Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dislocated

Oct 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter September & October 2010

Geu carried the play in the first half and delta was the better squad in the second. Pretty scrappy game but I felt we had the better chances and just didn't finish. We had 4 or 5 clear cut opportunites that we squandered but Geu had some good movement and had better finishing.

I agree with the comment about the first half. GEU just couldn't finish. Second half was more even. I wouldn't say delta was better, but they did pick it up. There was a little bit of love between a geu defender and a delta player and a comment from the delta bench "someboby should take that guy out" but I felt that was just in the spirit of the competition :). Outkast said 2-1 geu would be fair. Really 3-2 geu could have been the result. Ace came up big big one one and came out to force delta into slicing the shot on a break away that they should have buried. GEU got lucky on that one. So delta shoould have had 2. GEU had a third called back on an offside call that was not offside (I was in line with the A/R one that one and he was wrong; but, hey, the offside is a really tough call to make for the refs). All in all, an entertaining match.

HotSauce

Mar 4, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

I agree with the comment about the first half. GEU just couldn't finish. Second half was more even. I wouldn't say delta was better, but they did pick it up. There was a little bit of love between a geu defender and a delta player and a comment from the delta bench "someboby should take that guy out" but I felt that was just in the spirit of the competition :). Outkast said 2-1 geu would be fair. Really 3-2 geu could have been the result. Ace came up big big one one and came out to force delta into slicing the shot on a break away that they should have buried. GEU got lucky on that one. So delta shoould have had 2. GEU had a third called back on an offside call that was not offside (I was in line with the A/R one that one and he was wrong; but, hey, the offside is a really tough call to make for the refs). All in all, an entertaining match.

I was also at that game. I agree it was an entertaining match, but i feel ND was very unlucky to not get at LEAST a point from this.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

If you are refering to your number 16 spitting at our players back, I don't consider that part of the competition. I was about 2 feet from the incident and literally saw the spit fly out of your players mouth. That is what our sideline was so upset about, as you can imagine. It is unfortunate the ref had his back to the incident as it would have been a fairly lengthy suspension. I guess spitting at one another is what Maple Ridge considers " a little bit of love."

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

PAU 4 Aldergrove 3

Uneventful game really, until the last 15. PAU were up 3-1 and the boys put it in "cruse control" I guess. We made some subs and the with-in 2 or 3 minutes Aldergrove hit a cross bar and scored 2 goals to tie it up. It was full on panic mode from there and luckily we snuck one in with about 5 to go. Postage stamp of a pitch but its always nice playing on the grass.

On a side note the PAU coach is now home and resting comfortably after he had a full on jammer on the side-lines...

Oh, I forgot, there was a head on head collision and the Aldergrove player took the absolute worst of it. He must have needed a good 20 stitches. I hope he's okay. Can anyone from Aldergrove give an update?

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

PAU 3-0 N. Delta....it was pretty much one way traffic for us....on to the weekend.

Hard Ballz

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just got wind from our coach with some unfortunate news.

Jon Frampton, North Delta's premier keeper, has passed away due to a short battle with cancer. Before our game with Port Moody tomorrow night, there will be a 1minute silence in his memory. Im sure bulljive & co. might have a little more information, but I personally wanted to send my prayers with the whole ND clan, and Jon's family and friends.

Always is tough when you lose someone in the soccer community.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Condolences to the Frampton family and friends/teammates of Jon's.

Kudos to GEU & Pomo on the classy gesture.

Regs.

Edit to add I see the league has said all games with observe a 1 minute moment of silence.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Always very sad to hear about the loss of people in our soccer community. Obviously way too young to pass away....

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Condolences from Port Coquitlam FC to the Frampton family during this difficult time.

TA

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

R.I.P, my condolences and thoughts are with the Framptons and the ND Soccer community.

Sincerley Cascadesoccer.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Our condolences to The Framptons and ND from BC United.

RIP Jon Frampton.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

From GEU Inter we give our prayers to the Framptons. Jon we've never met but rest in peace.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

:( Terrible news and far too young. RIP and God bless Jon's family at this very difficult time.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Condolensces from everyone at Surrey F.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0