Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup [Imperial Cup] Predictions, Results & Banter 08'

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I 0 Westside 1
Shoulda been about 0-4...

You must be fcuking joking m8!!!:confused::confused::confused: It was a evenly contested match with both teams creating 6-8 goal scoring opportunities, only difference being you guys converting one of those chances. The game should not have been close to 4-0 for you guys...sounds like a bloody Mosher comment!!! :eek:

Regardless of losing, it was fun to match up against you guys in preparation for our remaining two league games and possible promotion playoff game.

Good luck against Sporting in the next round!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great game tonight. The youngster once again notched the goal. Clan hit the post a couple of times and the crossbar once, I believe all or most of those were by Scigliano. Indo however failed to score on 3 or 4 breakaways. While Clan held the majority of the possession it was Indo who created the better chances.

Bend over, Columbus. You truly had the piss taken out of you. Indo thoroughly deserved the win. Yes, you hit the crossbar from two long distance shots........well done. We stuffed you. End of story. God bless the ref but we had a penalty call denied........remember the yellow card?

We stuffed you........and you were soooooooooooooooooo cocky before the game. Unlucky. You lost the game because you deserved to. You have guys on your team who piss their pants and whine.........unlucky. Indo thoroughly deserved the win and that is hard to argue.......I couldn't have been prouder of our effort. We deserved everything we got. It's disappointing that the other team said they were not going to pay the ref........what do you expect though? If someone pisses their pants, it's hard to say anything else.........we bitch slapped them and it must be very frustrating...........especially losing to a division one team. Get it right up you........

****ing brilliant stuff..........I know if we had the youth phenom, we wouldn't be in this position............because we know how to defend......and counter..........

Once in awhile........teams who are REALLY cocky lose games. like tonight......we thoroughly deserved the win and it's a shame Columbus are not going forward.......we pumped you. Get over it. :D :D :D :D :D

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Figure it out Wednesday. How was the second half with one shot on net and 7 shanks for your keeper out of bounds. Just because you don't know the offside rule doesn't mean you can blame the assistant. I will give credit however to the Imperial Cup 2008 Diving Champions as there will not be a performance better than Westside's today. Well done lads, good luck getting humped next week.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I 0 Westside 1
Shoulda been about 0-4. Nice rip from Spencer Nebel with 15 minutes left for the win. Officiating shaky at times. Old guy running the line must have had difficulty looking into the sun. Fortunately both sides kept their cool.

FFS, wake up, ****o. CI deserved to win..........Westside was breathing out of their arse for most of the game, especially the second half.........Having said that, Westside is breathing out of their arse again.......albeit an undeserved breath...........

Hail Hail

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And by the way, I haven't heard that much whining in a LONG time.......WHY were all the Columbus players/coaches/managers/supporters whining? You were beat by a better team tonight.....Get over it......you're defending champions........you're not winning this year so piss off.......you deserved nothing. You were outplayed, outworked, and most importantly, outclassed. Well done, ICST. Full value for the win.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I might have been a little harsh several hours ago. :( It was an entertaining game which could have been over well before the final whistle....I'm still trying to figure out how their keeper got a yellow card for taking our striker out and no penalty? :confused:

Good luck the rest of the season, Columbus. Once again, I'm sorry for the post. It was uncharacteristic..........

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
classic "stuff" gentlemen. cs, i guess i'll get those heinekens in the summer? or perhaps the imperial semis? ;)
it was a very competitive match as expected. i'm just glad i lasted the full 90. :rolleyes:
no sense in commenting on the diving...wtf? give me strength.
on the day, the better team won, full stop. first half, we should have had two or three...two posts and a bagful of real chances went wanting. second half was a struggle. screamer of a goal. another one cleared off the line. i have nothing but respect for the lads at club i and would love to see them come up, but that squad will get unceremoniously pounded in premier.
on to sporting.

Reeder

Nov 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
6 - 0 Peg over Romania.
Kensington South was garbage as usual.
On to West Van... looks like we've come full circle.
Wishes do come true.
:wa:

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
crnogorski futbaler Keep shreading our players and our team and I will deal with your personally!!!

