Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

General Banter

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aye Carumba!

Mackers, I just saw your result. Ouch! Those two points are going to hurt come March/April. Looking at the schedule, I notice the big day is next week at Terra Nova. I'd be interested in watching and seeing the master at work, but I don't where the hell that park is. Also, I'll have to figure out some way of explaining to the little lady how I want to watch some other girls play instead of her.

Decisions, decisions.

M

Moosehands

The All Mighty Yella Card

Alright girls....

I don't want to be the only one freezin' my ass off on the side lines, the cards may be yella, but they sure as f*ck ain't the sun! Let's do some Landscapin'!

Hey Macs....

Isn't this league (Div. 3) where we learn how to play like Hamish?
In self-defense only... of course... I mean if it's a 50/50 ball... well, they could have gone to the School of Hamish too! It's purely protection, Coach.

Who was it that we played in Sapperton this weekend any way? #44 was as as whiney as... well as... a... GIRL! (My apologies to the ladies who don't consider their purse to be a part of their kit. #8 (aka: Xena!) If you're online and can actually read, not just look at the pretty pictures, keep kickin' that ball out sweetcheeks, cause the last thing you wanna do is hang on to it if I'm you're check.

That's all the banter I have at this time.
SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOMETHING TO WORK WITH!

Peace Out ~ T

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Big Game of the Week

Keeper,

Terra Nova is at the end of New Westminster HWY in Dichmond!! (Just past the Starbucks) This game couldn't have been timed any better, it is the morning after the Halloween Pub Night and the Ladies should be nicely Hung Over! I'm looking forward to seeing the first head ball:(

Moose,

Good first post, Welcome to the land of the Piss:D I think we should bring out Hamish's tackling dummy to training and teach all the laides the art of the MOW

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

Yes we faultered this weekend and yes that could come back and bite us later. The season starts, though, this weekend as we prepare to redeem ourselves against your fellow clubers, Westside Storm.

Regs will be emailing the MOTW's on Friday I believe but I am already anouncing the RUFC Vs. Storm on Sunday at Terra Nova at 12pm (it's in Richmond behind the mall at Westminster Hwy and No 1 Rd.) as the Div 3 MOTW.

We were missing quite a few players this weekend and those that were there were hurting a little, the pitch was dreadful and the weather was less than friendly. All of those factors mixed in with the fact that we played terribly resulted in us stealing a point from a scrappy New West team.

It's back to the drawing board this week to get ready for the Mighty Red.

Looking forward to this weekend, I just hope my players are :rolleyes:

Cheers, mackers.

PS. Moosehands, good start, nice to hear from you. The problem is the refs are very inconsistent, some will let you play and will allow some incidental contact and some won't, obviously the latter was the case on Sunday:mad:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean,
This game couldn't have been timed any better, it is the morning after the Halloween Pub Night and the Ladies should be nicely Hung Over!
Ditto.

Mackers,

Let's get rrrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaadddddyyyyy to rrrruuuummmmbbbbbbllllllle! You guys have beer, right?

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW RaggaMUFF (ha ha ha ha)

You sure think you're a tough cookie eh??

So smartass..... what's your Halloween costume going to be??? ..... S'going to be "hard" to "beat" mine, baby!

And speakin of beatin..... my legs are black & blue (with red ball prints) and scratches from all the mud & sand..... definitely was not a skirt day today! How are you doing?

Animal..... we had tons of beer on hand Sunday..... where were you??

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean

I will volunteer the first "hung-over-header" of Sunday's game as there is no way I'm going to let those guys beat us!!!

And I hope we have a half decent ref! I'm getting fed up with yellow's for yapping cuz they can't make a half decent call! I've never seen so many ref's let hand balls go.... I feel like we're playing a mix between volleyball & soccer.....

Not to mention if one of these "new-to-soccer-dainty-girls", that Moosehands referred to, get a slight shove they fall down & whimper until the ref calls a free kick what over divisions would call a "damn good (clean) tackle"!!!!

