Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Tourney Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Philosopher

May 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the philosopher is the "elite" of ttp

I'd like to welcome myself to the Ital threads...

I'd like to start off by saying how bad I feel for Friuli. They have went from last years finalists to this years laughing stock. They have no offence , no defence and a goalie who couldn't stop a shot from Ang "tHE BELT". Way to confident before the season started, need to fly in the heart and sole of the roxy, I mean the club...TOMASIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Catanzaro looks strong again...Jimmy Holiday has finally awoken his treep and scored some key goals and they look keen for another title. But after lurking awhile around the local hotspots it seems as if the owners of th e team are in Financial trouble and the team is in danger of being sold to the "ELITE".

Calabria is a bunch of Bums...Too many SFU stars and not enough Ital stars. What happened to the Commish, last I heard he was fetchin his pallini from the old folks home at Beaconsfield.

Abruzzo is poozin more than Mike Roberts armpits. They need to be the team they used to be. Maybe they will start to play better and become the dynasty they once were...fat chance of that happening. Where are all the goals? Maybe they left them at the ABAR

Campania is a favorite to win it all. When you have a cavallo up front who scores goals ( not to many cavallo's score goals like he does) you have a good chance to win. There back line is solid and Demarco looks like money. Goalie is solid like my Matz and they have great talent.

Treviso is rallying on the back of Anrie Meers and Favro. They are like Jesus...no no no , not their ages more like they carrry the team on their backs. There front runner is a wanker who should shut up and play the game. If there keeper plays well instead of being such a bitch they have a good chance like always of making it far.

Puglia is about as inconsistent as there fans...Bunch of whiners when they are losing but when they win they are as annoying as they come, especially Hollywood Savino..He is a bum ...how many donkeys have to carry a clipboard on the puglia sidelines. They will be semi-finalists for sure.

Veneto is the most surprising team of the tourney ...After they tied Cat I felt they are as strong as a team but have as much skill as a junky on Main street. Their defence's average age is 59 and their goalie has the mouth the size of a boutana on Cordova. Look for them to go ....NO WHERE!!!

THANKS FOR THE TIME!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Great Wise One

What are your crudentials to make such statements about these teams and the players that play on them?
Have you done great things in this league or other leagues that would make you an expert on players in the I-tal league?

Are you really the Great Wise One or just another Wise Guy

HOSlikesyourSwedishTouch

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
it seems as if the owners of th e team are in Financial trouble and the team is in danger of being sold to the "ELITE
tell the elite i know a good u-9 kids team they could buy ..........the elite is broken down.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As elite rep. I would like to ensure to the best of my kowledge that we have no association with the philosopher. Although he makes some valid points we are not backing his statements at this moment. It is true that HOSS stinks, but that is all.

Professor...we will buy the team if you are in trouble...call me .

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abruzzo 2
Veneto 1

I suppose we had to run out of luck eventually. To be honest, of the last two games we've played, we've defended for about 160 minutes. No exaggeration. Its not pretty, its occasionally effective, but tonite it didn't work.

I don't know what Abrutz did the last couple of week-ends but they looked very, very solid this evening. As good, if not better, than any team in this thing. Maybe the win tonite turns them around, but to be brutally honest, with that lineup, there's no way they should be anywhere out of the top two or three. Anything less would be a huge underachievement.

As for the winning goal, I'll say this - I pulled a statue of liberty at a bad time. Not to slag the guy, but I don't think Frank's a good enough player to make that shot an impossible one to save. I bottled it, deer-in-the-headlights style. And with the style we play, can't afford to do that. I'll take the responsibility for that one - needed to come up with a big save and didn't do it. Oh well.

The only thing missing from the game was a Dark Moon appearance. Too bad.

Onto other things,
-Sensei.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensei fears Astrology

Wear your shades next time young Jedi.

Sensei was so concerned of the Black Hole, on one free kick he was actually looking for it. Lucky for him, we missed the net (I think we missed the fence too!)

Sorry to disappoint Sensei, but it still did the job.

Also, I apologize for the unauthorized 'FLY BY' ala Maverick. I was not cleared for it, but I did it anyways (what a rebel i am).

Your SNICKERS imatation was good too. Frank turned quickly and released the shot even quicker...
Both our goals were quality, and were not your fault. You made some great saves throughout the game, especially off my header to the low post....GREAT SAVE Cloutier! ala Hughson...

Zaurrini

PS thanks The_Devil

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to say welcome philospher ......I see that you have purchased my book of lines and dont you ever use the ELITE'S name in a sentence again........now that you have caught up in this thread you know and understand that EL-PRESIDENTE is NUMBER 1.....don't you ever disrespect me or you will pay.....

apprentice how are those juntas lately i heard you lost some at EATON park .....but little did you know BOBBY T was out their with his flashlight trying to find it.....Apprentice your play lately on the field has been average you have dissapointed all your beloved fans .....something must be on your mind cause it seems like it on the pitch ...

Scilaci keep feeding your canne so we can get a lot of $$$$$$$$ from the chinese and how about those canes they are going all the way........

Holiday come stai treep ........starting to look half decent on the pitch i see you are scoring a few but that wont last......

Devil "LIKE EL-PREZ SAYS ALL I NEED WAS WATER "

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Warning

El Choocho, TA and all your punk ass Elite members:

If the Papa's household is ever disrespected like that again,you guys will get a serious beating and this is no LIE

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
standings

cats 3-1-1-10pts
pug 3-0-2-9pts
campan 2-2-0-8pts
trev 2-1-2-7pts
abr 2-0-3-6pts
calabs 2-0-2-6pts
veneto 1-2-1-5pts
friuli 0-0-4-0pts

BIG BOBBY T

Apr 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
EL IDIOT the only thing that i will be looking for at eaton park is a good place to hide,with my gun.keep your eyes open when your visiting Total Asshole.
the elite is finished just like you .

The Philosopher

May 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
THe Philosopher is back

Hey Jimmy don't ever talk down to Elite members again or "YOU WILL GO DOWN" with all the backroom bananas. By the way "WERE YOU NOT A ELITE MEMBER YOURSELF" or are you El presidente.

El Presidente don't ever talk down to me about being ELite I am Elite. Just wait to ever one finds out who you really are the back room will be in termoil. El Presidente will go down.

Professor just a update that Carm has been inform of the money problems that you team has, We made it clear that when the team goes for sale that THe Elite will be happy to by the team and clean house on the management and coaches. Change the name to "THE ELITE"

THE PHILOSOPHER HAS SPOKEN

The Philosopher

May 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Philosopher

Professor what kind of comment was that. Now I know why you guys are going to up for sale with you running the team

THE PHILOSOPHER HAS SPOKEN

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Proffessore how are u doing i thought you were a little scared after i knocked on your door last night and by the way i think all of you bananas are too slow to catch el-prez and dont mess with me cause you will pay.........

let me see is it THE ROB OR IS IT REALLY THE KNOB LISTEN UP AND LISTEN GOOD KNOB YOUR POSTINGS ARE AS GOOD AS WHAT COMES OUT OF MY ASS STUPID SO SHOW RESPECT TO OTHERS .....BY THE WAY I HOPE YOU SIGN UP FOR DOM MOBILIO SOCCER CAMP THIS YEAR CAUSE YOU COULD REALLY IMPROVE......

PHILOSPHER YOU WILL NEVER FIND OUT OR YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHO I AM SO GO READ A BOOK OR A POEM YOU FAIRY....

COPPERTONE YOUR SOCCER SKILLS ARE VERY PATHETIC THAT YOU BETTER JOIN THE KNOB IN MOBILIOS SCHOOL/........

Jimmy holiday so where is your honey biggggggggggggggBooooooooooooBbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT........let me guess on his knee and giving you a rub and a tug...........P.S BALD IS BEAUTIFUL

APPRENTICE you are never in the category as the EL-PREZ is but if you work hard you might get there ? NOT

Champ thanks for all the advice come out of your closet and open up to El-Prez i want to know more about you .............

Scilaci + dog + Chinese = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
El_prez

The_Devil has just informed me that he is going to bleed it out of you tommorrow at Tony G. stag. I really feel sorry for you. Actually no I don't:D

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prof

Come on leave the Elite alone they can do more damage then you think!!!!!!!!!!!!

KNOCK KNOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy, Philosopher, Professor, TA,

Why can't you all just get along.

Just spoke to Proffesor who has just confirmed his involvement in the El-Prez scandle;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0