Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GEU Premier

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think something needs to be cleared up with regards to Al Solk and the coaching GEU. I have only known Al for 1 season, he is definitely a good guy with his heart in the right place when it comes to the GEU soccer club. What I have come to realize though is he has been involved with a majority of the guys since they were in youth and the relationship has grown a little old. I believe most would like to see Al take on a manger's position and bring in a new coach to breathe some fire in to a team that has become very complacent. GEU just needs a change without any disrespect to Al who by all accounts has put a lot of effort into the club over many years. Either way I hope the situation resolves itself in a sensible way without a messy divorce.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by MILLSY
I think something needs to be cleared up with regards to Al Solk and the coaching GEU. I have only known Al for 1 season, he is definitely a good guy with his heart in the right place when it comes to the GEU soccer club. What I have come to realize though is he has been involved with a majority of the guys since they were in youth and the relationship has grown a little old. I believe most would like to see Al take on a manger's position and bring in a new coach to breathe some fire in to a team that has become very complacent. GEU just needs a change without any disrespect to Al who by all accounts has put a lot of effort into the club over many years. Either way I hope the situation resolves itself in a sensible way without a messy divorce.
Well put Millsy,if you were running for Mayor you'd get my vote that was very smooth and accurate.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good and valid points Millsy. Now you just need someone with the balls to step up and put it in motion.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach for GEU

The Farmer in the Dell has just informed me he's up for the task.

He has promised to have all of you well verbose in the pitchforking arts and dung pile cleanups.

Fcuking inbreds ;)

H-Dog

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rednecks

Hey, the fitness we would get from your so called Redneck/farm boy activities would be better quality then what we get during the season.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No More News On the Coach Getting The Boot !

Is the Crap In Ears Premier coach going to get the boot ?
Are the young guys taking over?
Are any of the senior guys going to get the phone call that they made the team ?

These are the days of the Crap In Ears clubs life !!!!!

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Cheers

Rex
:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0