Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSLPremier] Off-season rumours and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: '06 Offseason rumours and stuff

Yes, LFC2, as a lowly div. 1 player, it is far less riskier for me to throw a ref under the bus than you, a Premier team Manager.;)

Looking for a lawn service, praying to the Dog (or something like that),

~Dude.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Went to try outs on Friday, wasn't to bad, finally got to met theRob,Good play shite shirt though, wasn't overly impressed by the talent out there, didn't go lastnight I was getting good and drunk at a mates wedding, did any of the Wolves make an appearence last night???

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just got back in from tryouts and funny enough the Wolves will be joining up with the Crusaders, have at er boy's

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Kevin Hector said:
Just got back in from tryouts and funny enough the Wolves will be joining up with the Crusaders, have at er boy's

Wow. Thats big news. No wonder you felt that should be posted in the Premier - Offseason Rumours forum. That merger will make some waves. Perhaps we have the start of a new premier program?

:wa:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: '06 Premier Offseason rumours and stuff

Edited just for Kevin Hector's benefit.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

O.k. I must have been drinking, I thought it was just off season rumours, my bad. Thanks Yoda....I think

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rex has a sequel... Rex II (AKA Baby Boo)

Congrats to both Rex and his beautiful wife... :D

BTW Hector, They aren't good enough...

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

so i've been away for a few months and am just trying to catch up on all the off-season 'action'. do we know yet what the premier division is going to look like (with whalley folding)? does it mean dewdney stays up? any 'big' transfers?
please tell me that mumms has finally left the wack; we've been telling him for years to scram but the guy's a little dense...

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Arroyo, you must have missed the memo... Mumms is definitely sticking around. Call it the middle age "static cling" if you will. Oh and he just couldn't come to grips with parting with Calver. You know...;) But I heard the tall long-haired furry-faced hippie in the back has been axed due to Chilliwack's new no facial hair policy. Too bad, he was a great guy to TTP out of... Other than that it's the same old stories in the Wack: What will Slaner's signing bonus be? How many practices is Bekkar required to attend? How many ugly kit days can Mumms participate in? Do we have a calculator handy to figure out Ed's yellow card situation? Are we going to have the team picture down by the river yet Rivermouth? You know, pretty important stuff...

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

so where did ol dirty bill bastard sign???? 42 and he still has 3 teams after him...GEU POCO PAU? Where did the ol sage ink?

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

poco, we offer the err... right friscos is closed.... how about rumors... no thats gone..... right we have that strip club on shaunassy, no they built condos there, **** why do I still live here?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJ signed with PAU again. Apparently the drive is worth the sacrifice, the quality of football wasn't.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0