the team you talk of is in Div. 1 next year, and I still have to go through a physical and interview with Egger, I hope he doesn't bring out the lube and latex gloves:eek: .

HOS:rolleyes:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Geegers are so damn good .....

or get WALKS to go to Columbus again and ask for Geegers

For any imports out there, there are two rules when you go to Columbus.

1. Do not ask for Geegers. They had no fcukin' idea what they were. I'm still convinced it was a windup from Fil and Jimmy !!! :D

2. Do not wear any clothing that bears the logo 'Manchester United' the day after doing Juventus 3-0 in Turin. The fella' that packed up the Geegers for me almost jumped over the counter with his cleaver. The Geegers were still magnificent though .......

I heard a rumour WALKS wants to do all the lines at our games because of the steady flow of geegers.

Walks may even get a few middles this year to prolong his stay at various parks around the Lower Mainland due to the steady flow of Geegers ........ :D

If you've got Geegers, Walks will travel ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0