Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Indo Canadian Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think that will Happen

Originally posted by Reshams Buddy
.....I know i'm starting this too soon but I can't wait to see Indo FC kick the living ding dongs out of Khalsa next season in premier. ... Team India (Indo FC) vs. Khalsa (United Nations)

What is wrong with Team United Nations, we did pretty good last year in Premier.
Nothing against Indo, they have a very strong team, with a number of non-Indian players too, but I think Khalsa will be able to hold its own.

HOS should be a good Darby

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BAAAAAAAAAA!

Come on boys, what was that saying, "Can't we all just get along." It'll be a good rivalry but no need for rude remarks, RESHAMS BANDHAR. That was a joke so relax.

It doesn't matter who scores the goals, as long as the team wins. It's not about me it's about the team.

OK PUTHRA! ;)

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
resham's buddy

Go back to your indian tournaments.....we don't care who scores...it is called a team with 7-8 apna starters on the team...if you don't know anything about soccer.....one player can't score by himself so go back to your tournament soccer and have fun

As for you can't wait for Indo to beat us........all I have to say about that is that there are two good teams going at it...The indo guys are an awesome bunch of guys.

Why don't you come out to a coast league practice and see the type of training we do...u wouldn't last 2 minutes

Sorry that we all apna players from Khalsa "suck" as you put it. I guess we should go back to training.

Enjoy the tournament this weekend since it is your greatest joy.

competitor

Mar 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal not entering

Akal not entering because 5 of their players will be playing for Khalsa.
Harbinder, Jas, Raju, Surinder,Harry .
Harry never plays in the tourney. It is one game I believe on saturday, so why does Akal not enter.
It is to be about community not winning. I ripped Richmond for not getting their act together and the same should go for Akal. If they are missing their 5 (4) starters there should still be enough guys to put a team together, even if it for two games on saturday. They should still be competitive.
Is there anyone from Akal to respond why they are not entering a memorial tournament.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Taxi Veera

Originally posted by G-spot
Hey Hardballz, what do you think of Resham buddies remark?

Come on tell us, "To be quite frank......"

G- spot you stole that line from Hardballz's taxi buddy in Seattle....but you forgot to add "Veeray, to be quite frank....." :D

Hardballz / Starray # 1 - does Temple 'A' play SUFC at the GN tourney ? Do you know what the schedule is ?

Temple might be looking for revenge after they got soundly beat at Seatac airport by SUFC. I got pictures to prove it. :D

Big T:cool:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: Reshams Buddy

Originally posted by Ankle Breaker

Why don't you come out to a coast league practice and see the type of training we do...u wouldn't last 2 minutes

Im on Reshams side for this one.
Ankle Breaker your practices seriously could not be that hard if you have Star #1 practicing with you guys. I have seen his practices and warmups and it is obvious that the shape he is in right now, is because he has intense practices. :D So before you say people cant handle your practices, look around at your team and then look around at star # 1's ass.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: re: Reshams Buddy

Originally posted by Kokanee
Im on Reshams side for this one.
Ankle Breaker your practices seriously could not be that hard if you have Star #1 practicing with you guys. I have seen his practices and warmups and it is obvious that the shape he is in right now, is because he has intense practices. :D So before you say people cant handle your practices, look around at your team and then look around at star # 1's ass.

and i will use that ass to crush your 5'3 body.:D :eek:

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Resham's buddy....

Resham's buddy doesn't even play for PFC. It's just some jack who thinks he knows what he's talking about.

Personally, I think this is PFC's tournament. We have a good draw and should be 2-0, along with Akal, securing a semi-final berth. I'm not sure who we would play next, but I like our chances. We've been training hard and I think we're ready to take it to the next level.

Any predictions for the upcoming weekend?

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T.....Yes, Temple plays Medallions at the GN tourny.....good luck!

Predictions....Temple vs. Temple in the finals.....Temple wins!

Hardballzsponsorsreshamsbuddy:eek:

Hard Ballz

spectator

Jun 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PFC Training Hard

We've been training hard
hey tsenghera how do u like those things resham and stevey mad out of the pipes hell arent they!
I wasnt at todays pratice how was it?
i was there on monday and it looked like u guys were really working hard with the pipes!
anyways see ya on friday or maybe sat
:wa:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions.....

Originally posted by tsenghera

Any predictions for the upcoming weekend?

DAY 1
pool a
GN vs Shere Punjab 9 am - GN in a romp 7 - 0
temple FC vs. sufc 9 am - Toss up I won't jinx us

Pool B
Akal vs abby 10:30 n7 - Akal wins 3 - 0
pfc vs khalsa 10:30 n8 - Khalsa wins 3 - 1

Pool C
sikh temple vs van u 9 am n8 - Temple with a easy 3 - 0 win
Then both teams will beat GN "B".

So to all the KFC....I meant PFC lovers :D ....you are not going 2 -0 in your group....

spectator - do you actually think Resham's buddy is going to reveal his identity cuz you said so ??? :rolleyes:

This is ttp, if you can't handle some guy taking the piss on your coach or team then you might as well go cry on Resham's shoulder :p .....deal with it....plus I kinda think hes funny and a good shite disturber !!!:D

I personally think Resham's buddy is an ex-kfc player (maybe plays on Indo or Van U ???) and could even be kokanee's brother....I wonder where all these rumours get started !!! :D

Big T :cool:

spectator

Jun 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Predictions.....

Originally posted by Big T
I personally think Resham's buddy is an ex-kfc player (maybe plays on Indo or Van U ???) and could even be kokanee's brother
]you mean the nahals???
i jsut wanna know who he is thats all!

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman,

First of all you guys knew about the transfer rule two weeks prior to the tourney. No need for BS. Class act by your team by going to the pub instead of not showing up for your second game. I don't think you guys should be allowed to enter any tournaments until the fine is paid.
You also mentioned that you or your team should have more input in the summer tournaments. Why? You have only entered the Temple one the last few years. Why should somebody call you guys about the draws everytime? Maybe your team should learn how to use the phone, like every other team.

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it is a shitty excuse by Akal why they aren't entering the GN tournament. I'm sure they could easily put a team together. Maybe winning is the only thing they care about.
If there is a Surrey tournament to follow the Akal players probably won't play for anybody. I'm sure that the one transfer rule would still stand.

competitor

Mar 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
akalfc

Akal should have entered the tourney even without the Khalsa starters. Also the transfer fees should stand until the final tournament.
I'm sure Akal will realize that winning is not everything as many players on their team will be available. It is a shame that Indo and Akal are putting this kind of show on.

I'm sure they will be there for the Surrey tourney.

PFC you will have to train very hard if you are going to win the tournament.

My prediction Temple vs Akal in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0