Time to get yourself hooked on phonics.................and maybe a spell check,might be on order for you.........try to keep on topic here if you can...
It looks like someone shot down the flying eagle........:(

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
crnogorski futbaler why did u take out your name out of the qoute. everyone knows your "aleks lakovic" the guy who had this big trail with red star belgrade but couldn't get his paper work done so now your sitting on the AFC leopards bench????

don't worry about the eagles and their promotion run... worry about the leopards relegation battle... that way you don't have to move to a different team every year.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia 2 vs Norvan 1 OT. Although I didn't see the FF vs Inter match, I would say that this had to be the game of the week. To be honest the soccer wasn't that great but the drama of the games sure got the heart rate going. Croatia goes down to 10 men 30 min's into the contest. Then right after the red card, Croatia has a Peschi breakaway called back on a suspect offside call by the linesmen. Off a Norvan free kick they march down and get a goal on an obvious offside call! halftime NV 1- Croat's 0. Then 15 min into the second half Croatia defender get's his second yellow of the game and now are down to 9 men. Game should have been lost right there. Instead NV goes into a defensive shell allowing Croatia to tie it up with 2 minutes left off a corner kick. First half of OT Croatia goes all offense playing with only 2 in the back and basically keeps NV pinned in their own end. NV was up 2 players and still played with 4 on their back line.In second OT with 1 minute before PK's Croatia get's a break away and finishes nicely. Both Croat's goals came from there young guy's which must be good for the confidence in a cup game! As for NV , I though they had already fired their coach, look's like they will be looking to hire another coach soon. I would be surprised after yesterday's tactical decision's if they actually kept that coach!:eek:

Quote from someone on the sideline, "All you need is 9 players and a Coach to beat Norvan" LOL:D

Tommy Johnson

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for the Inter/ Fireman game it was a great day for it and for the most part entertaining. Inter score early on off a set piece corner and looked to control the first half with well organized defending and counter attacks. Second half Fireman came out and pushed foward more and more. Inter sat back way too much, but did have a sure goal by Crouch called back that would have sealed the deal. Apparently Franks is an expert puppeteer as every time he called offside, he would pull the string on the linesman arm and lift the flag. Terrible call!!! With almost no time remaing Nial scores an excuse me header as he tries to flick it back into the box and it goes in. Again, then in OT, the ex professional bay area golden seal is trying to get outta the way on a shot going wide by craveiro and deflects it into the net with his heel. Then craveiro goes and gets himself red carded. What a fcukin wanker. Lands one elbow to the face for one yellow and then leg sweeps a defender for another. Average player and excellent cheap shot artist. The fact that he misses now is no big loss as they are a better team without him. Fireman then hang on to win.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quarter-Finals:

Apparently were moved to Hastings Bowl, instead of Adanac for our Home Game.

GAME 18
Sporting Club
Westside FC “A”
Byrne Creek Turf
Fri/ 8.00pm

GAME 19
Firefighters FC
Indo FC “A”
South Memorial NE
Sat/ 2.00pm

GAME 20
West Van FC “A”
SFC Pegasus
Ambleside Turf
Fri/ 7.30pm

GAME 21
Croatia SC
Surrey United “A”
Hastings Bowl South
Sun/ 2.00pm

KNVB your picture is still used on the dart board at the croatian picnic grounds. Can you bring us a new one to put up? :D

Tommy Johnson

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Clanbus.....what are you guys gonna do with all the t-shirts and hats that say 3 peat Imperial Cup champions and or Back to Back to Back Imperial Cup Champions? :D

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Clanbus.....what are you guys gonna do with all the t-shirts and hats that say 3 peat Imperial Cup champions and or Back to Back to Back Imperial Cup Champions? :D

I assume they'll be given to kids in Nicaragua like all the Patriots, "Super Bowl Champions, 19-0" gear :rolleyes:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Peg.........Time to stick it to those West Van Boys!

Time to load up the School Bus and head out to West Van..........

Where is the Cougar Bar out there on Fridays?

COME ON PEG!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0