Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Geeks

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Who is the Top Team in FVSL, BAH

Originally posted by Hands of Stone
If the league is so strong, then why did Slurry United and Slurry FC want to come to the VMSL so bad a few years ago.

I think FC won a couple of games, and would have had a tough time in div. 1 VMSL.

Slurry United is not bad because they are a FVSL all-star team, so they do average in the VMSL.

How does a valley div. 1 team do so well in cup play and even in the B.C.'s but they don't want to play in the FVSL Premier, I think the team name is Surrey Rangers.
They enjoy going out on the weekend and spanking teams 5 or 6 to nil, that's lots of fun.
Why not go up and get a game every weekend in the FVSL.

I think the reason why is the whole valley mentality of wanting to win, but not having a tough game along the way.

I bet the same Rangers do shite in the cup this year.

By the way BAH, BCFC beat Poco Dominion in a friendly a few weaks ago 2-0, and that was a very flattering score for the FVSL team.

HOSwhothinksaVMSLteamwillwintheBC'sthisyear,butnotTB:eek:

Hey Softhead, you trying to get a rise?
Well done fcuk face you got it.
First of all , why would anyone have to justify themselves to you?
Exactly who are you twat?
What fantastic side are you playing on?
Whatever league we play in doesn't matter to us.
Granted, maybe we should be in Premier, but, if you read some of my earlier posts in the FVSL threads I try to explain.
We already have a Premier team and we rate them.
If, and I emphasize if, you were even around for the BCs last year, do recall any match scores?
Well let me reeducate you like your remedial Math and English teacher in high school.
Gorge 2 Rangers 0.
0 - 0 until the 80th minute.
Do you remember that side that lost in the National final?
Well, they were from the Island, not the VMSL.
Is that island league shite too?
Did anyone else have as good a result against that team other than us? If it was, it was marginal buddy.
Tell you what, why don't you PM me and we'll get a match with you and your butter for breakfast hands Lard Ass.
Seriously Fcuker, let's see who the Candy-asses will be now.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS,

Please don't PM him. Reply for all to see. This has been the most interesting posts in the last little while.

Drop 'em boys. Get it on.....No, not your Y-fronts, your gloves.

I think Millar would be throwing a few elbows in that game.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I feel like I’m getting the sheep shite kicked out of me on this thread…….I’m going back to the FVSL thread to get some reinforcements. Ill be back!!!!

Guienness, you have many questions to be answered on the FVSL thread, you have steamed many people off.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep abusing muppet

You must be getting embarassed... not about screwing sheep or your family members, but just how much TTP your are receiving... it only took me once to refer to you as sheep shagger and now everyone is wound up with I_Love_Sheep!!! I don't think anyone can beleive that at daft fcuk from the stix (like you) can seriously be TTP out of the VMSL...
quoting Dude, "your dumber than a bag of hammers"!!!:cool:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slurry Park Rangers for Ever

You have got to be joking, your overachieving side from last year, playing against my team.

It has been talked about with one of your players (MR), and I know more than ever hope it happens because I would love to see your bunch chase my team around for 90, not touching the ball.

The team that the parkrangers lost to in Cup, we also played in the Semi's and lost 1-0, a very contriversal game if you hav'nt heard.

If my team can get the full turf one night, and we don't feel like a hard run (in practice) then mabey the parkrangers can come to our park.

We can then see how lucky your team was last year.

Finally, I do think the Island teams are that much better than the FVSL teams, but that Vic. Gorge were very lucky to get through the BC's last year and go to the Nationals.

HOS:cool:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

good idea, I guess your tired of seeing your lot chase around a different Surrey team for 90 minutes everytime we play!!!
I would love to see your bunch chase my team around for 90, not touching the ball.

offtopicbutIcouldn'tresist.;)

PS. how's the back after picking the ball out of your net 7 times ?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No pubes yet

The CAT team that you played against on Sun. is very young and inexperienced.
Notty and I had been out after our game and it showed, and none of the young guys on that team picked up their play for the day.

I wouldn't be proud of spouting off about a CAT game anyway, because it is CAT and is a reserve system.
The best players off that team are with us, leaving that team with young bucks that are learning the ropes right now.

