Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hume has fractured skull

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
First step is to slow down in a dangerous situations. Hume tends to go to agresivley every so often. We all wish him nothing but the best.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Base. This injury has absolutely nothing to do with Hume playing overly aggressively. Once again, you're missing the plot.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Base. This injury has absolutely nothing to do with Hume playing overly aggressively. Once again, you're missing the plot.

Sure it does. If the game was played with no one running fast, maybe just speedwalking no one would get hurt and we could avoid the situations, right Mr. Base? :rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What has happened he has juped off of the balcony. Tuna gives you bad breth. Stick to hod dogs and beer. No big lose ether way. Many guys can do his job. We wish well.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bull you know better than that. He has tomuch speed. The problen is not the speed, the problem with all is the brain for soccer. That is were everrything goes wrong with our side. We always say it was good it will get better. No No we need better or Mitchell will get fired or he will go mad.
You can not develop them here. They do better as salesmen. There is no money here. We need a local league first and then demend. Why do we have to depend on Americans. The country is broke and it might drag us down too. Go Canada Go.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bull you know better than that. He has tomuch speed. The problen is not the speed, the problem with all is the brain for soccer. That is were everrything goes wrong with our side. We always say it was good it will get better. No No we need better or Mitchell will get fired or he will go mad.
You can not develop them here. They do better as salesmen. There is no money here. We need a local league first and then demend. Why do we have to depend on Americans. The country is broke and it might drag us down too. Go Canada Go.

Too much speed? Sign me up for the MNT then, I'm as slow as they come.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Baseless:

He was elbowed in the head. That has nothing to do with "tomuch speed" or having "a brain for soccer."

Methinks you need to learn to read as well as to write. Thinking before you post would help your cause as well. Please take the hint and help yourself.

Trece

ps - you're now banned from the car wash. The staff saw you dropping your nidles on the ground, as well as dangling your participle...

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The problen is not the speed, the problem with all is the brain. That is were everrything goes wrong

you couldn't have described yourself anybetter mr. baseless. spot on

I'm sure the retards love it when you're near by. it instantly makes them smarter.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace you must the a supply lad. Thats what we tought. Remeber cristal ear does not lie. What a appartment climbing on the side rail is clearly showing on the tape. Sixfoot two skiny lad going in through the window. Was it not sheeba.Green car a spotter,crew cut. I you spend bit of time thinking in sted og you posts you might learn a bit. Thats ok you can expain it to the boys. Mumb and dumber.Talk to Watcher you dumb but.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace you must the a supply lad. Thats what we tought. Remeber cristal ear does not lie. What a appartment climbing on the side rail is clearly showing on the tape. Sixfoot two skiny lad going in through the window. Was it not sheeba.Green car a spotter,crew cut. I you spend bit of time thinking in sted og you posts you might learn a bit. Thats ok you can expain it to the boys. Mumb and dumber.Talk to Watcher you dumb but.

And I thought Franchise was retarded:rolleyes: enjoy leafs game base man you know you like tuna in butt me friend out salmon face:cool:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Okaaaayy...:confused:

Does anybody have any idea what he's trying to say? Even the Google translator gave up on this one.

All I've been able to gather so far is that Mr. Base seems to be fixated on drugs and butt cracks. He's also quite delusional, too. Regs, are there any therapists on the site? This guy needs serious help...

Trece

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace take it easy. Ho cares about Hume is not the one that will lead this land forward.
He head his chance and it coast us the three points. Nice young man two three years away from our top team. His speed is good his hart is in right place,he just needs to learn to slow down ad see the field beter. His focus is on five yards. It said to hear that he got nailed in the head. In Ingland that will hapen because guys work very hard on a defensive side of the game. You must earn your spot. Nash would have done better than him if Mitchell woud have used him. He is much slower yet his passing and field view is mutch better. Do not get me wrong we all love Canada it does not matter where we grew up.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What for lad? Just because you speek out it makes you a gealty person. We all did wach the game. After he went in things went south.
Perhaps you did not watch the game. There is five kids in U18 league that can do a better job the he can in that spot.
I have nothing againmst the guy. He just is not ready to fill that spot.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0