Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN/GEU

Is the game at Mackie Park at 9:00?

After booing Cainy for 90 minutes, the lads and I may be up for a double header spectator night.
And I'm not talking about what goes on in the PAU showers afterwards.
Those guys and their toys.....:D
That way I can boo Yoda for 90 too.

With all this talk about the new GEU, I may have to see what the boys from Maple Ridge have to offer.
Other than pitch forks and chickens that is.

RFscoutingandscanningwithblurredvisiontonite

:cool:

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dalglish

Thanks for the vote of confidence. After that comment, I'll be sure to give my all on the pitch this weekend (if I see the pitch, that is).:mad:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GN/GEU

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Is the game at Mackie Park at 9:00?

After booing Cainy for 90 minutes, the lads and I may be up for a double header spectator night.
And I'm not talking about what goes on in the PAU showers afterwards.
Those guys and their toys.....:D

With all this talk about the new GEU, I may have to see what the boys from Maple Ridge have to offer.
Other than pitch forks and chickens that is.

We will be so honored by your presence oh great one.

Bertrumgoingtofreezehisarceoffwatchingonthesidelinestonight:eek:

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
New guy.

I don't know much about the new guy, but he sure fit in well after training. He won a few pints and a jolly old time was had by all.

I am looking forward to getting back on track this weekend after a week layoff. Truth be known, I tried to go away fishing again, but it seems as though I have shackles around my ankles and can't go away again this weekend.

Bertrum, what happened to you - why are you out until Jan? Maybe you can teach Luc how to shine boots or better yet, shine some yourself.

:D

JTL

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GN/GEU

Originally posted by Rangerforever

:cool:

Keep the booing to a quiet roar as I may be standing beside you on the sidelines. You won't have to yell too far.

yodagetsthecallforthethirdtimethisseason.
:eek:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some people should learn how to quote correctly

Yoda,

Third week in a row you get the call to the show?:eek: Is your coach feeling alright? hows your knees? Whatever the case it looks like your Bumlickerie has worked to get you a spot with the Premier squad. About time.

But really what 'new' anything does GEU have to offer:confused:
They have just lost 1 player, second player will come over by month end and rumour has it over at the PoCo office 2 more GEU players are looking elsewhere.:eek:

skytrainhopesGEUbringstissuesforallthewhinersfromGN
:rolleyes:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: New guy.

Originally posted by Jack The Lad

Bertrum, what happened to you - why are you out until Jan? Maybe you can teach Luc how to shine boots or better yet, shine some yourself.

JTL

A sniper beyond the grassy knowl at Albion Park with a 11mm took my ankle ligament out. Far fetched, I think not - ask Yoda. A truly messy incident.

Seriously though partially torn ligs in the ankle. Out till '03. By then I will have put on 10lbs but I have a great tan!:D

JTL now you will actually have a chance for the Golden Boot.:D

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about Albert?

Originally posted by Yoda
yodagetsthecallforthethirdtimethisseason.

#3rd call for Yoda.......what about TheRob?:confused: :rolleyes:

skytrainwouldhaveTheRobonhisteambecause
Mrs.TheRobbringgreeeaaatsnackstothegames:cool:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sniper

Originally posted by bertrum
A sniper beyond the grassy knowl at Albion Park with a 11mm took my ankle ligament out. Far fetched, I think not - ask Yoda. A truly messy incident.

Bertrum,

Perhaps the famous "Chris Renney Sniper "

skytrainbelievesthestoryofthesniperinthegrassyknowl

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey SFC,
Who's getting the nod in goal tonight? Is it B-Mac or 'wee-titty how's my breast'?
Cumstain, no Poco lads coming out for the double header? Beautiful night to watch a game in Surrey.
Fenian

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skytrain leaves a stain on Mrs.Fenian skirt and now gets called 'cumstain'

Trying to get PoCo lads out of the Pub to drive across the bridge and back if tough:( Does sound like a good night for a double-header though.

PAU/Peg

Good Rivalry. With the whether being the way it is currently and the dis-like the guys have for each other on the pitch, Peg could pull off a win:rolleyes:

GN/GEU

GEU wins and it tightens up this league big time. Would be great to see GEU do it, but with GN's skill and speed ......GN to take this one by two. With GEU possibly having 4 guys leaving the squad before new year, one has to wonder if GEU will be mentally ready for this one. What Happened to the GN yappers? have not heard how great they are going to be tonight.:rolleyes:

skytrainnotgoingtowatchtonightasheonlyhasa1zonepass

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Bored

Originally posted by Skip
You sure have a lot to say for someone on the other side of the world. If memory serves me correctly, I don't remember hearing a lot from the Poco boys when they suffered their loss to Langley a few weeks back. Once again, like was stated here earlier, we had our say after our loss to Delta.

Shouldn't you be out wrestling a Croc of something?? :D

Touche -I had to say something, it is a little tough not playing and then reading what everyone has to say. Every now and then I get the urge to TTP and it is no fun TTPing Peg because everyone knows they suck. Gotta give it to you guys when you shite the bed.

upsidedownbuyaround

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Yoda?

Originally posted by Argyle
Lots of injuries for GEU this weekend i guess.

Yeah, SO!!
:(

Originally posted by Skytrain
They have just lost 1 player, second player will come over by month end and rumour has it over at the PoCo office 2 more GEU players are looking elsewhere

Have you seen their stats this year? You can have all 4 of them.
:rolleyes:
In fact where was that first signee last weekend when we played you guys? I see he hasn't changed his attendance record since moving over to your side.
:)

Originally posted by Bertrum

Very messy. Would have been worse if we hadn't found him a way to the pub after the game.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just in from Bear Creek

Peg 3 - PAU 0

That's right, you heard it first from reliable House.

To be all fair to Peach Arch Squad, the referee was by far the worst ever, and I do mean ever and that is not an understatement. He licked my ass, literally. Peg scored on a brilliant free kick early by Luis, then Peach Arch got a red card for yapping after the foul (very questionable). Peg with numerous and various chances couldn't put the game away till the second half. Peach Arch just couldn't create enough opportunities (10 men)and couldn't finish the ones they did create.

All I got to say is that it's about time.

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 1 GEU 1.....a pretty ugly match with no real flow.......there were a few decent chances created by both clubs.....GEU had one really good chance that the forward should have scored on but he shot it high...all in all it was a pretty fair result......i dont think either side did enough to earn the 3 points........................................on a brighter note surrey well done on the victory........PAU with 2 str8 losses whats going on over there??

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re:

Originally posted by bertrum
A quick comment about the Poco vs GEU game. That post goal celebration of the player that scored for Poco was reminisent sp? of Scott Williams of Delta. What a joke-looked like he just scored the world cup winner. I believe he played on the left or right wing. Idiot yes - shocking warm up kit - absolutely! Will not score in game 3bertrumcan'tstandsittingonthesidlinesuntil2003:eek:

C'mon bert if you could only dream of scoring a goal like that. It was a cracker. At that point of the game it should have been the winner. Those are the plays that could win you the league. Something that you might experience in the future. By the way he scored a similar goal but maybe 10 yards further out the week before.
Hey hibee did cainy put a muzzle on you or what?
Sid are you looking for a fine from the metro ford mafia ?
I thought they put a muzzle on you skinny

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Skytrain
PoCo picks up a player from GEU? Don't know if he'll crack our line up but I believe he was brought over to set up nets, wash jersey's and shine boots.;)

Doesn't matter who he is, as long as he supports Snowman and the beer cooler.:cool:

Im not sure if he will crack the line up right away but he has made a huge impretion on the beer coach by thursdays beer consumption. Hes of too a good start.;) cheers C.L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0