Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Inked

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coming from the elegant lady who got herself sent off for swearing at ref’s from the sideline. Thanks for coming. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Thanks for the tips guys. I think I may check out the Dutchman.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Coming from the elegant lady who got herself sent off for swearing at ref’s from the sideline.

Hey KNVB...you are intelligent!
Did I say my red card was for swearing AT the Ref, or did I say I was carded for swearing on the sidelines?!

Take a moment...get back to me...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
How about getting a pic of your wife? So She's always looking over your shoulder... wait... she's doing that anyhow.

Wife and I are getting ours done for Anniverary (September) in Las Vegas.

No, was thinking of something meaningful, like "Owen Hargreaves is a thankless Cnut". Of course, I'd spell it "Cnut", in true TTP style. Regs has even offered to cover the costs in the form of sponsorship if I'll put the TTP logo in the background.

killerboot13

Jan 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Does this post have a gay feeling to anybody else. I "completely" recommend Wes' tattoos. Something about a place called Wes' being tattood by a guy name Glen in Maple Ridge. Seems like 3 big gay strikes to me. They turn out great and its a friendly atmosphere whatever makes you feel comfortable!!! Did I mention gay. Sounds like the spot KNVB

Sorry...did I confuse you! Apparently GIRLS arent very well known for getting tattoos! ;) Haha...no hard feelings. Here is a picture of my female foot ink...

HPIM1300.JPG

notice the beautifully french tipped toes
haha

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob was on Maple Ridge Ink on Saturday night. Wes' Tattoo's was the venue.

Good guys down there, and good prices. I did have to wait for 2.5 hours but whatever. They knocked some cash off the price.

I'd recommend them to anyone out this way.

A very bad picture:

Attachments

• Robs Tattoo.jpg
    Robs Tattoo.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 266

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0