Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

iPhone Apps

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couldn't figure out Fstream in under 2 minutes, so I downloaded the CHUM ap, which directly streams all their stations, including both team 1040 and 1410

Camera Plus is a much better camera than what comes with the 3G...

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hector:

If you can open the phone up without breaking it, take the battery out and do so quickly. Let it air dry, and if you have any, put a dessicant package (no, don't open it) on anything with layers that you can't open.

This has worked for a couple of the idiots that I work with who have baptized their phones as well. No, it won't get rid of the smell. This is probably the only way you've got a chance to get it to work again.

Trece

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

It is the app for the Sling Box - gives you access to your cable over the internet... currently the app only works over a wifi connection.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys...I don't know about you but I pick a HD picture on a widescreen TV over iPhone viewing any day. Use a PVR if you can't watch it live but come on...what have we come to when the ball is no bigger than a single pixel and we are excited about it.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys...I don't know about you but I pick a HD picture on a widescreen TV over iPhone viewing any day. Use a PVR if you can't watch it live but come on...what have we come to when the ball is no bigger than a single pixel and we are excited about it.

Got to watch live Berg. I hate PVRed matches, especially when there are 3/day. A pixel is better than none. :)

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

A Big Part of the reason why North america is now known as a world distributor and no longer considered a manufacturer even for a niche market.. We are lazy and easily distracted with technology..

asitypeatworkinsteadofgeneratingnewsales

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Big Part of the reason why North america is now known as a world distributor and no longer considered a manufacturer even for a niche market.. We are lazy and easily distracted with technology..

asitypeatworkinsteadofgeneratingnewsales

.... multi-tasking. :cool:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you "sling" to multiple users? Ie can I deliver a case of czechvar over to luch's house in exchange for some viewing privileges?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0