Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
holy sh1t cantona i hope you fell better now ....
i'm not gonna back the ref up because i thought it was a foul too and yes it hurt us by resulting in a goal. gues what sh1t happens its like good luck and bad luck we all get some but only moan about the bad luck.
no way do i think it is a good idea to come on here and dish out all that verbal.:eek:
if you want to talk to some one about it talk to me.:mad:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Jackass.

Go into the BC Soccer archives and see who won official of the year either last year or the year before that.
I think you'll find, much to your surprise, :rolleyes: you're in the minority.

I do love the fact that I can tell him to fcuk off now at training with no repurcussions though. :D

But carry on Cantona about your illustrious career.
We're all having a good laugh about it.

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tell me this is a piss take. Was Whistle Blower actually doing this game?

If it was, good on him for owning up to what sounds like an absolute horrible performance. No accountability anymore, and let me be the one to say well done WB.

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i fell asleep reading that post , dont think your on his christmas list anymore wb. bluenose what do you care anyways where it gets posted, knvb was a part of that su vs indo game thats embarassing, no your performance on the weekend, nuff said

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The rapist called and I had to send his touch back. Should be good to go Wednesday with my loaner from the baby rhino store.

I would have been better on the weekend but whitleblower was verbally abusing me the entire game. I’m not letting this one go, Ill be talking to someone about this. It won't be my team mates though, they were abusing me too.

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
never going to have every call your way , i had one called on me and i wasnt happy but got on with it. wb knows what he's doin out there he could of gave me card for opening my mouth which was for a split second, but i zipd it quick. his call was the rite call, and even if it is clearly not the rite call he isnt going to change it. cantona dont take it personally mate it is not it worth. wb keep up the good work.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i've got to question w.b.'s knowledge of the game ....on his profile location it says football city ...... the guy's from chuffing leicester ...;)

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Jackass.

Go into the BC Soccer archives and see who won official of the year either last year or the year before that.
I think you'll find, much to your surprise, :rolleyes: you're in the minority.

I do love the fact that I can tell him to fcuk off now at training with no repurcussions though. :D

But carry on Cantona about your illustrious career.
We're all having a good laugh about it.

No fcuking kidding, unreal. Now I see where he gets his attitude on the pitch from. He won official of the year. That is such a fcukin joke!!! Whistle Blower u r SHOCKING!!!!! But u know what that makes so much sense the FVSL would give an award to an awful ref just about sums up the league in general.

Your attitude on the field is a disgrace to the game. Players have passion and we make mistakes for u to treat us like babies and try to intimidate is complete BS and u fcukin know it. You crossed the fcuking line. I didnt say one fcukin word to you. You blew and absolute brutal call and u also know it. AND u cost us the game against Peace Arch for ur no call when Horvath raped our RB and he even admits doing it.

I know refs make mistakes but ur attitude is disgusting u must be an angry individual to come on the field and take all ur frustrations out on players. You cost us another game cuz ur fcuking BRUTAL.

I will be calling anyone who will listen about ur shocking performances. I am very curious to see what u wrote down in ur report I already talked with Laurel and she will let me know on Friday. Very curious indeed....

Im sorry to my teammates and coaches, as he will fcuk us even more for doing this but its not like he could be any worse. I cant sit back and let this power trippin, insecure, no respect, dictator ruin any more games!!!!!!!

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No fcuking kidding, unreal. Now I see where he gets his attitude on the pitch from. He won official of the year. That is such a fcukin joke!!! Whistle Blower u r SHOCKING!!!!! But u know what that makes so much sense the FVSL would give an award to an awful ref just about sums up the league in general.

Your attitude on the field is a disgrace to the game. Players have passion and we make mistakes for u to treat us like babies and try to intimidate is complete BS and u fcukin know it. You crossed the fcuking line. I didnt say one fcukin word to you. You blew and absolute brutal call and u also know it. AND u cost us the game against Peace Arch for ur no call when Horvath raped our RB and he even admits doing it.

I know refs make mistakes but ur attitude is disgusting u must be an angry individual to come on the field and take all ur frustrations out on players. You cost us another game cuz ur fcuking BRUTAL.

I will be calling anyone who will listen about ur shocking performances. I am very curious to see what u wrote down in ur report I already talked with Laurel and she will let me know on Friday. Very curious indeed....

Im sorry to my teammates and coaches, as he will fcuk us even more for doing this but its not like he could be any worse. I cant sit back and let this power trippin, insecure, no respect, dictator ruin any more games!!!!!!!

stop beating about the bush if you have somthing to say then say it ...:eek:

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like it was all Whistleblower's fault to me. Obviously you were composed and in your happy place.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you Fist Fcucking me Cantona, this is great stuff. i haven't laughed this hard in years. Keep it up, and WB might not let your sorry ass on the Ferry. I can only imagine what your team mates are thinking about you right now. Cantona for Pres of the FVSL next year. Out with that dicktator WB,PNE and the rest of the Blind Mice.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Bluebird, I'm sure everyone that doesn't play for GEU would agree, 7:30 at Albion is a charm!
If travelling down Lougheed in Friday rush hour or taking the ferry with whistle blower wasn't bad enough, the lights go out 3 minutes after the game is over."

Originally posted by Guiness

Please explain yourself Guiness?? Are you saying u got a ride with Whistle Blower to our game?

So the captain of Peace Arch got a ride with the ref of that game? Is this correct?? If this is true I dont think I could think of a more conflict of interest than that. Is this what were up against? Whistle Blower r those ur buddies on PAU? That would make a lot of sense to ur shocking calls in that game. This whole fcuking league is a conflict of interest.

After reading that I know now that this whole league has there buddies and no one gives a fcuk about the game but only looking out for #1, themselves.

FCUKING DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cantona - wake up toss pot

hey custard nutz, when your lot lost to pau, didn't you get a yellow for
kicking a guy in the chest while lying on your ass?? guess that card
wasn't warranted either eh?? :confused: give your head a shake.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Bluebird, I'm sure everyone that doesn't play for GEU would agree, 7:30 at Albion is a charm!
If travelling down Lougheed in Friday rush hour or taking the ferry with whistle blower wasn't bad enough, the lights go out 3 minutes after the game is over."

Originally posted by Guiness

Please explain yourself Guiness?? Are you saying u got a ride with Whistle Blower to our game?

So the captain of Peace Arch got a ride with the ref of that game? Is this correct?? If this is true I dont think I could think of a more conflict of interest than that. Is this what were up against? Whistle Blower r those ur buddies on PAU? That would make a lot of sense to ur shocking calls in that game. This whole fcuking league is a conflict of interest.

After reading that I know now that this whole league has there buddies and no one gives a fcuk about the game but only looking out for #1, themselves.

FCUKING DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whistle blower works at the ferry .... perhaps thats what he meant...:rolleyes:

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe thats what he meant, I fcuking hope so. But Guiness said "taking the ferry with WB" and he wasnt working that night cuz he was doin the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0