Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Goodbye G.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
:eek: :D :) Check out the new and improved standings..

Premier Division # Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 Peace Arch United 12 9 0 3 29 14 27
2 Aldergrove United 12 9 0 3 28 14 27
3 Chilliwack Rapids 10 6 3 1 37 12 21
4 LUFC United 11 6 0 5 17 20 18
5 Poco City FC 13 5 3 5 17 22 18
6 North Delta Lions 11 4 2 5 20 17 14
7 Port Moody Fury 10 3 3 4 15 22 12
8 Delta Metro United 11 3 2 6 14 19 11
9 Golden Ears United SC 11 3 0 8 16 27 9
10 GN Sporting Club 11 1 1 9 7 33 4

Compiled by Jan Sherman on Feb 02, 2007

G.N. with a win and a couple ties taken away!!

illegal players... :eek:
who knew???????????:) :rolleyes:
:D

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
damn... it does...
actually, they gave us the 1-0 win.
i guess i'll take the goal...

wowaweewa

LION

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow... that's rich guys...

of all the moans that have come out of your camp over the YEARS about teams protesting games due to illegal players (almost always vs GN), you guys jump on the opportunity to take advantage for yourselves.

funny how that works... aint it?!?!:wa:

don't worry... we all know that you lost to GN this season. we havent forgotten.:D

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to burst your bubble Lion, but you guys will not be getting the win against us, so you will still be 3 points back of Aldergrove for first, all that should be fixed by the end of the night. As for us using illegal players, I can clear that up by saying that we have not done anythin like that, the league is looking into a transfer problem in which some paperwork has been messed up, all that should be sorted out by next week.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
no bubbles bursted.,
I thought it was crazy when I saw it.
So why would they go and change it, then change it back.
The league should get it straight the first time no?

So are you saying that everything will be reversed?
or just our game?

onarollercoaster

LION

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
no bubbles bursted.,
I thought it was crazy when I saw it.
So why would they go and change it, then change it back.
The league should get it straight the first time no?

So are you saying that everything will be reversed?
or just our game?

onarollercoaster

LION

The Peace Arch game will be reversed for sure and I cant comment on the other until we have a meeting next week with the league to figure all this out.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just like Three's Company... im sure it is all just a BIG MISUNDERSTANDING:rolleyes:

Reminds me of years ago when GN would dominate many teams in the league... but then play us and barely be able to field a team. We could never figure it out until we went to watch them play another team and they had a handful of illegal players on the pitch... but those players couldnt play against us because one of our players played with these "illegal" players growing up. They knew they would get caught.

Really though, the guys who play for GN are good guys. Im just not sure who they are.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
Just like Three's Company... im sure it is all just a BIG MISUNDERSTANDING:rolleyes:

Reminds me of years ago when GN would dominate many teams in the league... but then play us and barely be able to field a team. We could never figure it out until we went to watch them play another team and they had a handful of illegal players on the pitch... but those players couldnt play against us because one of our players played with these "illegal" players growing up. They knew they would get caught.

Really though, the guys who play for GN are good guys. Im just not sure who they are.

WTF are you talking about, what illegal players did we have playing with us?... are you talking about the time when your coach protested a game because one of our youth players didnt have a license to show, when we beat you guys 3-1 in cup play but then your coach started crying after the game saying that our youth player "looked like he was 25" but was actually a 16 year old. Ya we lost that game to protest because our youth player got a ride to the game but didnt bring his wallet. Show me when we have been dealt with by the league for using "illegal" players. If you ask the league they will say that we have never done such a thing. This whole issue has nothing to do with us and we will let the two leagues take care of it.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:

sixfyv...
You probably watched the games when years ago GN had youth players playing with us each game. CJ Jhooty, Surp Thind, Paul Bolina etc. Thats the only time I really think we ''dominated'' games. Those kids years ago came out to play with us each game, they obviously no longer come here cause there all in the VMSL. But back then we use to rely on our youth system. I can understand you thinking that, I dont ever think we had a proper team out against DMU(except for the cup, but I wont get into that now) , we had the typical b.s, players making up bullshit excuses an hour before the game, so like usual we were always struggling to get a full squd.
Its a premier leauge, its not like your playing in a rec leauge, whoever shows up, throw them on the field. The 2 points that as of right now are taken away from us because of the transfer not going thru properly, we have a meeting on weds. Hopefully then it should be all cleared up.:cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Goodbye GN"- by James Blunt, with help from Dude.

Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
The game is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

[x2]
Goodbye my GN.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

I am a dreamer and when i wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you slumping for a while.
I'd be the keeper of your goal.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.

Goodbye my GN.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.

And you still hold the ball at your feet
And in mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bare my soul in time,
When I'm tackling an Abby geek.
Goodbye my GN.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.

I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.​

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rely on your youth ststem.. Paul bolina was playing for Richmond. CJ was playing for the hurricanes and a youth team. They were not a part of the GN youth system. These kids were playing on 3 or 4 different teams VMSL, fraservalley, div 2, premier, youth. It doesn't help your club any when they are never going to actual sign with your team. Its not cheating technically but your not really putting your team on the field but a team full of ringers. It has helped you guys stay up but it sure hasn't helped the league any.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
star #1 said:
WTF are you talking about, what illegal players did we have playing with us?... are you talking about the time when your coach protested a game because one of our youth players didnt have a license to show, when we beat you guys 3-1 in cup play but then your coach started crying after the game saying that our youth player "looked like he was 25" but was actually a 16 year old. Ya we lost that game to protest because our youth player got a ride to the game but didnt bring his wallet. Show me when we have been dealt with by the league for using "illegal" players. If you ask the league they will say that we have never done such a thing. This whole issue has nothing to do with us and we will let the two leagues take care of it.
That's not what i was referring to, but thanks for bringing up another example.

I was hoping to get a rise out of you equal to the time i left that bucket of KFC in your net before our match 4 years ago... the shite-fit you threw on your teammates before that game was priceless... you running around yelling at them... blaming them for doing it. You cant make that kind of stuff up!

In regards to my example above... think back further to when Delta had our first year in premier in 2001, i believe. I dont need to go into it any further.

Hugs and kisses.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Rely on your youth ststem..
It doesn't help your club any when they are never going to actual sign with your team.

Youth system, I meant as in the metro players. Not GN in particular. My mistake..... Bulljive im sure you heard the case with Paul, He plays GN, but just refuses to play in the fvsl, along with Paul we have the same problem with 4 other guys. Same typical shite each year.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:

Reminds me of years ago when GN would dominate many teams in the league...e.

Gn dominating?? When? Are we talking the 80s?
I think the expiry date is long over due on GN. There is no way anyone can convince me GN hasnt tried to cheat in the past. Its about time the league sees the last of this club..

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osame bin madden said:
Gn dominating?? When? Are we talking the 80s?
I think the expiry date is long over due on GN. There is no way anyone can convince me GN hasnt tried to cheat in the past. Its about time the league sees the last of this club..
In the 80s they used to play the offside trap, they used to give up at least ten breakaways a game. Before each season begins, you can bet on two things. GN will be in the botton 3 and Guiness will be the MVP:rolleyes:

CanuckFan

Oct 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
All you guys are a bunch of clowns, anytime there is a lil mess up involving GN u guys jump right on it, anyways, who the hell are you DUDE?, dont u play in Div 2 or something? why are you always in the premier thread, dont u have a life? are u some hasbeen trying to live in the past? is this your favorite pasttime? posting on TTP and jerkin it while u look at SIXFYV's post..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0