Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Tourney Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Philosopher

May 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To CC and Rick

1st and most I just got back into town today and let's say I miss alot, But to CC If I was you I would not want to people to find out who you are becasue that has to be the worse name in TTP history who isn't a carzy Calabrese. Let remember one thing Elite will find out who you are which we know already so you better watch out.

To Rick for your 1st post and last I never ever ever heard a bigger baby before then you but then again you do play for Calabria.

So both you two shut your holes if you know what's good for you

Thanks

The Philosopher

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I also think that Rick Merando is Crazy Calabrese...I was at the park and heard him talking to one of his buddies and he said" I hope nobody finds out that I am on ttp"...this leads Mr. Gelati to believe that he just came on to clear his name but he is still posting as Crazy Calabrese.

Rick, Even though I wasnt around all year I still heard how you changed the whole team and sold out on your former players. You are like a bad Gelati that hurts to eat.

HEAVY DUTY DAMAGE.

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damaged Papa

Professor...I heard some news down at the roller and then again at the castello gourmet that a loss Sunday could end your tenure with the Catanzaro camp? Are you gonna retire? Or are you looking to catch on with another team or a new team ?
Alot of people would like you to clear the air...

El-Prez, where are you hiding? You say your a legend of ttp well come out and play you bastard!!!!

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crazy Calabrese

The way you are talking it sounds like you are just jealous of myself. Eventhought TA dosn't need my help I will defend him anyways. He has been a great addition to Catanzaro this year, and has played well in every game. Players feed of him and play better, but most of all his JUNTAS are the best.

TA Juntas will be all over the park on sunday when we win:D :D

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. gelati remember it only takes a few licks until i send you back to N.Y. stupid and yes i am the king of ttp......Go hang out at the roxy and greet people cause then everyone will feel sorry for you and give you their change .....

Apprentice i just brought in a good shipment of juntas , The dungeon will be smoking ......

Philospher get off this site and go write a book for a long time and never and i mean never come back......

holiday where the hell are you i hope you are not with Big ass bobby.....collecting all my grass that i cut and smoking it.

Proffessore word came out on hastings and main that you will be resigning after this weeks lost and will be joining a new team is that true? well good luck!!!!!!!!

Crazy calabrese shut the @#$%%^^ up before i smash your head in .....

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on buddy, el-pres come down to the roller and we'll be damaging together..

The only confirmed truth about Professor is that he will be joining the elite next year.

T

THE "WORM"

El-Prez, go shove your comments up your ass...you give a bad rep to all the "REAL" elite members......LETS GO CATANZARO!!!!!

BIG BOBBY T

Apr 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk face you still owe me four grams you roach.dont rip off people.( F.A.) PAY UP AND RETURN YOUR MESSAGES THAT PEOPLE LEAVE YOU.

T

THE "WORM"

big bobby is a friend of ours

We all enjoyed the extra 4 g's lying around, thanks for the donation to the elite!!!!!!!

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen here worm you better just write up an essay on why you want to join the elite and second off all don't trash talk EL-PRESIDENTE before he uses you as bait

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big bobby if someone owes you 4gs you better get cause if it was me i would probably go insane and stop making allegations about el-presidente and if i owed you 4g's i would make you beg first and then watch you cry until i shoved a soother in your mouth asshole!!!!!

T

THE "WORM"

pHILOSOPHER....Nothing intersting to say today? Your too wrapped up on Ricks comments when he is Crazy Calabrese? Or maybe C.C. is the commish.....

Zaurrini, awfully quiet today...must have been a good lunch!!!

El-Prez, the only essay I am going to write is on how you became a ttp legend with the help of many other people involved in the el-prez scandal...i.e., Gino Muoio , Sal C. , Carm D'Nofrio, the Devil etc

The Philosopher

May 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Philosopher

To El prez you talk too much about the ELite like you even have anything to say about the true Elite you don't even smoke juntas.

To Rick or maybe the 123 kid that's what you look like, you better shut your hole about you and your dads team before the Elite will take that team over as well. Maybe Mr Gelati will let you sell Gelati at his stand for you

So any more dumb comments from 123 kid I will give him what I call "THE PHILOSOPHER ELBOW" the most electrify move is ttp history.

The Philosopher

Worm I will take you under my wing don't worry about El Prez

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
philospher you can't carry yourself and about junta's i supply the Elite members and i get the best just ask Apprentice about his birthday gift it was like no other at least he will always remember the prez taking care of him on his b-day

worm the thumbs up for Bobby T on your last post was that the thumb you stuck in his ass to become buddies...

Commish latest sighting of your missed pk ...the ball is currentl rolling past the reserves so why not catch up and join the tribe.....

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
El Choocho

Commish latest sighting of your missed pk ...the ball is currentl rolling past the reserves so why not catch up and join the tribe.....

Is the Elite turning their backs on the Commish??????
The Commish is always welcomed to the BACKROOM!

El Choocho,the Philosopher,Mr Gelati,THE"break dancer"WORM
and The Apprentice

I sense alot of hostility in the Elite camp right now,leave TA out of your petty little squabbles for we need him to peform Sunday!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0