Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier predictions, and other discussions about whatever.

Who will win the Fraser Valley Premier League this year?

• Golden Ears United

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Slurrey United

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Slurrey City

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Delta United

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • GN Sporting Club

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Townsend Park

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU taking a beating

What happened to GEU? Have they thrown in the towel? Same thing happens every year, "GEU stronger than ever", but when it comes down to it they end up same as the previous year.

Looks like the battle in the league is going to be for 2nd 3rd or 4th. From stats so far looks like PeaceArch is only team that is going to give PoCo a good run.

Razorback,

what is your take on Friday Oct 12 game?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shake-Up needed.

The Reserve team would have given SC Peg a better run then the Ultra. The coach needs to shake it up a bit. Give more reserve guys a chance. I feel I deserve a chance, but will never get it. He has his favorites(who don't even show to practice!), and he sticks with them. One guy(who shall go un-named)would be lucky to crack a good div 3 teams starting line-up, but starts for the Ultra, and plays full games. You know who I'm talking about Bert.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey TR,

If I was your coach I'd give you a chance especially with a physique like yours.:p

Don't be afraid, start naming names. We won't tell your coach.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GEU Result

Originally posted by Sliver
What happened in your game vs Surrey City? Did Surrey have a few of the Rangers playing.

How about a quick game report.

Sliver,

Only one Ranger playing ... and he played about 2/3 of the game. GEU came out strong in the first 20-25 minutes with a quick goal after a scramble in (our) Peg penalty area. Our keeper made a great save on a GEU breakaway to hold the score at 1-0 for the 'bad guys' at half.

Second half was a different story ... GEU looked tired and we seemed to pick up the pace. After we got two quick ones mid-way through the second half . ... GEU started to scramble. The third and fourth goals for us were outlets to our two big men up front ...

Looking forward to Aldergrove next Sunday ....

Bollocks

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GEU taking a beating

Originally posted by Skytrain
Looks like the battle in the league is going to be for 2nd 3rd or 4th. From stats so far looks like PeaceArch is only team that is going to give PoCo a good run.

Sliver, fcuking help me because I'm gonna pound this idiot.

Do you ever shut the fcuk up about yourself flame?

Please, please, please Sliver, tell me this guy is not a key component on your team because I'm getting a serious hate-on for this guy.

You've played five games this year Softhead - how do you rate yourselves so early?

Some teams don't have players back from college and university yet and you're making dumb-ass remarks already.

Your arrogance even offends me and I play for pretty much the cokciest team in the valley.

If you're going to be a prick at least attach some comedy to it you fcuking pussy or have you forgotten the theme of this site?

Congratulations cnut, you've fcukin outdone yourself again.

TR: you played a great game on Sunday, it's bullshit that you wouldn't at least get to dress for the premier side.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yet another welcome note!

Bollocks, welcome to TTP.

Ranger, thanks buddy. We'll see what happens, but I think TheRob will only play one(The Associates)game this week-end.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You think that Poco will let Alouette score, this league sucks. Poco is the only team with any players on it. By players I don't mean guys that have soccer boots and can manage to tie them up either. The only way Alouette score is if Saints is out drinking on Thursday night.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So many welcomes.

Bored,

Welcome to TTP. In the mortal words of Herb the ref,"I know you!"

If you have any questions regarding TTP, don't hesitate to ask.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
excuse me, was i talking about PoCo

Look who's the muppet now.

Ranger,

you're a clown. You are so right, I should include some comedy, but I'm laughing to hard that some puke like you is going to pound me, I can't think of something at the moment.

As for the first 5 games as a good indiction for the season. It is. College or University players don't change a thing in the over all picture. It is just another excuse.

Bollocks,

welcome. sounds like you have a little more class than your ranger mate. Your first post sums up GEU to a tee. Year after year.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU

Humbled to say the least last weekend. Overall shocking play but looking to rebound. Took our sorrows out on a few dozen Corona's on Sunday night. Also got into a fight with a tree. Skytrain, at this rate Poco vs. GEU gonna be a non-event. We must turn it around before the Superbrawl. Remember Dusty Roads vs Rick Flair back in NWA land. Whoo Daddy. Hopefully I will have a more ****y and Erogant swagger after next Sundays tests. Take Care lads.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks, Rob
Nice job with this website, I thought this site was full of people? Where is everyone?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not mine

I'd like to take credit for the site, however, Regs is the man. I just help out a bit. Take a look around, and enjoy the site.

TheRob

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: GEU taking a beating

Originally posted by Rangerforever
[
Please, please, please Sliver, tell me this guy is not a key component on your team because I'm getting a serious hate-on for this guy.

Ranger

I will answer this question for Sliver. Answer is 'no'. We have alot of key players. Skytrain is just the happy-go-lucky PoCo fan.

skytrainfindsitamusingrangerbitessoeasylikedumbass

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Superbrawl, are you still sipping on a corona? Thats like saying that Detroit put up a good fight in that Monday Night Football game. Poco in walk, you'll need more than 1 case of beer to get over it.

Seek help.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, yeah, fcuk-face.

Don't even try to make it look like you were throwing out a line on your first comments. I and everyone else know you weren't.

As for bites then, why have you replied twice now on my one tirade? Ya fcukin parrot.

Shall we get back to making you look stupid like I always do?

Very well then.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
welcome

welcome bored!

I spoke to Saints and he will not be at practice Thurs. Hopefully he will not be drinking as usual, I don't want to have to come back and defend and cover his ass.

This kind of posting should be done on the other forum, not the prediction site.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey shitpipe the only thing you know about looking stupid involves you and a mirror. I stand corrected, your last report card (grade 5) also made you look stupid.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope this is in the right place, sky train explained to me that I was posting in the prediction area, that explains why no one replied.

Thanks Sky Train , your a peach.

Whats with that Idoit with the high blood pressure??

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RANGER

You are right , skytrain talks the talk . Unfortunately , I share his opinions though . Poco Dominion has a strong team with great depth , and several injured players that , without making excuses or no offence , are not missed on the field . I dont see us being beaten this year in league . I dont think that this sentiment is at all arrogant , but rather a confidence and respect for each other . This might not last forever 'cause were getting old , so don't put away your boots yet . wait till we're done with your sorry asses , then get up , wipe the dirt off your hands and knees and pull the condom out and try again . u-d , bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0