Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Tourney Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG BOBBY T

Apr 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey TA shut the fcuk up, before i crack you in the head with your own boot.you really fcked up by picking the wrong guys to fcuk with.you and your crew ever STEP in the BACKROOM AGAIN.they are GOING TO GET ONE. REMEMBER YOUR STILL A KID TRYING TO BECOME A MAN TO QUICK .slow down enjoy yourself,we are always watching you .
you are screwing with the wrong set of men.do not srew with me and the family again or you will get one(i still loveyou )
HOLIDAY, WELL DONE SHUT UP ALL THE CRITICS.YOU ARE MY IDLE . prez go screw the apprentice,you queer
:cool:

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
El- presidente is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry everyone for my leave of abscence as i was on a nice cruise........in the carribean......

I just wanted to send my fat apology to big booby TTTTTTT did't your mom ever slap the shite out of you cause if she hasn't i sure will stick a **** in your mouth ......

Scilaci as i was on my cruise i picked up a gift that was perfect for you .......the toy is called turbo midgets he maybe you can hang out with it i will send it by mail.......and no i am not going to steal your dog cause the chineses didn't offer me enough money cause your dog is skinny........

holiday i hear from the grapevines that you are trying to get in shape ....well its to late your love handles hang down to far .....

proffesore did you win on sports action with champ or were you hanging out with the devil ....by the way tell the devil when i am done with him he better go to church and pray........

devil come out where ever you are........

Apprentice get a life ......

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey el prez the only cruise you went on is up a down robson 50 times on a friday night pumping your stock radio like all the other losers ...............

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
proffessore

hey prof,

leave el prez alone. i think hes a very smart individual. everyones just jealous that hes got veerybody by the balls in suspence. well done el prez, i still dont know who you are. leave my dog alone

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scilaci thaks but i will steal your dog so just keep feeding it so it will be worth more ......scilaci will you be starting on the foosball table sunday hey maybe you might be the king of megs their........

Proffessore what did i get you upset? well bet on tyson to win proffessore i guarantee you will win that bet...........and keep playing holiday for 90 min so he gets in shape/.........

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
el-Faget

How was your cruise I guess you used Coppertone 50 cause you have no tan.

Scilaci if you still don't know who the prez is you must be one of the stupidest people on here. Have you scored a goal yet.

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Bobby T.....You should stop carving people because you are a complete fool. Your posts are the shits and just waste everybodys time on here. Why dont you try talking about the Italian league once in awhile....You are one of the guys that make no sense when you talk and your writing skills match the way you used to play.....brutal.

Mr.Coppertone, have you scored a goal yet? Leave Scilaci alone cause I was at Adanac on Wed. when he scored....

WE WILL MAKE THE PLAY-OFFS AND WE WILL CAUSE SOME DAMAGE THIS YEAR...DON'T COUNT US OUT....

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
coppertone

if your so smart you wouldnt be playing soccer anymore cause your the shits. dont worry about el prez....you guys are all nobs. you think you know but do you have the facts. I DO. so have a little bit of SHUT THE HELL UP!

Ilove you el prez

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
scilaci and CC

Have you checked you record and looked at ours we are on oppisite side of the table. So get a win then come talk to me:D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
coppercapelli

when you finally contribute to your teams wins NOT LOSES hehe.......then come talk to me. your invisible out there. if and i repeat IFFFFFF you guys make the finals....its not cause of you thats for sure.

HOS, big game tomorrow lets start our journry to the cup. i think its about time.:D

apprentice, we're tied at one goal a piece. who will get the goalden boot between you and i :rolleyes: :confused:

holiday, i like the way your showing all those criticts how its done on the field. apprentice is getting a little heavy i take it? stop carrying him, hes a big boy now.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
first off i would like to congratulate benji on a 5 goal performance which left a lot of fans in awwwwwww.

we lost 7-4 to a not so bad campan team. but if benji hadnt scored, i think we wouldve won the game 4-2. hey dont get me wrong........they beat us fair and square.

on the other hand i think we scored very classy goals,except the pk....that couldve gone either way. i feel we played hard and never quit. we can still make the playoffs.FRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIII

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I ALMOST FORGOT COPPERTONE

you suck! how many chances do you want. open net.....wide, breakaway......missed, another one on one.........missed etc.... now do you get my point. you puzzzzzz :D :D :D

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scilaci

Yeah I will admit I missed some good chances, but fcuk you guys couldn't win a game if your lives depended on it. Have you guys ever heard of a thing called defence. Try it then maybe you guys MIGHT win a game.

I must give sensei credit he played well and keep his team in the game. Next week Treviso look out.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Puglia 2 vs Treviso 1

Well we lost this one in the duing minutes of the game. This game really could have gone either way. Dennis made some great stops and we blew many opportunities to finish, then Puglia popped one in the net just before half.
In the second it was pretty mush the same thing. I was subbed on 15 minutes into the 2nd had a couple of touches crossed one into the box where Jason headed it over Pugs keeper and into the net to ite it up. Thankfully I was taken off the feild about 10 minutes later because I could do absolutely nothing right( it was fcuking shocking) after that( Hey Bitch If you have me as wanker of the week I won't disagree with it at all!!). the rest of the half we still traded chances and with about 5 min left in the gamea cross comes through and slipped right through our keeps hands and and they just put it in. Kindel don't let that goal get you down, you had a great game.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Panic Button

I had some scary nightmares lastnight, each one was basicly the same, a black guy was running toward me all by himself after he had just broke thru a Wet Paper Bag. In each nightmare a man in black would blow a wistle and everyone would cheer.

HOS need some therapy, mental (I could snap with one more goal against and physical (sore back and badly burned neck).

At least the scoring title race is interesting, all you have to do is play Friuli or Abbrutz.

Still lots of soccer to play, Calabria (6pts.), Abbrutz (3pts.), and Venito (5pts.). Need to beat these teams and mabey get some help from some other teams.

Jimmy "I think I did it Again" Holiday, I am available for Tuesday night, Oops, hit me baby one more time.

HOS

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abrutz

Four games.
No goals!

Great scoring threat!!!!
Our only goals have come off penos...
Mollica has scored both...
Saving our goals for the playoffs....