Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Tourney Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

What a goal scored eh! hanson you pile!!! You looked like you took a dump!!! man with your 7 division defence and you in net, looks like lose is your word for now on!!

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just to let the record show professor has no involvement with the el prez regs can verify this, it was the philosopher and el prez who are connected.......

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite day for Veneto....

talk about a series of crap results.

First, we lose 1-0 to a pretty decent Calabria side. I actually think they're better than what they showed today. It seemed as though they were content to sit on their single goal, which they scored early, and just grind out the result. And they did that, although we pressed hard but as the story goes - fcuking broken record this - we just couldn't find a way to score. They have a lot of talent in the midfield, especially in the center of the park. Marco should get some credit too, made a couple of key saves down the stretch to keep the clean sheet.

Then, to run up the score on an already brutal day, Friuli gets a vital three points by hammering Abrutz. It was 4-buzz by the time I left midway through the second half, no idea what the final was. So we've gone from being undefeated after three weeks of play, to being two points out of last place going into our HUGE wednesday night game agaist Frool. Fcuk. It's the wrong time to run into HOS and the boys, probably peaking at the moment and coming off a big victory where they seemed to figure out the defensive problems that have plagued them all tournament. Fcuk again.

As bad things happen in threes, I walked to my car almost guaranteeing either a flat tire or some punk emptying a bag of sugar into my gas tank. But to no avail. Let's hope the final nail in this bad luck trifecta doesn't occur Wednesday evening. We're desperate for a result.

On a side note, I think the Abrutz loss can be directly related with the non-start of Fil "Top Gun" Zaurinni. The fly-by celebration would have motivated the troops to victory, Goose n' Maverick style.

Shoulda utilized the Black Hole,
-Sensei.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
first off i would like to say, sarge your on FIRE! 3 goal performance. couldve had atleast 6,beating benjis record. HOS we're on our way! graet game bro.

i'll say it again we will win the next 2 games. not slagging the other teams, its just that we are due to show our talent and heart. we like to here other players carve our team in saying how shitty we are. i say dont talk till its all said and done.

apprentice, i dont know how you guys did, but all i know is that your starting to look frusterated out there, getting mad cause the balls not on your foot :D . just remember your harsh words towards our team. oh yeah, 0-7, i dont think so anymore :p

sensei, i thought you played a great game, saving that pk. its gonna be a battle wednesday night. best of luck, im due for a goal :D

FFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Play-off Futba 2 weeks early

Friuli came out flying on Sunday, in a win or go home situation. 4-2 vs Aboobz on a day when Friuli dominated the match. Sarge had a Cracker match, with 3 goals and great distribution in the middle. HOS's G.A.A. went down to 4 on Sunday with only 20 GA in 5 games.
HUGE match on Wednesday, a Friuli win will make next Sunday very interesting. Friuli, Abrutz, or Venito could miss the play-offs with losses in the week ahead.

Side Note: Talk around the league that Catz will not win another game with-out Carm. Jimmy went out with and injury and TA was lost out there with no ones back to ride on.
We did'nt see TA's Elite shirt, but we did see the bad Banner.

White Shoe and Zurrini, thanks for the pizza pie after the game, why did you leave so fast.

HOS

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pizza for the goal

I stuck around icing my body, while White Shoes had a Hockey game to attend.

Thanks for the goal, ironically after your miss-kicked goal kick in which we should have had a break-away, but the idiot of a linesman called us off side....WTF?.....your entire mid-field were laughing because they said you give up a goal a game with your ROY out of the net routine....and sure enough not two minutes after your goal kick, you gave us the freebie where you came out to clear the ball, but missed it.
For that, we gave you the Pizza Pie.

Enjoy the win, you guys deserved it....but Veneto will be a lot tougher than us on Wednesday.
Good Luck to both...

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doors for the goal

Originally posted by Zaurrini
.....your entire mid-field were laughing because they said you give up a goal a game with your ROY out of the net routine....

My wife was'nt laughing after that goal was scored, I will tell you that, do you know where I can get some new doors.

It's nice when you're mid-field is laughing after they have given the ball away for the 20th time. Ya, I was shocking on the first goal, but to call me ROY, I don't know how to take that, he is the leader in PLAY-OFF wins.

HOSwillbecalledROYanyday,justdon'tcallmeWHITESHOES

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS is like a box of chocolates

Originally posted by Zaurrini
with your ROY out of the net routine.

Notice I didn't say
......with your four Stanley cup, and Playoff record holder, Roy routine....

?????????????

:rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On to the Subject of Zurrini on the Bench

Was Aboobz resting you for the play-offs, what if you guys don't make it. Or were you late because you and TA were out the night before putting up that ELITE banner on the fence.

Then was that you in the back in the 2nd half, what is going on.

HOShasafewRINGStomatchROY

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Side Note: Talk around the league that Catz will not win another game with-out Carm
i thought our team battled hard , i think everyone wants to see us fail witout carm but yesterday proved we do not need him to win we dominated that game and fell short to a very good treviso team.........by the way i have the elite banner and it will be burned next sunday......

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will not lose

HOS

Side Note: Talk around the league that Catz will not win another game with-out Carm. Jimmy went out with and injury and TA was lost out there with no ones back to ride on.

I'm really not worried about us,we ARE in the playoffs and look good without Carm and myself not in the line-up.

Have you guys qualified yet..........WHITESHOES;)

Good luck and hopefully we'll see ya in the playoffs.

The Philosopher

May 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Philospher is BAck

1st and most Professor do not burn the Elite Flag because it's like burning the American flag all you will start is a war, and we want no cry babies (BP). So let games begin.

TA will be back strong next week his foot was little injured after he gave the bum that was sitting in his car a couple of kicks to the head at Richards and Richards.

To the Backroom banana the ELITE has sign a big new player and let me say one thing be worried the games are starting. They had long meeting and very happy with our newest member.

ANYTIME, ANYPLACE, AND DON'T TRUST ANYONE.

THE PHILOSOPHER HAS SPOKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0