I hope your Slurrey Cat team can win the Cat Cup because that is all your club will be getting this year after what I saw on the weekend.

HOS:eek:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Love Sheep

If we go to Maple Ridge here's the team jersey modelled by none other than the sheep guy himself.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Guienness, How come every time you post its always about me. Must be getting under your skin:p

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Canadians is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they are okay, then it's obviously you.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sheep abusing muppet

Originally posted by Guinness
You must be getting embarassed... not about screwing sheep or your family members, but just how much TTP your are receiving... it only took me once to refer to you as sheep shagger and now everyone is wound up with I_Love_Sheep!!!

Hey you bastard, give credit where credit is due...I was the first to refer to him as "Sheep Shagger"! Although, I was probably the first to bother replying. I don't think "Sheep Shagger" is that obvious a handle:rolleyes: .

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look at Ginger Thompkins go....

Originally posted by Hands of Stone

It has been talked about with one of your players (MR), and I know more than ever hope it happens because I would love to see your bunch chase my team around for 90, not touching the ball.......

The team that the parkrangers lost to in Cup, we also played in the Semi's and lost 1-0, a very contriversal game if you hav'nt heard.......

Finally, I do think the Island teams are that much better than the FVSL teams, but that Vic. Gorge were very lucky to get through the BC's last year and go to the Nationals.

Hey Paddles, you drew first blood - Keep yapping.

Oh, and don't worry, I did "hear" about your game.
I heard you were all over them.
Yeah right, you fcuking dreaming wank.
Why was it soo controversial?
Because you lost?
Face it, you lost.
Exactly what have you won anyway?
Fcuking carry on Ginger.

That's right Gorge were lucky to get to the National final.
Sorry, I forgot.
Are you fcuking kidding me?
That is one of the stongest sides a lot of people have said they've seen in a while.
Oh, and yes, that does include the VMSL - twat.

Last, but not least, do you like poached eggs for breakfast?
How 'bout poached salmon for dinner?
Ya fcuking loser, if you wanna quote one of my teammates, I have one question for you - who's he playing for?

See ya later, Brain of Stone.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

That is one of the stongest sides a lot of people have said they've seen in a while.
Who's fcuking kidding who?

~TBwhojustlostwhatlittlerespecthehadforvalleyplayers.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
head shake, rattle, and roll

It has nothing to do with Peg... I just can't believe a lot of people would say that was one of the strongest sides they have seen in awhile.

Let me guess... these people were all associated with the FVSL in some way, shape, or form?

~TB.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even narrower, they were all Rangers.

Look, I'm not getting into a pissing contest with the Holy Administrator nor will I start dropping names or other comments.
What was said was said.
And, a lot of them were excellent players from excellent VMSL sides.
Maybe I'm taking out of context; maybe it was the pure shock of an Island team being that good last year; I dunno.

Whatever.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon guys.....

You guys should drop this and become pals, as you have alot in common.

Bald and boring.

Love ya,

Buckfast.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sheep abusing muppet

Originally posted by Guinness
You must be getting embarassed... not about screwing sheep or your family members, but just how much TTP your are receiving... it only took me once to refer to you as sheep shagger and now everyone is wound up with I_Love_Sheep!!! I don't think anyone can beleive that at daft fcuk from the stix (like you) can seriously be TTP out of the VMSL...

Guinness,
Just incase you were wondering Sheep are not that easy to bad we cant say the same for your girlfriend. By the way do you want to talk to her..........she is right here.......BAAA, BAAAA:D

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: WTF?

Originally posted by Regs

~TBwhojustlostwhatlittlerespecthehadforvalleyplayers. QUOTE]

Not fair to paint us all with the same brush.

Some of us are not incarcerated, do not drive old pick ups and do not drink hi-test.

The VMSL is a better league than the valley but not there are some teams in the valley that can play a little. Neither league is what they once were. When the Vancouver league wanted to get bigger it seemed to have weakened itself and the other leagues.

Vancounver Div 1 used to be a real competitive league, good games just about every week-end, no gimmies. That league has been declining badly for 5-6 years. Too many teams in Premier not enough really good players.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0