Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help- Missing Person!

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to give my condolences to his family and friends. It is very tough to lose a friend and a family member.

Brian Borkowsky

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems to me we've all done this too many times over the last couple of years.

Our condolences and prayers go out to his family, friends and his teamates.

Rob, Tara, and Aevery Geiger.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awful news....

I would like to wish our condolences to everyone involved with Sanjay, especially his immediate family.

The Burns family

El Jefe

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A tough loss for all of us that had the pleasure to share time with this kind and respectful young man. Our thoughts go out to Sanjay's family.

Badyal Family

fijiflash14

Oct 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sanjay's funeral

funeral arrangements are Nov 6th 9am-11am at the funeral home on fraser and 40th street. vancouver
please try and attend..

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A great Loss

My condolences to the Naidu family during this diffucult time. It was a pleasure to play with Ronal for so many years as he was a great person and a great competitor.

TA

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
never an easy thing to deal with...my condolences to the family and friends of Sanjay. It sounds like he was an all around great guy.

john

PS anybody know what the authorities suspect happened, or is it a total mystery? was there foul play?

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very Sad Ending.

I hope there wasnt foul play. We probably will never find out!

My condolences to the family and friends of Sanjay.

Will have a moment of silence this weekend for him!

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My condolences to the Naidu family and everyone that knew Ronale. Sad to see someone pass away at such a young age.

Ted Hans

leechy tactics

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronale was a wicked guy to be around. Everyone that knew him will miss his company. I would also like to send my condolences to friends of Ronale and to the Naidu family.

J Sarai

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My condolences to the family and all the friends of Sanjay. Way to young to have this happen.

Parkhead

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've heard nothing but great things about Ronale from friends of mine that played with him and knew him. It's a tragedy when someone so young passes on. On behalf of Richmond Football Club, I'd like to extend my condolences to those who had the pleasure of knowing him, especially to his friends and family.

Taj Senghera

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
my condolences

On behalf of myself and the scottish nation cup team my deepest condolences to the sanjay family and friends.I had the pleasure of getting to know him over the past year playing against him in the fiji league as well as nations cup.What a sad day in bc soccer.God bless Ronale and his family.

Hard ballz let's dedicate tuesday's game for Ronale i'm sure he will be watching.

IAIN SNEDDON

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I met Ronale a few times, very briefly, as he was close with some of the guys on my team. It's very sad when someone with such a bright future passes on. My deepest sympathies go out to all his family and friends, as no words can take away the pain they feel.

Harry Minhas

L

Little dog

Sympathies

I didn't know Sanjay personally, but just reading all these posts its quite evident he was a great man - both to family and friends. My deepest condolences to all those who knew him.

Sincerely,
Little Dog

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronale Sanjay Naidu

My prayers and condolences to the Naidu family and his friends. I had the extreme pleasure to referee Flagstaff SC in the Fiji League and be on the same park with this very talented person. He was respectful, fair footballer and a class act on and off the football pitch.

Sean Cameron Sneddon

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miss you buddy

Ronale was an amazing person who was sincere and always a fun, easy going guy to be around. It was great being around him for 3 years and rooming with him on roadtrips.

We will all miss you

Jesse Dhami

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0