Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Boo hoo

Originally posted by suburbanator

oh SORRY there Aves, didnt know that reiterating what others have said allready was all that big of a deal, after all there is a quote feature.

As for running up the score? All the power to them. Like anyone has "held back" on scoring since U12 when it was unsportsmanlike...

QUOTE]Originally posted by housearrest

Hibee,
As others have mentioned already, of course we are going to cheer when we score, that's a natural reaction. As for laughing, no one was laughing, just excited about the win. The goal would have never happened if your goalie could have held on to the ball.
I believe the last time Peach Arch played us, the score was also 3-0, not really running up the score, just evening up the head to head matchup.

[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Hibee

Of course i was being sarcastic in my post, i fully expect everyone to come on and have a go at us for our fcuk up's. In my opinion, half the fun of being involved in fitba is about letting the opposition know how shite they are when they make an erse of things.

...All i'm trying to say is, stop being a bubbly baby and take a slagging when it's due.

Forever and ever!

ok, enough fellas...HIBEE WAS NEVER COMPLAINING...he was taking the piss out of house arrest for complaining about sfc being slagged throughout this season....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

so, once again, courtesy of knvb, these points are, and forever will be , moot. :knvb:

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers

Thanks for clearing that up Aves. Thank Christ someone is intelligent enough to work out the obvious. You should become a teacher or something :D .

Forever and Ever!

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco vs Chilli

Tied 1-1.

It was a well played game for the most part by both teams. Our finishing was shocking, actually, I shouldn't say ours, mostly mine. I missed a sitter from 6 yards out. I have never had so much time from that position in my life. I shite the bed. Every time we have a chance to make some ground on PAU and I guess GN, we fukc it up.

Chilliwack plays with a lot of heart and aren't a bad side at all. We have nobody to blame but ourselves. We must win next weekend or we're fukced.

JTL

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: housearrest's last post

Originally posted by Kokanee
You have alot of ass to work off. :D and you guys are in last place. haha FCUK FAT

I think Kokanee doesn't like me. What is a Fcuk Fat? I think you mean a Fat Fcuk.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Heard a Rumor!

Originally posted by AU Razor
Rumor has it that the Geu coach quit is this true or false ?
Solk could no longer commit to two teams,his wife had pulled what little hair he had left out. For now our new coach believes heavily in drinking,loves sexual favors in exchange for playing time and moves in on the players wives now and then during games.;)

lfc

Sep 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 1 Langley 0
A game with decent flow. Fair result but same could be said if the scoreline had been reversed. One mistake and Delta scored with less than 10 minutes left. Delta worked very hard and Langley could not finish their chances. From Langleys perspective very encouraging as we took another step back from the embarrassment of PAU. For everybodies sake you better hope we survive through the year because the premier needs 10 teams a hell of a lot more than seven. On that note we do have some equipment that we would be willing to see go in return for a couple of solid plumbers. This is the first game where we actually started 11 of what we will loosely call premier players. Our bench was strong today with one Cat player sticking around.
Starting to look like karma is catching up to Peace Arch and maybe now they might be thinking they should not have run up the score. We will not be mailing in three points again anytime soon.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rangerforever/Fenien

Originally posted by Hibee
RF, no offence intended in my last post. I know you don't do that wanking stuff :D .

Never done it, never will. :D

Hard lines to the PAU lads.
To fire out two yellows like that not only changed the game but the guy now has to sit at least a match and face the board.
I know he beaked off, but at least warn him more sternly first before you lose your nut and toss him like that.

Well done to Peg though.

With the PoCo tie and the Delta win now, this league is tighter than LucVanLierde's arse when he got heckled by KNVB and Guinness et al on Friday night. :D ;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Heard a Rumor!

Originally posted by girth

For now our new coach believes heavily in drinking,loves sexual favors in exchange for playing time and moves in on the players wives now and then during games.;)

Ain't that the truth. Last game I got free beer, 90 minutes, got rid of the wife for 1 or 2 minutes till he was finished, and then had no committment after "earning" my starting spot.
:D
The new coach is everything he promised.........and more!

Coach you must have been listening to Ranger's babbling again to get that rumour. I think I heard someone telling RF about it this weekend but only in the strictest confidence. Then again he was full of a few pints. That person should have known better.
;)

PS Ranger: GEU has just signed 1 POCO player and there is one more coming by the end of the month for sure. Possibly 2 more have been making their way to the GEU office but don't tell anyone :)

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Calling all strikers

WANTED....

looking for someone to finish an opportunity once in awhile. Must be available 1 day a weekend. Free beer if you score. Must have your own celebration after a goal. Celebration will be evaluated at practice due to the lack of goals during games. Enquire within or call 1-800- get- goal.

Langley lads.

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Heard a Rumor!

Originally posted by girth

Solk could no longer commit to two teams,his wife had pulled what little hair he had left out. For now our new coach believes heavily in drinking,loves sexual favors in exchange for playing time and moves in on the players wives now and then during games.;)

Hey I thought Cainy was coaching us????:bronco: :bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0