Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Dec/Jan 2005

Who will hand Langley their first defeat of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
Great game report big man. Not sure who, but I recall getting a hard time a while back for a couple of thin recaps. .
:D OK, OK

20 seconds into the game we had a breakaway that we didnt finish. 10 minutes later, we had a cross that was deflected and fooled their keeper. 70 minutes of us passing the ball around them like they were traffic cones, then our second goal.

obviously frustrated, they made stupid challenges all over the park.

they had a young goalie in net who stoned our forwards on many occasions. very brave, young goalie. their MOTM.

they had one chance in the first half from 25yds... other than that it was all routine stuff.

worst mistake we made was loaning them a game ball once both of theirs were off the park... we never got it back.

LFC2 said:
What I really want to know is what Crafty thought of David Hasselhoff's crew.
huh?

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ROXY score Pau 1- some other lad 0

Some dick threw a ice cube at me for talkin to his missus on the dance floor, so a certain unamed PAU associate gave em the old scottish kiss. It was beautiful to watch, the guy folded like a cheap tent, got kicked out, then we ate some pizza. Another great team outing. :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Roxy

So that's the reason the bird I was wheelin' left??? (or was it I had to follow you clowns out?) :rolleyes:

We obviously beat the Duncan O'Maney and his fagballs UBC football team Alumni Stag!!! Lets be honest, they didn't stand a chance!!! ;) That and a few of the Columbus/Clan lads decided to join in on the fun loving festivities... A nice FVSL/VMSL friends forever night out in the end!!!

Do it, Guinness (sorry I'm off topic, but not much action around here lately)

E-er

Oct 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Roxy

Another typical PAU night out really... ;)
Yo Guinness, "pass me another Stella"!!! :D

OfftotheRangersgamewego!!!

Peace out

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately for Knight Rhiders crew, they have some real problems right now for various reasons. I'm sure they will welcome the break with open arms and try to get players healthy and regroup as they fight to stave off relegation in their four remaining games.
The game last night was very similar to our game against Langley last week...

The Lions only had two good scoring opportunities as did Langley, but were unable to consolidate their chances.
The Lions goalkeeper stood on his head to keep it respectable, as did Langleys keeper last week.
The Lions never looked threatening coming forward, neither did Langley last week.
The Lions left some big gaps at the back as did Langley last week.....

The similarities were uncanny, but how do you explain one team being top as opposed to the other at the bottom.. :confused:

The only thing different from last week was the Lions weren't able to rely on the crossbar and the posts as Langley did last week and we were able to put three points on the board instead of one. Football is a funny old game and can play out in so many different ways.

LFC2, I hope you are ok with me posting this before telling you to you face and all.... ;)

Maybe we could meet at smokers corner behind the bike shed after recess...

Don't be late... :D

Cheers

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb,

Sorry it took me so long to post again, busy week this week.

How's the tiddly winks coming along..?

" Forrest have another chocolate" :D :D Classic. Best Knvb line in a long while.

Cheers

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crafty,

Just wondering if you still think your side has no chance at winning the league. I'm sure we all recall your 'rant' just a few short weeks ago (Nov. 13 to be exact), where you claimed your side had blown any chance.

crafty cokcney said:
Another seasons title race is over for us before the break. Two many cnuts on the field just making up the numbers. No intensity, no desire, no passion, no fukc all. Everyone just going through the motions, being too nice. "Yeah, we were unlucky, tough loss, missed some good chances... oh well there's always next week."
FUKC THAT!!!..ABSOLUTE FUKCING JUNK.! YOU SHOULD ALL BE FUKCING ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES.!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now sitting with 21 points, tucked away comfortably in fourth place, with a game in hand on PAU, and a Chilliwack/Langley game looming which will also result in points lost for one of the two. Not to mention that you have no one in the top half left to play, except for Poco in your make-up game. I'd guess you're liking the way it's all shaped up. No?

~Skip

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crafty, don't give me I was too busy all week. Saw you lurking once or twice. Entertaining comeback though, well done, and worth waiting the week. Are we going to be civil now, or are you off on another bender?

Skip, I think you missed Delta's trip to the Wack to come yet.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Civil is my middle name :D

No more benders

Skip,

I told LFC2 at our game, do not lose to Chilliwack and the title is theirs. Obviously, nothing would please me more than to see the upset and give our lads a chance, but as much as I give LFC2 a hard time, I think this is their year. You need the rub of the green to win a league championship and from what I've seen so far, things are falling into place nicely for Langley. I still believe that the loss to Poco cost us the title and we will look forward to moving on from that with a possible Cup run and hopefully a Provincial berth.

Cheers

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
crafty cokcney said:
You need the rub of the green to win a league championship

Truth be told, the power's that be at Langley U picked up on this early last year, and hence our big splash in the transfer market in bringing Fenian back to his roots.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am done. I am sick of those Langley Twats. I put in three years and I get 10 minutes a game. Fcuk Wagner. He is a bag of dicks. The Fenian you think your too damn good for this team. Go back to PAU ****head. Dude, you are shite and you always a shite player. MemyselfandI, when do you train. Never.. Steve Tess should be our goalie.. not you lazyshite..
Utah

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’ve thought about some of my comments…that Dude…class guy. I want to be like him. I want my wife to sleep with him, and I want him to father my children. That would make me proud, so proud I’d rub myself all night and morning long. I like touching myself. A lot.

Utah.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone know who the ref was that did our game friday night?
i thought he was very good. i think i saw him once before in a provincial match.

comments whistle blower?

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
His name is Kevin.
Great ref. For what I have seen.
You guys had an allstar cast that night.
With a couple Kevins in the mix.
I thought they all did a great job as well. ;) :D :D

memyselfandi

Sep 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
utah said:
I am done. I am sick of those Langley Twats. I put in three years and I get 10 minutes a game. Fcuk Wagner. He is a bag of dicks. The Fenian you think your too damn good for this team. Go back to PAU ****head. Dude, you are shite and you always a shite player. MemyselfandI, when do you train. Never.. Steve Tess should be our goalie.. not you lazyshite..
Utah

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Me thinks Utah needs to be more careful about leaving his computer logged on to TTP when he has the boys over for the X-Mass bash. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0