Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter January & February 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well happy NewYear, and please pray for this awful snow to melt.
I know im not the only one who cant wait to get back on the pitch.

Feb 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter January 2009

Anyone from Chilliwack know how the turf out there is looking? What are the chances of our game on Friday night being played?

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

About the same chances that Knvb got laid last year. Or the same chances that Larsson never saw a shrink last year.

Actually i did and the shrink said it was a waist of time for me to be there hahahahaha wonder why? oh yeah so did the probation officer she said it was a waist of taxpayers dollars.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nasty rumour out of GEU they lost two players one to injury and another top player transfered back to the VMSL:eek:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I lost 2 to VMSL aswell,but I picked up a couple from the VMSL to cover. It happens...you can never stop looking at players cause injury and other things happen all the time. Remember this Kevin if anything,,A great team is only as good as its bench. And thats why when teams on here say we were missing guys its kinda funny cause they played with 11 so what do they mean they were missing guys,,what they should say is we were missing some of our starters and the guys filling in are shte. The hardest thing in Amature soccer is not finding 11 starters,,its finding the bench guys..Guys good enough to start anywhere else yet are happy,,and by happy I mean wanting to play but know their role as a support player,,and sit on that bench and wait for the oppertunity to go in when needed and to do the job as good as the player ahead of him. And if they start to play or do the job better than that starter, then take his job. To stay posative and on the bench and yet know they could be starting somewhere else,,,that is the key to a great amature team..And the most difficult part of being a Manage/Coach...How I do it is I bring hot girls to the game to sit next to those guys,,plus I give out bench mittens. Dairy Queen in the Summer helps as well...

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ghouse that is why Callies are the best in the country

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I hear Huggon went back to Metro Ford, that's a big loss for GEU. I'm sure it's Cantona's fault...

PAU signed another 10 last night to bring our total to a cool 39. That's just the bench we've also got 11 on the park too.

PAU vs Whack tonight - cancelled.

PAU vs Surrey United Sunday

(ofallthefcukingteamswecouldplay)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

We were canceled as well.:(
but we had an indoor training session at 1pm today at 8rinks and 11 guys showed up,,Was awsome..

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Our field is open so its game on vs Chilli this Sunday.;) ,,,finnaly!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Poco with a red in the first half, PAU unable to score the rest of the way, Danny made a great save off a break late in the match to keep it a tie. Both teams looked rust, great day out at S. Slurrey, knvb was the man of the match.

hos

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

abbey 4 cobras 0
not much to say 4-0 at half 4-0 at the end they scored two and we scored two oh well on to langley ...that should be easy ...:rolleyes:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

wacked us good 3-0...No intencity,,jokeing around,over confident,no finnish,,good for Chilli,,3 shots 3 goals...what we miss 3-4 breakaways? posts,,wide open nets,,Im very dissapointed in my guys..Not a good way to start up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0