Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier Week #12 MOTW

Which is this week's MOTW?

• Some Ethnic Team vs Some Surrey Slummers

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • A Bald Guy & His Buddies vs Another Ethnic Team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some Pussy Cats vs Some Pig Farmers

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Some Cowboys vs Some 'Metro' Wannabees

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • [B]Langley vs PAU[/B]

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I could shovel you all some grade 'A' bullshite on all the magnificent match-ups this week.......but we all know there's one match that shines brighter than them all!:

Langley vs PAU (Sat. 7:00pm, The Oval)

Enough said.....

~Skip

Nodisresepcttoallotherteams&players:)

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well skip I have to respectfully disagree..........you see I think the cowboys and wannabees match could be very interesting.....so its my MOTW. I do want to know more about the bald guy and his buddies......sounds like a goon squad.....especially their keeps, heard he is a dirty cnut who doesn't slide out for balls face first ;) :D

I think PAU and Langley are gonna end up in a tie and the cowboys with a win could take a 2 point lead.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
T,

The Cowboys/Wanabees match is sure to be a gooder, I agree. The latter team will be flying high after a great 3 points this weekend. Definitely the 2nd place match IMO.

~S

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
T,

The Cowboys/Wanabees match is sure to be a gooder, I agree. The latter team will be flying high after a great 3 points this weekend. Definitely the 2nd place match IMO.

~S

Unacceptable Skip.!

500 lines please of " I do love Delta Metro United." :D

oh, and a real MOTW week 12 review.

Cheers

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This week is a no brainer, as long as it doesn't drizzle too hard. PAU vs LUFC
Possible new thread on TTP skip:

Stink show of the week: Where ever wing or wang or whatever the fcuk his name is doing a match.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
crafty cokcney said:
Unacceptable Skip.!

I just got called out by Crafty! :eek: ......this could be a good sign for the upcoming weekend!! :D

In all seriousness though Crafty, I have very much enjoyed your reviews in past editions of this thread, so for this week I pass along the honour of the write-ups to you.

I shall expect them somewhere below this post before the stroke of midnight tonight. I trust they will make for some good 'post-training' reading. Please don't let me down. ;)

Delegating is such an amazing skill.......

~S

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
studsup said:
Possible new thread on TTP skip?

Hmmmmm......an interesting proposal Studs. Perhaps we could start a new bookie thread on the 'Liklihood of a Rain-out in Langley'. It does have a certain ring to it.

~S

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip,
As my old man always said, "never kick a man when he his down"..."unless he's screwing your bird that is". So I would be honoured to give it a shot for you.

Week twelve approaches and the top spot is getting tighter week by week. Chilliwack continue to pick up points as do Langley every week. PAU dropping six points over the last two weeks allows teams to close the gap and makes it all very interesting at the top of this division as we head toward the break. Does the thought of relegation now start to become a reality for the Lions and SUFC..? I would think so, both teams need to pick up points on a regular basis if they are to avoid the drop.

SUFC v. WHALLEY STORM
Here is a real chance for SUFC to try and put some more points on the board, but they will have to play as good, if not better than they have all season, to do so. Whalley seem to be a team that can put in a great performance one week and then become very mediocre the next. If they are on song this week, I'm afraid that is not good news for Big T and the boys.

GEU v. GN SPORT
I do not see the 6-1 score line repeating itself as these two teams meet for the second time this season. GEU, definitely struggling at times this year, will be looking to set the record straight this week. GN getting their first win last week since early October, will have their confidence somewhat restored and will be looking to move forward after their mid season slump. Both teams will have additional players now back from college etc. but GEU will be missing Millsy after the RED last week.

ND LIONS v. POCO CITY
Poco looking to improve in the standings week by week seem to be on a roll right now and starting to play with confidence. The Lions must dig deep this week and start to treat each game like it is their last. Poco must come to the game knowing they are playing a desperate team and not take the Lions lightly to continue their recent run of good form.

LUFC v. PAU.
I think PAU will be up for this game more than they have ever been in previous meetings between the two teams. Langley must be aware of this and come out sharp right from the kick off. A third consecutive loss for the Nation will certainly put a huge dent in their campaign and will only make Langley's chances of taking the crown this year much more viable. This is without doubt a MOTW contender and will speak volumes for the winner.

CHILLIWACK v. DELTA METRO
Chilliwack have gone from strength to strength after losing their first game this season, by taking points from every game since. These guys are contenders. Going to Exhibition Park and playing a team undefeated at home is going to be huge undertaking for Delta Metro. Delta know they absolutely need to take three points to keep in the hunt as they play the league leaders in back to back weeks.

Cheers

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very eloquently done Crafty!, as expected........although somewhat past the stated deadline. (-5%)

I think my young apprentice is almost ready to take over completely! :D

MOTW is....of course.....the PAU/Langley game, with the consolation prize going to the Chilli/Delta game IMO. Saturday night at the oval will be a great match I am sure, as both teams are quite familiar and confident on the turf. It goes without saying that there will be little need for added inspiration for either team. As mentioned in the other thread, we will be looking to focus all of our frustrations from the week previous into this one......

Hoping the turf drains well, and the rain stops soon.

~S

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronze medal - GEU/GN

Silver medal - PAU/LUFC

Gold medal - Chilliwack/DMU

Really find it to be Co-MOTW, but seeing as 1st place is playing the team that just knocked another team out of 1st place, really, how can you not give this one MOTW honours?

;)

Come on Crafty.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF.......Are your arms getting tired from all the stirring you've been doing? ;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rangerwhoreforever

Originally posted by Pot stirring forever
Really find it to be Co-MOTW, but seeing as 1st place is playing the team that just knocked another team out of 1st place, really, how can you not give this one MOTW honours?

I guess it's like going up 3-0 only to shite the bed and allow 3 un-answered goals in a cross town bitter Surrey rivilry... :eek: ;)

BTW, PAU looking shite all week in training (not that I trained either)...

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh vs Whalley
Sikh will look to crawl their way out of relegation territory starting with a win over Whalley.

GEU vs GN
GEU will redeem themselves for the embarassing 6-1 loss the first time around.

ND vs PoCo
a must win for PoCo to stay in the thick of things.

LUFC vs PAU
looking forward to taking this one in saturday night. it will be a battle. hoping for a draw to triple up my tokens and for a little breathing room at the top of the table.

Wack vs DMU
big game for both sides. the Wack to take it.

good luck this weekend.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0