Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Geu Tigers Try-outs

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle - Are You Sure

Argyle:

Are you sure you are ready for the Sheep's Tigers?

Word has it that Sheep left practice to hit a Surrey Sheep Shagging soiree Saturday to line up a couple of lookers for rookie night for the two new signings.

:wa:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Update

Not a bad turn out for the fist day of tryouts. Next week we are expecting double the amount of players, as the word is getting out about our two remaining spots.

I just heard that if better players show up that the coach might take them and this would mean that someone might lose their guaranteed spot on the team. Things are beginning to get interesting at the Tigers Training Camp.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, does anyone want to go halfers on a spot? HOS? Captain? Anyone? I can make absolutely zero percent of the practices but I might be able to make it to zero percent of the games. Holy fcuk, that cone drill sounds tough!

I love sheep, c'mon man pull some strings for me! I tell you what, if you do I will set you up with a friend of mine's prize ewe. She is absofcukinglutely dynamite! A cloven-hoofed hottie man. Long, soft hair and legs that go aaaaalllll the way up. She is recently single and I think she would go for a rebound affair. What do you say?

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Update

Originally posted by I_love_sheep
Not a bad turn out for the fist day of tryouts. Next week we are expecting double the amount of players, as the word is getting out about our two remaining spots.

I just heard that if better players show up that the coach might take them and this would mean that someone might lose their guaranteed spot on the team. Things are beginning to get interesting at the Tigers Training Camp.

I have seen all the elite tiger players and they are great rugby players. :p can' t wait to see the revamped lineup sheep, are you going to finish 7th or 8th this year ????

Big T:cool:

pump_it_up

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all the bullshit aside, is this for real ?

Dud, keep your comments to yourself for a while ya dumb cnut. You do better talking to yourself anyways, as anyone who has ever played against you can attest to the way you try to talk yourself through games.

"Zing" dudes caught his big-heed again...

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still waiting!?!?!?!

How are your tryouts going? Still waiting to find out where they are!!!! How may spots have you filled???? Do ya still have room???:confused: :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You only played 1/4 of that game Pump-it-up (why again?)...you didn't even hear the good stuff.

Hugs and kisses,

Dud.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle,

Sunday Westview at 12. Bring the cooler. And yes there is still 2 spots left. If you dont make the Tigers there is always the Bears tryouts.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two players?

So sheep what you're saying is you guys may be two players better than last year,Holy jesus hold on to the cross the Tigers may get well the same or a bit worse.What you guys may want to do is have a dietitian run the tryouts for now on cause your team could do with losing a combined weight of 300 pounds or so.I'm not trying to be mean but having to call first touch soccer and special order mens soccer shorts xxxl for the whole team is not a good thing.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey I love Sheep !!!

So part of the GEU Tigers tryouts is a visited for everyone to see Jenny Craig !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0