Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier predictions, and other discussions about whatever.

Who will win the Fraser Valley Premier League this year?

• Golden Ears United

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Slurrey United

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Slurrey City

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Delta United

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • GN Sporting Club

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Townsend Park

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The good and the bad

Skytrain: I don't think I could love soccer more than I do on Sunday mornings, and hate it more than I do unfolding out of bed on Monday.

Being a "Sutter" has it's disadvantages.

DWMC

DOLOMITE

Not Bright
Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
provincials

when was the last time a fraser valley team has won the provincials or made it to the final..or have they ever?????
sure the idiots will crack a joke...but someone answer me seriously please...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Taking the piss?

Won it? Never.

Made the final? I believe North Delta United made the Final in the early 90's... Much of that team now plays for the Rangers I think with the noteable exceptions of Izzit and Shearle who are with the VMSL Metro Ford Wolves currently.

Yours in FVSL history,

~TB.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skytrain: you disappoint me...I called a 5-0 score for you guys, and you go and put an extra 2 up on the board. Surrey United couldn't cover the spread, I guess. Looks like you put the jinx on your club, eh?

Snowman: Was that the Coquitlam Celtic team that Kegan Adams used to run? If so, I played with you guys a couple of summers when I was 19 & 20…I think in ’93 & ’94. I learned a hell of a lot playing with you guys those summers.

Dolomite: you don't get it, do you? Dumbass.

DWMC

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey dude

Now i have to find out who you are . I have played with kegan since i was about 7 or 8 . Give me a clue . Those were the days , good times eh ? u-d , bar

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey TR

What happened I heard you guys didn't have enough guys how is Surrey Peg
We lost this weekend 1-0 it was a good game for both teams we had again alot of call up 8 to be exact 4 U-21 4 - Div 1 cat players but we should have won we out played them we just couldn't get in the back of the net & they got a bad bounce in front of our keeper & they got it in . Also we did get 1 goal but they called it back. Next weekend is the big game against Poco City we will see how it goes.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoops, wrong thread.........again.

This is the FVSL Premier Predictions thread Razor.:)

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
week5

Skytrain only 2-5 correct on th predictions

results turned out very well for poco in the stats. next up week 6

GEU and Delta and Alouette all upsets in week 5.

DOLOMITE

Not Bright
Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dude where's my car was a great film epic....anyone who's repeats that title is a superior human with monstrous creative capabilities....i envy you.............. "dude where's my car" holy shite.......you are a hero to us all...what a freak

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Skytrain: you disappoint me...I called a 5-0 score for you guys, and you go and put an extra 2 up on the board. Surrey United couldn't cover the spread, I guess. Looks like you put the jinx on your club, eh?

DWMC

poco 7 - surrey 0

first half was very close, poco was only up by 1 goal. But surrey was full of youth making kid mistakes, that is what ended the game for them in the second half. did not like some of the coaches comments on the sidelines though. "don't get the ball our guys need a rest", "poco is dirty you have to expect it", "take it easy". I've got 1 reply - if you can't hack it don't play premier.

jinx on the club - looks that way, poco did not fair well in the other divisions.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good effort.

Dolomite; 2nd Definition- Brainless cnut.

I wasn’t going to respond to you because I don’t really think you’re worthy. You are sort of the “City” & “Wallace” variety from the VWSL forums.

Good to see you used your “smart voice” for that post, but if slagging me about my posting name is the best you can do, you may as well stay in bed cuddling with your sweety. Thanks for coming out.

DWMC- your hero.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Result

Hey TR, Bertrum, or any other GEU lurker.

What happened in your game vs Surrey City? Did Surrey have a few of the Rangers playing.

How about a quick game report.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great call ass-face

Originally posted by bertrum
What happened on the weekend? Well GEU stunk up the joint, plain and simple.....However, on the positive side we are all fired up now and Surry better expect an ass-woopin' because knowing the lads we are going to prove that last week was just a blip on the radar screen......Looking to impress on the Thanksgiving day weekend and to feast on bunch of Surrey turkeys. Prediction: GEU 5 Surrey 1.

Gobble. Gobble. Gobble.:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They just sucked.

Sliver,

GEU was simply out-played. I didn't see the third, or fourth goals but Surrey played very well.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
week 6

big week. PoCo to have the game of the week.
predictions, don't think there will be any surprises here:

PoCo 2 - Alouette 1, tough game for both teams, both don't like each other, many former PoCo players on Alouette, going to be tough hard fought battle, PoCo wanting to keep 1st overall, Aloutte to prove they call play

PA 3 - GN 1, both coming off wins, but PA will have easy victory over GN Shocking

TP 1 - GEU 1, TP coming on strong after thrashing by PoCo, GEU confidence down, GEU big road trip to Chilliwack and will most likey by wasted by time they arrive

S. Peg 4 - Ald 0, If Peg does not score at least 4 goals this should go down in the books as win for Aldergrove

S.U. 0 - Delta 2, pitch to be full of young guys on the pitch, both can't find the net, difference here Delta at least knows what to do with it.

skytrainlookingfwdtofridaynightgameandthepints

FatJoe

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
weekend picks

Week 6 picks

Po Co 3 - Razorbacks 1
Despite the rivalry, too much for the razors to handle.

Peace Arch 1 - GN Sporting 3 :eek:
Not as shocking as you may think. GN to get their offense back on track.

SC Peg 4 - Aldergrove 0
No comment.

Townsend Park 2 - GEU 1
Despite a poor showing in week one two and three Townsend are better than the standings indicate. GEU will lose momentum in the next few games.

Surrey United 2 - Delta 2
Young teams, lack of experience resulting in tie.

Anyone keeping tally on who the predictions guru is.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome to TTP!

Good predictions FatJoe. Judging by your Shocking post you play for GN. It's good to have someone to represent that team here on TTP. If you have any questions, just ask.

TheRob

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Taking the piss?

Originally posted by Regs
Won it? Never.

Unfortunately you are correct.
We never made the final only the semis twice.
I believe as Surrey FC though not as NDU I think.
Coquitlam Celtics made it to the final though and
lost a close one. I can't remember against who.
They had Garry Ayre and a young squire by the name of Joe Billy along with a few old QPR guys.
I believe that's the best a FVSL side has ever done.

The top honour we've ever won is the most popular side in the club.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 6 Predictions

Pretty good predictions FatJoe, and welcome.

PoCo 4 - Alouette 1, Razorbacks are slipping and won't turn it around this week.

Peace Arch 2 - GN 2- GN can keep it close with most teams in this league

Townsend Park 3 - GEU 1, TP have tuned it around since their poor strar and GEU are sliding backwards.

Surrey City. Peg 4 - Aldergrove 0 - Surrey City will continue their winning ways

Surrey United 0 - Delta 2- Delta hasn't done much lately, but they're the better team in this match up.

I went 2 for 5 on my predictions last week. My average will be much better this week.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0