ARGH! Can't take much more!!! So annoying! :mad:

'til Sunday......

Spazz

RAGAMUFFIN

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven't seen you in a couple of weeks Animal........ Did the weather get to you last week ???

i'llbelieveitwheniseeit...

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

Good to see you lot are in the same boat as us with regards to pre-game night festivities.

Of course we have beer, you may have to dig a little to get at it through all the fcuking Diet Pop, but it's there !!!

See ya Sunday.

Cheers, mackers.

M

Moosehands

Remove thy head

Spazz,

Till Sunday????? Are you a no show for Saturday's Piss Up???
I take it you let Jason wear the pants for the weekend.
As for you, Macs... I know you just haven't been the same since the unfortunate accident with the mop was it? Oh, no you haven't actually seen one of those.

So.....Till SATURDAY!!!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moosehands!

What kind of woman do you think I am? One that rolls over and takes shite from the man? I THINK NOT!

Jason will be wearing "his pants" to his own function on Saturday where I will be with you PISS TANKS (in one of the better Halloween costumes) at Legends trying to control the drinking so that I open my eyes on Sunday enough to chase that little white ball around the park......

Speaking of which..... where were you for practice last night huh?? huh???

So you will be blessed with my (wet-hint hint) presence on Saturday night!

Spazz

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MORE BEER?

Spazz,

I am glad to hear your beer Lady ( Mrs. Lean) brought out some more beer, but as you should know we had a game on Sunday so I couldn't make it out to yours.

Raggamuffin,

Sorry I haven't been out to training but Until we move to Friday nights permanently we are still training on Teus. & Thurs., as do you so till we move to mon. & Wed. I will not be out. By the sounds of it you don't need any practice anyways;) .

Animal

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
spazz,

at Legends trying to control the drinking so that I open my eyes on Sunday enough to chase that little white ball around the park......

I'll pretend I didn't read that !!

Coach mackers.

RAGAMUFFIN

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are but soooo kind. Unfortunately, I'm going to be needing some training on how to stay warm on rainy cold days.....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mackers,

Could you please pick up after yourself for one day so that your lovely missus could find the time to post again?

It's been awhile.

Thanks,

~TB.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mackers mistake

Regs,

I think mackers came to his sences and has discouraged Lefty from reading the posts. But we shall see!!

Mackers,

My question is will you be attending the Noon game on Sunday?? And will there still be a pint in your hand as you make subs??

I am glad I only have to come to the game and watch! The head will still be ringing:(

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Lefty is still lurking and will come out to play soon, she just needs some inticing, which, I believe, you have just done !!

Lean,

I thought I had proven myself this year with attendance to games and tardiness ?? Anyways, I WILL be there, I just hope my players show up ready to play against the mighty STORM !!

I can feel my head ringing already and it's only Friday !!

Cheers, Mackers.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know we'll be there when....

This Piss Tank will be taking it easy on the juice and getting to bed before the sun comes out just because we MUST beat this team....
(I better stick to this now and not get all sloshed and drag my ass around on Sunday-especially when I volunteered for the first hung-over-header)

I'm hoping for another 8-1 win for us but I'll settle on 5-1 since the league doesn't really recognize high scores.....

Oh and Animal.....

Are you going to come & drink all our beer on Sunday afternoon?? Would be nice to see some guys come out & support our big game!!

See then,

Spazz

:rolleyes:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RAGGAMUFFIN

You are but soooo kind. Unfortunately, I'm going to be needing some training on how to stay warm on rainy cold days.....

:rolleyes:

WOW! That doesn't sound like "keeper training" to me.....

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuesday Night

You may have heard about the Burnaby man who tried to stop a guy from stealling his truck and subsequently was killed.

His daughter plays on my Div 1A team. Naturally, she is devastated, but her dad loved watching her play soccer and she will be on the field Sunday playing. I truly admire her strength.

A moment of silence will take place before the start of our game.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0