Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I was just wondering.....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For any of you out there that know me, yesterday after my match, the bastards that I have for teammates, were laying the boots to me, so to speak, in the showers, about my looks. Anyways, I went home, and the old lady wanted no part of me either. So after a few rum and cokes, I started to wonder if I really was that ugly. I'm sure my teammates are servicing my missus, my kids don't even look like me, I have a boil on my ass the size of Rangerforever's belly, and my coach won't play me full matches no matter how much grovelling I do. Anyways, I'm quite down right now, and I just thought I would ask for some of your thoughts. Am I really all that bad looking or is it just a down phase I'm going through? Please pick me up her people.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have no worries Knvb, You can snuggle up to Millar now anytime you want. He misses you already. :eek: .

Thinkyoufukcerscouldhavecalledmeafewmoretimeslastnight

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
, I have a boil on my ass the size of Rangerforever's belly, .
Don't know you KNVB but from what I've seen and heard this may be your best feature? I wouldn't be too upset though as quite a few members on this site have an ass face as well. Just look at Luc he looks like someones ran his head over with a lawn mower then cut his hair with a fcukin weed eater. Cheer up and stay away from modeling that's all.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Am I really all that bad looking or is it just a down phase I'm going through?

I'm not a doctor but I don't believe downs syndrome is a phase, I think you're stuck with it.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
K-nobby, have your doctor refer you to a psychiatrist , they will then refer you to a Mental Health Unit (and worker). After tons of analysis and paper work you will be refered to your closest support group or suggested recreational facility with clients suffering from the same problem(s) as you. I work with those who are mentally ill...but having said that, I wouldn't want to look or work with you either :eek:

Are you sure it isn't post pardom you are struggling with? :rolleyes:

Sincerely SC

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
So after a few rum and cokes, I started to wonder if I really was that ugly.
Now's the time to look in the mirror. After a few rum & cokes, I'm sure you'll find yourself downright gorgeous. Who says alcohol is a depressant?

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I've been hacked into! Someone is going to pay dearly.

First your wife, and now your computer. Although the possibilities are endless, I'm guessing this is Dude's work (again).

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
First your wife, and now your computer. Although the possibilities are endless, I'm guessing this is Dude's work (again).

That is classic work Dude (if it was you) :D

striker14

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think anyone hacked in. Obviously while KNVB was at some soccer shite, one of his mates stopped by the house to visit the wife. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts