Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter September & October 2010

Condolences from Peace Arch Soccer Club.
Jon was a class act and this loss will be felt by many. 26 is way too young!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

ACBC 2 v POCO 1

We went up 1 about 20 into the game and had many chances to add to the lead before half. After the break we had a good 3-4 great chances but tyler was huge for acbc and kept them in the game. After that acbc attacked and was rewarded on a deflection on a free kick. We just gave up after that and acbc scored off a corner. If it wasnt for tyler in their net we could have run away with this one. Good game tonight. ACBC never gave up and for that they got the win.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I thought we played well the first 15 min and then We ball watched for the last 30 of the first as POCO played some beautiful through balls.
I agree Tyler was man of the Match and saved us as POCO pressed over and over.
We were so lucky to only be down 1-0 at half.
We had our usual screaming at each other half time fight ,calling out each player who was not playing with heart..subbed a few young guys in who wanted to run and got lucky off a deflection to even things up.
It was back and forth for a while and then the smallest guy on the field got up between 2 on a corner and headed the winner with a few to go.
POCO is very good. We were very lucky, and Tyler was awsome.
3 needed points to keep things tight at the top.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I see GEU beat Prt Moody 5-3 last night too.

The league is certainly wide open this year

Understandably ND fell 2-0 to the Whack. It couldn't have been easy to play that. Many props should go out to the players.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

GEU 5 Port Moody 3

GEU came flying out of the gates, and Port Moody seemed a bit timid. Jon Craig had both goals for us in the first half and went into the break up 2-0. It has to be mentioned both Hosfords for GEU completely owned the middle of the park and really controlled the flow of the game, for both teams. Port Moody inevitably came out trying to attack more in the second half and were using the flanks a lot more effectively. They got one back on us in about the 65min. We still controlled most of the play I felt and got one right back 5 mins later. They changed to a 3-4-3 and put a lot of pressure on for the last 15mins which we had a few counter attack oppurtunities. It got close at one point after a few goals and it was 4-3 with about 5mins left where we sealed it with Jon Craigs 4th goal of the night.

All in all a fairly spirited game, as it always is with Port Moody. For the most part it was kept pretty clean, with a few late tackles thrown in. The rematch should be fun.

Cookie?? Cookie??

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Huge missed call at the end of the GEU Moody game sealed it for GEU. Moody striker was chesting the ball down in the box when the GEU defender ran through his back. Adding insult to injury, after the ref waved to play on, he game the moody striker a yellow for diving.

Cookie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I can't believe POMO is top of the table. Must have been missing a few lads. Great overall team effort by GEU for sure. Probably the best of our season so far. Almost turned in a complete 90 for a change.

btw who the heck was #23 for POMO? Was he a call up from the DIV 2 team? He was shocking and the loudest cnut on the field without a doubt. Kind of hard to give your team a bollocking when you are the worst player on the pitch. Rightfully so he was subbed after about 20 painful minutes. Had to be embarrassing.

My favorite part of the game though other than watching #23 get subbed was seeing the stationary bike on the sidelines for them. Really??? Did they hold a press conference after the game as well?

JunctionKing

Sep 28, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

You won't see any Port Moody guys on here making excuses. You also won't see any Port Moody guys on here calling out any players. When the game is over you leave it on the field. Calling individuals out anonymously on an internet forum is gutless.

Cookie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Didn't realize that take the piss meant be nice to everyone. You obviously missed the point of the webiste. If its not to take the piss then what's the point? You can call it gutless but he still sucks and deserved to get subbed. He like the rest of you are easy to rile up. Hey while I'm at it most of your back line were poor as well.

My team is midpack where we deserve to be. Not nearly consistant enough nor have we managed to turn in a complete game in the 8 or so that we have played thus far in the league. Not really worried about where we are but rather where we end up.

My position is firmly rooted on the sidelines or sitting on the cooler, which is where i belong. Unless POMO is looking for players. I would love to ride the stationary bike while i ride the pine.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Whats wrong with a stationary bike? If you have it use it shoot its not getting any warmer outside and a good way to keep warm lol

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Huge missed call at the end of the GEU Moody game sealed it for GEU. Moody striker was chesting the ball down in the box when the GEU defender ran through his back. Adding insult to injury, after the ref waved to play on, he game the moody striker a yellow for diving.

He didnt give the yellow for diving, he gave the yellow for the gesture afterwards, which was running after the ref and putting his hand on him while yelling about the no-call. Should have really been a red, as you can't nor should ever put your mitts on a ref.

As my lad cookie was saying, #23 is the worst pylon in the league and has been for a few years now. Might be a good guy off the field, but on the park he is embarrasing and terrible. gutless, maybe. truthful, absolutely.

Onto the whack next week.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cookie, stay away from the bike, you wouldn't want anything to interfear with your current fitness level. Drop another pound and it may drastically affect your sumo status.

PAU 2 - Langley 0

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
[FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November & December 2010

A week and a bit into November, and now you have a new thread to post in.

Enjoy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0