Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Tourney Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS...you are a class act in the italian league hope you stick around for another year...but, you back line is Pathetic.Don't they play on Milan that got promoted. I honestly feel sorry for that team if those guys r going to be defending. ACM is gonna fall aprt like Friuli....

I just heard that Jimmy H. is very doubtful for next weeks game...and Zaurrini and some Abruzzo members will be hung over heavy duty.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
el prez

sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never eeeeeeeeeeeeever hurt me!

so we had a bad year big fricken deal theres always next year. anybody need a scilaci on there team next year?

i heard basil's commin back next year. hey HOS you commin?

FRIULI 1-6 HOLY SHITE

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scilaci

Doesn't have the same ring.

Baaaaaaaaassssssiiiiilllllicattttaaaaaa!!!

:(
Doesn't work.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will be Chillin with Gelati Now

I started with Basil ten years ago, maybe this is how I should go out. Can't get much worse than 1-6 with 26 GA. Basil did have some shocking teams in the day, but a free sofa from Stylis for the MVP.

Thanks Gelati, I don't know who you are, but your all class in my books. Need help eating that Gelati at the play-off games?

Scilaci, next year we will come out with fire, we were a little to confident after our great run last year. The young lads also have to mature to take the spots of some old legs.

Good luck to all the teams except Biatch and Treviso;) .
I still like Meersy and Fav.

HOS

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hello sports fans

The Philosopher...I forgot to mention that you are an Idiot...I heard you were giving out hand jobs at Adanac to Coppertone and his supporters after he burried his first goal in 14 years. We all know that you are a pylon and thank God your not even in the league anymore.

Zaurinni....Too bad you left Calabria, you would be better pretty good at polishing our starters nobs. Your gonna get eliminated first round but we'll let you sit on the pine during the finals...bring your bro-in law too he is always good to laugh at.

Jimmy H....You must be pretty hurt to list yourself as Questionable for Sundays games. I dont think you would have cut it on our team of young stallions......maybe next year you will try to take over the expansion team.

Apprentice...where have you been in the last oh can say 6 games? You've beat guys more times than the philosopher beats off but have scored only once. Are you gonna actually show up for the playoffs? Better yet, is your Buddy Masi gonna be out of jail in time? But even so, I heard Friuli is willing to trade back the vip passes to the roxy for your rights.

Scilaci....absolutely invisible this year. We shut you down yesterday and the only thing you did was scratch your pallini and bitch to yourself.

The Bitch....alot of talk that the only reason your carving Roselund so much is that he bitched slapped you in front of your boyfriend. We always have a good laugh at your antics....your a complete jackass and hopefully someday you get your ass kicked on the field by Roselund.

I would like to thank everybody for making Calabria (me) $500 richer. I t was a pleasure taking all of the money and I told everyone at the beginning of the year we would conquer the league.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: treviso vs veneto

Originally posted by the bitch
But both of us, two experience keepers, mind you i have played in at a much higher level then he has, but still stuck in the italian league were i belong.

So does this mean I'm good?

Think I already know the answer,
-Sensei.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: I will be Chillin with Gelati Now

Originally posted by Hands of Stone

Good luck to all the teams except Biatch and Treviso;) .
I still like Meersy and Fav.

HOS

C'mon HOS you know that deep down in your heart, Treviso is the team you are rooting for.
And other than the bitch none of the other guys have slagged you:confused: Just take it easy on the bitch, he's still learning in his young age.

Some one has to stick up for his keeper :p

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: hello sports fans

Originally posted by Crazy Calabrese

Zaurinni....Too bad you left Calabria, you would be better pretty good at polishing our starters nobs. .

Crazy,
You would be better pretty good at reading and writing....

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CC

maybe next year you will try to take over the expansion team.

Maybe next year you'll use your own ideas of bringing people in rather than using mine you clown!:confused:

Congratulations on a good year and finishing 1st,Calabria is looking really good but don't be getting to cokcy,any team is very capable of taking home the cup.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stuck in I-tal League

Originally posted by the bitch
But both of us, two experience keepers, mind you i have played in at a much higher level then he has, but still stuck in the italian league were i belong.

Plus one more thing I always wanted to say............

FFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friuli You bunch of wankers, thanks for coming out, You guys absoluty minged the hole tournament... and go cheer on the mighty Treviso...Also since im a nice guy, we won't charge you for a team picture with us, when we win the cup!!! Ur friends from Treviso...
Thats my promise to you...

Biatch, this is a classic post buddy, I would like to see your Resume of all the Youth Soccer Experince you have.
I forgot, you played one year with the Wolves.

The I-tal league is not a league to say you are stuck in, some great players have played in this league and moved on to bigger and better things. David Xausa (sp.), Clarkie, and Regs are some of the big names to play in the league and then move onto our National Team.

HOSgoingtobringouttheBiatchSlap

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy H......titsoon you need a heavy duty relaxing Gelati....Back in my home town near Parma, they have a relxing Gelati...it is not also relaxing it is a special healer Gelati...It is called Gelati a Matzi.

It tastes like sweet and sour pork from the castello gourmet and is known to heal any injury of the leg and Matz.

I will order some for you and get super fast UPS or some shite and at the wedding will give it to you as a special dessert instead of the cake.

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Gelati, you should have never came back to town you idiot, you should go back to where nobody has to hear from you..

Philosopher...Never respond to any of my posts because your a pussy and a quitter, you and the elite can kiss my ass.Especially
you.

R

rick marando

Hello Everyone,

This is my first posting and it may be my last.
Where to start, lets see, first of all I am not CRAZY CALABRESE!!!
I don't know who that is but with comments like those given I
would be shocked to think that it would be anybody on my Calabria soccer team. I don't know who you think you are but the money which you think is yours ($500- remember) belongs to the team and the owners of the team, which of course is myself and my father. If you have anything further you would like to say regarding this situation look me up in the phone book because I don't hide with fake names.

Mr. Holiday,
To set the record straight, there have been no thefts of ideas regarding Mr. Marrello it was also in our heads to add him to our team.
Good Luck on Sunday!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS PLAYING ON SUNDAY-- SEE YOU AT THE PARK.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Marando

No worries....
I know who crazy calabrese is...and if he isn't suspended again:rolleyes: I'll be sure to kick him on the field;)

Hope you enjoy the games on Sunday...you guys deserved the rest.

Cheers

SuperPippo

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Marando wins the award for the most civilized debut ever on the I-Tie threads.

Well done.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rick

To set the record straight, there have been no thefts of ideas regarding Mr. Marrello it was also in our heads to add him to our team.

I also knew who CC was at the time of my post and never once mentioned your name so why jump to all these conclusions.Like Fil said,you guys definately deserve your first place finish and hopefully we'll see ya down the line somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0