Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Golden Ears bridge

Jigsaw

Oct 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have taken the bridge 3 times each way since it opened. It is great, until you hit the 6 or7 sets of traffic lights on the Langley side. They are long lights in a busy built up area. This adds considerable time to the journey and makes me wonder if it will be worth $5 per day and save no time in my commute. If this was built in the good old US of A there would be a direct path to the biggest highway in Canada and no traffic lights in between.

Ah well.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that stretch between the bridge and 88th not currently in some sort of 6 year long streamlining project? Kind of like Fraser Highway from 160th to 200th!?

I loved the JJM Construction sign that was vandalised. Their slogan was "Building to last"
Someone defaced it quite cleverly to read "Building Too Slow" :D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drove over the bridge and back this morning and man is it quick. Mind you it wasn't rush hour but their was hardly any traffic? Has anyone experienced rush hour yet on this bridge?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drove over the bridge and back this morning and man is it quick. Mind you it wasn't rush hour but their was hardly any traffic? Has anyone experienced rush hour yet on this bridge?

The bridge is never busy, I drive over it everyday in rush hour both in the morning and at night. Takes me 15 minutes from 224th to Walnut grove making it a quick getway from hoboridge.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0