Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hey Limey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was that you I was reading about with the Organic Express stuff? Or are there more than one of you?...

~TB.

L

limey

No that was not me, If it was orgasmic express it may have been me.
On a completey different topic . I thought that soccer Teams in the Nations cup played some good stuff, but I wish the teams were limited to only playing for the country that they were born in or their parents born in, there were more Englishman than Irishman on the Irish Team.
Does anyone know what the rules are for registering a player for a country in the Nations tourney ?

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Before anyone starts flaming Limey about proper threads in which to post, rest assured that he now knows about these sort of things. Besides, he's getting rather old and more than a little senile and he probably won't even remember posting this in the first place.

I'll try to walk him through creating an O-40's thread.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not quite correct

Limey,

I can ASSURE you that there not more english men on the Irish team than Irish. There may have been more Canadians but Richmond United hog all the spots for that team. :)

I would never allow more English men on an Irish team.

But before we start questioning the Irish team, look no further than the tournament winners. Right, Whatabout? :)

I should have posted this in the other thread but I am sure it will go no more than this anyway. BTW, the players roots can be traced back to Great Grandparents, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0