Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter-Dec.'05/Jan.'06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Ern

Sep 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
He does have an uncanny habit to be in right place at the right time, but he has also proven to be a touch lazy and has a hard time dealing with hard knocks.

Slane?? Are we talking about Slane?...15 for him btw.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
LFC2,

I agree, Poco is a better team than their record would suggest (although we haven't seen them yet this season). The only reason I would say they have perhaps the most difficult schedule is because the other teams in the 'relegation zone' seem to be playing each other in their remaining games. This inevitably means that some at the bottom will pick up points. Make sense??

I don't get it.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to agree with the skipper, Poco not only has the hardest schedule but the other bottom feeders play each other. Funny that Pocos biggest rivals [pau, geu} over the last few years will have a say on wether poco stays up. I would think these 2 teams would like nothing better to put the final nail on the coffin. I knew poco would struggle with some new faces but I figured they had better talent then at least 2 teams {dewdney, whalley}, but its pretty hard to win if you can score. Scoring has been a problem wich is really surprising considering the coach feels he has " the best forward in the league". Maybe they dont run enough at practice:rolleyes: .Speaking of the coach, their is no better way to start your fv premier season as having your 3 points taken away from you and handed to one of the teams your batting to stay up, because your coach played a player who was suspended from last year, after he was told by the player that he was suspended. Thanks coach , where is the door to div 1?
Prediction, Poco get relegated to never be heard again.
Dewdney to stay up after winning the playoff. Rex will request to Guru to switch squads to make a run next year.

I have watched 4 or 5 games of dewney this year and I honestly have not seen Wade score. Has he really scored 16 goals? He is always injured or pissed at the non calls and usually pulls himself off. He is quick, and opportunistic but lacks the skill to be a serious factor. Maybe if he didnt have all those {phantom} injuries I would appreciate his talents.
Depending on the weather I will be at Gates turf not only to watch the big tilt but also to babysit Billy Jacksons new girlfriend.:wa: there is nothing chiquita about this banana..

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder who yer sources are?? Who's telling tales outside the classroom?? Come on over and introduce yourself tonight if the weather's ok for you!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Bag,

You're kidding, right?

Osame...good to see you're not bitter. ;)

Back to the land of the apes,

~Happy Dude.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to hear from you, as always Osame.

Osame bin madden said:
Funny that Pocos biggest rivals [pau, geu} over the last few years will have a say on wether poco stays up. I would think these 2 teams would like nothing better to put the final nail on the coffin.

To be honest, I don't think PAU have any special insentive to be the final nail in Poco's coffin so to speak. The days of the great rivalries between these two clubs have now passed. We can only look fondly upon them, and enjoy the memories of great banter with characters such as Bored, Snowman, Sliver and of course you Osame. Although it was fun to dislike you on the pitch, I think there was always a healthy and mutual respect between both sides.

That being said, these are points we desperately need to gain a berth in the BCs this year, so we enter these matches with winning in mind. Personally, if I had to choose though, I would like to see Poco stay up, and GN go down. In my mind, the Poco club has earned a place in the Premier league, and has had a great history here. GN are a different story.

Osame bin madden said:
I will be at Gates turf not only to watch the big tilt but also to babysit Billy Jacksons new girlfriend.:wa:

I'm glad you reminded me. She forgot her lunchkit at my place yesterday. I should remember to bring it tonight.
:D

~S

Goal!!!

Apr 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonights game at Mackie is huge for GNSUFC, this is the biggest game of the year for them. GN have managed to avoid relegation year after year and this year will be no different, I predict a 3-1 victory for GNSUFC :D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilli-1 GEU-0

Very even game with good saves at each end along with maybe some poor finishing. It looked to me that GEU scored an own goal off a stray header that went over there keeper and to the back of the net.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pau 4 poco1, After I had a delicious dinner and Gelato at Matteos{ located in poco, across the courthouse, } I caught the last 60 minutes. the score could have been closer if poco had finished their chances in the 2nd half, and probably outplayed pau most of the 2nd half.
Let me clarify one thing I said earlier, I do think poco will finish last, their final 2 opponents are good sides and whalley gn and dewdney play each other and someone has to take the points. If this team is relegated this core group wont be heard again, meaning if they come back to prem, it will be a bunch of new young players. Ive heard from some of the older players talking about playing less competitive and surely wont want to try to regain a spot against teams who are much younger. Nothing more

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Big Bag,

You're kidding, right?

