Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Has the VMSL Premier division gotten really bad??

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does Larsson live on the wrong side of the law? What did you do Larsson to have to go into hiding from BC?

hiding i was just in BC enjoying all the snow from Morgan Creek. Dirty Daddy 3 please Queue Reccos..... i would love to have a chat with that loser one day face to face to thank him!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahah thanks sixfyv do i know you and do you know me? Typical ttp attitude always believing what you hear before finding out the truth...you guys are hilarious that is why i come on here , so entertaining to wind you muppets up

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
why dont you be a peach and give us your recap of the events, then. then we can decide for ourselves.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well unlike most people here i have moved on from that event ..... but here is the just of it i got punched first then i retaliated and he got the worst so RECCOS decided he should tell the guy and parents to charge me

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
well unlike most people here i have moved on from that event ..... but here is the just of it i got punched first then i retaliated and he got the worst so RECCOS decided he should tell the guy and parents to charge me

I love it when you brush my hair

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So your a criminal? Are you allowed in the Vancouver area?

i guess u cannot read! wow hint a few posts back gives u the answer moron

Bronco your right i am overweight but just like before i could still run circles around you pylon... have you punched anyone lately ? lol

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bronco your right i am overweight but just like before i could still run circles around you pylon... have you punched anyone lately ? lol

C'mon we talked about this mister. soft and gentle. you are no longer a fighter but now a lover. you are my hero. i will never forget that day when you rescued me from that garage sale. And dont let those fat jokes get you all wound up, its big boned and slow to those who dont know you the way i do. What time is the tea party?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
? lol
Hey buddy wake up!!! you are a complete idiot to everyone on this thing and you're a fricken criminal as well ??? YOU"RE A LOSER

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey buddy wake up!!! you are a complete idiot to everyone on this thing and you're a fricken criminal as well ??? YOU"RE A LOSER

wow anger managment issues you should seek counselling lol muppet. i am so upset that everyone on here thinks i am a idiot , i guess i will not sleep tonight lol! Girth stop hiding behind your name and tell me who you really are lol I guess attacking someones past makes you a winner lol! You guys are so easy to wind up! man this is fun!

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sorry but this is too tasty.. His parents? Begs the question, were you babysitting at the time of the altercation, or just happened to be hanging around the bike rack at the local high school?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dirtty Daddy3 I totaly agree with you as far as some of the posts here. It is almost time to stop posting here. We are almost better off to go for a ride to US and bring a doggy cage with us. We also must line the bottom of the cage well. Dam dog might get high. It will be more fun to watch than to read insalting posts. Even Canucks stink.
We need these games to start up again. There is going to be some seriously fat boys comming back to play.Six weeks is a long time to rest. Shape is going to be dam afull.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dirtty Daddy3 I totaly agree with you as far as some of the posts here. It is almost time to stop posting here. We are almost better off to go for a ride to US and bring a doggy cage with us. be dam afull.

That ESL final must have been dam afull

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve do not be insalting us Punjabies. Maybe we can not spell but we dam well can build. Even building is getting afull. Kick the ball role the reg and here we go. Dam snow it is no fun. No yellow or red cards Azzi is losing money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0