Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup [Imperial Cup] Predictions, Results & Banter 08'

Stupdkid

Oct 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes sir M I did play, I was a bit dissapointed in your prediction but the Peg lads pulled it off today. Both of our goals were very lucky and I felt bad for their keeper as he was top class. It came down to penals and our keeper came up big in the end. On to Romania next week.

What a difference it is to have a good ref and some linos well done all around today.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pay no attention to SirM's predictions SK, as long as I'm making predictions here, Peg will win the Imperial this year. Well, maybe not, but you get the point :)

I take it Sensei was the one who came up big or was it Perry?
Yes sir M I did play, I was a bit dissapointed in your prediction but the Peg lads pulled it off today. Both of our goals were very lucky and I felt bad for their keeper as he was top class. It came down to penals and our keeper came up big in the end. On to Romania next week.

What a difference it is to have a good ref and some linos well done all around today.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
someone say my name?

fun game. pretty tiring. fiddler and costley were fcuking beasts. for a defensive-oriented team, delta was impressive going forward. especially in the first 30 minutes, when they held a team track meet down the left flank. the blonde kid up front (craiggers, eggers, yaggers, or a possible amalgam of the three) was really good. to quote john beckwith, it was like trying to cover a fcuking race horse.

costley with the banger brace. I doubt either tally will be considered for goal of the year. reedie and reeder had chances to end it in the second OT. One whistled wide and one was stopped by 6'5 (who, I have just figured out, is the blaze netminder). he also robbed powell in regulation.

PKs were crazy. 16 shooters, 13 goals. Six feet five inches got called leaving the line early, reminiscent to when Zenga got called (twice!) for doing it for Italy at Nation's Cup. tough call to make. as a member of the goalkeeper's union (Local 405) it sucks. As a member of Pegasus, it doesn't suck.

ward was great in the middle of the park. having linesmen was a nice change of pace. although I missed yelling for offside on every through ball, which is an effective strategy in div. 1.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB, what happened to Sapp yesterday 4-0! ouch did you guy's just not show up, what's the game report?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Round 2 here we go...

Probably not what you wanted to see, but....

GAME 10
Sporting Club vs Serbian White Eagles

Sporting by 3

GAME 11
Club Ireland “A” vs Westside FC “A”

Maybe PK's or a 1-nil or 2 -1 type game

GAME 12
ICSF Inter vs Firefighters FC

GAME 13
Indo FC “A” vs Columbus-Clan FC

GAME 14
West Van FC “A” vs Vancouver Olympics

GAME 15
FC Romania “A” vs SFC Pegasus

GAME 16
Croatia SC vs Norvan Eagles

GAME 17
Surrey United “A” vs Cliff Avenue United

The Spy

Aug 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly I would have to say I feel sorry for Serbia this Friday. Sporting got their asses handed to them on a Platinum platter by Inter. I see Sporting taking their frustrations out in this game against Serbia. I say Sporting by 4 or 5:eek:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0