Osame...good to see you're not bitter. ;)

Back to the land of the apes,

~Happy Dude.
Dude, bitter? you forget I was part of team last year in that run to the Pak, and chose to play for the Celtic this year;)

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
Nice to hear from you, as always Osame.

I'm glad you reminded me. She forgot her lunchkit at my place yesterday. I should remember to bring it tonight.
:D

~S
Skipper, she brought her parents wtih her, {no really} I guess she still has the N sticker on her car and she could not drive herself. [no really}

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
I wonder who yer sources are?? Who's telling tales outside the classroom?? Come on over and introduce yourself tonight if the weather's ok for you!
Funny how you tried to take a slag against you and make it against the team. Was that you having the melt down on the side lines? Was that you dropping the f bombs and cnut bombs in front of parents. What, we cant take a slag in ttp?
If you really wanted me to introduce myself you would have done it after the game, face to face like a man, you didnt have to do it during the match. You can take all the shots you want on here but dont take shots at me during your game with parents around. That would be to cowardly, and you are too good for that.;)

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 2 Whalley 0

Great game us today... had 17 guys out tonight and it made a big difference, we scored in the first half on a shot from the 18 yard box, and then closed out the game with a pk goal 3 mins from time. very physical game by both sides, and Whalley was really upset afterwards about the officiating. The guy in the middle was shady on a few calls both ways. Kokanee with a awesome job shutting Sandro out of the game.

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osame bin madden said:
Pau 4 poco1, After I had a delicious dinner and Gelato at Matteos{ located in poco, across the courthouse, } I caught the last 60 minutes. the score could have been closer if poco had finished their chances in the 2nd half, and probably outplayed pau most of the 2nd half.
Let me clarify one thing I said earlier, I do think poco will finish last, their final 2 opponents are good sides and whalley gn and dewdney play each other and someone has to take the points. If this team is relegated this core group wont be heard again, meaning if they come back to prem, it will be a bunch of new young players. Ive heard from some of the older players talking about playing less competitive and surely wont want to try to regain a spot against teams who are much younger. Nothing more
This is quite the step back from what you were clearly saying earlier or maybe your grasp of the english language is as solid as your dodgy ankles......your a coward who wouldn't stand up to me when I challenged you...don't blame two parents sitting idley by at an empty gates park as your excuse....you were clearly taking aim at a club that was happy to give you a game last year when you came strolling back for the Pak Cup with youer wonky joints!

If it's about me then I ask why? We don't know each other and if your having a go just for giggles, fair enough but your comment about the club never being heard from again, I take personal, why would you wish to see your previous club go through relegation and dissappear.....??

Your information is wrong anyway about the basil situation, if you wanna talk about a team that has 11 losses out of 16 games, go ahead, that's ultimately down to me and I'll take the lumps. I still say for you to come on now when we are struggling so bad and sound like you enjoy it, I dunno, it says a lot about your weak ass attitude to people who were your teammates just 9 months ago!

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christ I thought that girl was Jackson's daughter!!

Bad night for Poco. I like Billy but I hate seeing him score against us, it hurts, it really really hurts.

rlads

Oct 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
Chilli-1 GEU-0
It looked to me that GEU scored an own goal off a stray header that went over there keeper and to the back of the net.

give willmets some credit; just because he's a scrawny bastard doesn't mean he can't jump.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
If it's about me then I ask why? We don't know each other and if your having a go just for giggles, fair enough but your comment about the club never being heard from again, I take personal, why would you wish to see your previous club go through relegation and dissappear.....??

You're a dip shite. Take it personal but that hasn't help you win now has it.

Take the Piss, that can mean 2 things. Take the piss out of someone and Take the Piss - like take it like a man. Most of what Osame said sounds pretty accurate. Poco is in a tough spot, tougher than the other teams fighting to stay up. AND most teams that go down seem to have trouble keeping their team together the following year, Valley or Vancouver.

Osame has proven himself year after year and been pretty successful, how is your run in Premier going?

Big Bag eh, talking tough on TTP. Maybe take some of that anger to the pitch. Big Bag, sounds like someone is compensating. CPeat leave a hand print on you lilly white ass yet, or are you one of those youngsters who is scared of a little hot water after a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0