Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Geeks

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dirty little Bo Peep

For christ sakes Shagger, tell your mum to stop paging me!!! She is not my girlfriend and she never will be!!! You are right about her being easier than your sheep though... I will not touch her anymore now that you have just addmitted that she is right there beside you in your little pink bedroom!!! ;)

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vic. Gorge

I never saw them play but must admitt every time I was given a game report itseemed like they were totally out played. They made it to the Nationals though and you have to hand it to them they had agame plan and stuck to it. That is a good asset to have come playoffs.

Animal

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: WTF?

Originally posted by bored
Originally posted by Regs

~TBwhojustlostwhatlittlerespecthehadforvalleyplayers. QUOTE]

Not fair to paint us all with the same brush.

Some of us are not incarcerated, do not drive old pick ups and do not drink hi-test.

The VMSL is a better league than the valley but not there are some teams in the valley that can play a little. Neither league is what they once were. When the Vancouver league wanted to get bigger it seemed to have weakened itself and the other leagues.

Vancounver Div 1 used to be a real competitive league, good games just about every week-end, no gimmies. That league has been declining badly for 5-6 years. Too many teams in Premier not enough really good players.

Hey Bored I like your your style.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Stay with TR, his wife won't mind

Originally posted by Hands of Stone
TR lives out in Maple Bush and his bus leaves Bby. on Friday at 3:30 to Deliverince Country.
Watch out for the Bango players and stay away from the river.

The Bus returns to civilization on Monday morning.

A very long weakend with the Inbreds and thier sheep:eek:

HOS

I would rather screw sheep in Maple Ridge than live with all the gays and queers of Vancouver.:p

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Love Sheep, No it's I Love John Rocker

Sounds like sheep or Bah is taking quotes from the Wild Thing and his SI interview.

You will be badly booed when you come to the city now:eek:

HOS not that there is anything wrong with that.:confused:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Sheepophile!

Y'all plum forgot to mention the Jew Communists what run the VMSL.

Gaywads!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Jinky

I can't imagine any other TTPer that could pull that off!!!

Sheepfcuk,
what's a matter, its about your (not my girlfriend) mum isn't it... she told you to cut me off and stop relaying messages for her... that's only because I blocked her from my pager!!!
(pager's are little comunication devices that rattle or make a beep sound when someone wants to get a hold of you) sorry you can't talk on them... I'm sure they will be available at a Flea Market nearest you by 2010... the only problem then will be we (city folk as you call us) will have some new flash technology... Palm Pilots are due to hit downtown in the coming months, sorry but I'm not going to explain those to ya... ;)

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky's old man is ugly

Hey Jinky, none of us give a shite about what your inbreeding Dad looks like. Next time maybe give us a shot of your Mom so we can all have a wee laugh ya Tosser!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts