Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
and your gk/defence bailed you guys out more than a few times. Great effort on your part, but I can tell you from experience it's very hard to go through a season with that mentality and continue to get results for a successful season. QUOTE]

thats what geu did last year and finished above you

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are correct Bluebird.

I think POCO is better right now than they were last year.
POMO is not a bad club either. They seem to be the fittest and run the most.(a POMO trait) as well known as the Langley long ball.

Not sure whats up with PAU ...to many beers maybe., they added a couple good players too..?
Langley and Us have our moments and your right thats why we finnished 5th last year.
Abby will be stronger now and a few other teams will also pick up a few collage guys that will help them out.
This will be a race to the wire to see who gets the top 3 spots as its anybodys game right now and the teams near the bottom...any one of them can or could be spoiler to one of the teams in the race. So watch out.

brilliantsave

Jul 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bluebird, since youre looking up last years stats, could you tell me how they did in the pak cup and in provincials? thanks...

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We did ok ...But that was last year and You all are right..we need to sort some shite out right now...cause this isnt good enough. Hard to stay focused all season...New season starts this week for us.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bluebird, since youre looking up last years stats, could you tell me how they did in the pak cup and in provincials? thanks...
shite and shite i think is the answer and the sx semi.... shite there too you forgot that one but the point is we diddnt have a admir or a jorgenson or a gagness so instead of winning by scoring more goals than our opponent we decided to try to concede less and it gave us our best league pos in a few years we had a wobbly spell mid season but it scored us enough highlites during the season to make it all worth while

We did ok ...But that was last year and You all are right..we need to sort some shite out right now...cause this isnt good enough. Hard to stay focused all season...New season starts this week for us.

its about now that a few teams get players back and all teams get stronger the bottom teams this year are not as far back as last year so it will be a lot more interesting when i saw geu's last two results i thought this will get them out of trouble but not so it just means they hang onto the coat tails of the teams above and boy did they need it nd are the only ones in tough so far

seeler

May 5, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
port moody vs. golden ears 3:0
poor game port moody, while dominating did as little as necessary, while golden ears looked like a certain Div. 1 contender with 1/2 chance in the whole game

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby 1 - PAU 0

I wasn't there but heared Sean Cracker with a chip 1/2 way through the second for the win.

PAU, 6th place, WOW!

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Ghouse....nice win after the two weeks of dropped points

We have been playing sloppy ball as of late and new that we had to pick it up tonight.
Thanx Franchise.
So many teams neck and neck for the top 3 spots and lots of soccer to go. POCO and Moody are playing well and Abby is close behind. Langley will turn things around any game now . I cant believe PAU are haveing troubles to the degree they are. But dont count them out.
Every game means something this second half no matter who you play.
Who ever can stay focused to the end will make the cut.
The FVSL Premier Division is way better than last year. :)
We play POCO 2 times this week,once in the Xcup Wednesday and the league game next Sunday. 2 battles for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0