Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup [Imperial Cup] Predictions, Results & Banter 08'

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 8
Wickham 1

confidence builder i suppose. nothing more to say about it really.

looking forward to next week's match againts the hoops. always fun to play a competitive match against some familiar faces.
cs, i'm thinking of a double or nothing opportunity for you. i know this squad is where your heart lies...so it only seems fair. just thinking mind you...

Hmmm, I'm just back from Vegas and I lost quite a bit more than I won.........:D :(

I have to see who is available for CI tonight at training before I make that decision. :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm hoping for WestVan & Peg wins this weekend because I will definitely make any trek out to anywhere to see a next round match between the 2!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's great to hear Reg's, will you also being bringing halftime oranges for the players too?:D

"I'm hoping for WestVan & Peg wins this weekend because I will definitely make any trek out to anywhere to see a next round match between the 2! "

Beli Orlovi

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting Club vs Serbian White Eagles

Club Ireland “A” vs Westside FC “A”

ICSF Inter vs Firefighters FC

Indo FC “A” vs Columbus-Clan FC

West Van FC “A” vs Vancouver Olympics

FC Romania “A” vs SFC Pegasus

Croatia SC vs Norvan Eagles

Surrey United “A” vs Cliff Avenue United

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reg's, by the excitement in your first post about wanting Peg or WV to win and it didn't matter where they would play cause you wanted to make the trek where ever the game is. I just wanted to know if you were TTP or really were a fan of them. You've answered my question by bringing the oranges!:D

I just wish we had fans willing to bring us oranges at halftime!;)

srbijaneagle

Oct 30, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey bronco buddy lets see if ud have the balls to say that to any1 on our teams face and we will be gettin it back because how they separated is bull shite thats serbias oldest land and its the same thing if the mexicans in texas all of a sudden wanted to separate from the USA. U think the US would be happy i dont think so or when quebec wanted to separate. we let them come as refugees from albania durin enver hocga's dictatorship in the 50's and 60's and now they actlin live theyve been there for centuries. and the reason theres a majority there of albanians over serbs is they were rapin and killin the serbs tryin to kick em out and in 1999 the army went in there and thats when nato stepped in and started bombin us and protectin them. which makes no sense. so keep your mouth shut buddy cuz u dont kno shite.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey bronco buddy lets see if ud have the balls to say that to any1 on our teams face and we will be gettin it back because how they separated is bull shite thats serbias oldest land and its the same thing if the mexicans in texas all of a sudden wanted to separate from the USA. U think the US would be happy i dont think so or when quebec wanted to separate. we let them come as refugees from albania durin enver hocga's dictatorship in the 50's and 60's and now they actlin live theyve been there for centuries. and the reason theres a majority there of albanians over serbs is they were rapin and killin the serbs tryin to kick em out and in 1999 the army went in there and thats when nato stepped in and started bombin us and protectin them. which makes no sense. so keep your mouth shut buddy cuz u dont kno shite.

That's quite a history lesson. Is there another side to it? :confused:

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is about as likely as you getting Kosovo back!

You might be correct on his picks of who will win the games .But your comments are asinine try to keep politics out of TTP .All of use on here love soccer banter.
Not stuff that causes hate.

Rasa

Jun 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
potentially some very interesting games next season in premier. Perhaps we'll have to send in a TTP peace keeping force (TTPPKF).

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You might be correct on his picks of who will win the games .But your comments are asinine try to keep politics out of TTP .All of use on here love soccer banter.
Not stuff that causes hate.

I didn't think it was meant to be a 'war starter' on the thread, Smartcoach. Was it Bronco? :confused:

Check this out.........classic

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0