Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hectors daily weigh in

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try this... put all the food you are going to eat for the entire day on your counter and look at it and wonder how the hell you can eat this every day. Then try to eliminate a piece of each meal if you can. Portion control Hector eliminates bitch tits!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
just got home from my first attempt at running since my car accident. and man I'm sooooooooooooo out of shape.

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The big beer belly look was only fashionable iduring the Ruskin Slo Pitch season. Almost a requirement to play softball.

The footie season is now upon us - so get rid of that belly KH !

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the plan KH. Portion control. I've tried it for a week and without any extra running (although I did get a puppy) I've lost 5 pounds already. With how huge you are ;) the results should be even better :D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the plan KH. Portion control. I've tried it for a week and without any extra running (although I did get a puppy) I've lost 5 pounds already. With how huge you are ;) the results should be even better :D

That a boy Italian! portion control...dropped 35 pounds and counting

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hector, simple, just get active. walks, runs, eat healthy, you don't have to go nuts with the diet, just healthy, but most importantly, be active. walking, running, biking. swimming is a great way to get in shape and it is easy on the joints. try playing indoor soccer.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0