Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Transfir

I heard it was a five player deal poco got Dolomite, Lance Armstrong, Lucvanlierde, Jake the muss and Ronaldo haircut head, in return Geu recieved a ball bag:D

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just in

PAU will be missing a whole slew of players tonight. Darren Hozle working in whistler, Mark McQueen 3 yellow cards, and possibly Ryan Grieve. Thats our midfield, Fcuk me:mad:

friedbread

Jan 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Posers

Originally posted by Skip
Kokanee and everyone who tries to pretend to be from other clubs,

Time for Skip to air his biggest pet peeve! I'm tired of listening to guys spout off, pretending to be from one club, talking shite for whatever reason.

Kokanee, you are not...nor will you EVER be.....a member of PAU, so don't come on here and try to act like you speak as one of us. Anyone who keeps track of what goes on here KNOWS you are from GN! Get a life, and start talking about your own team, not ours! Quite frankly, you and everyone else who tries to play these infantile imposter games ruin this site. Like Aves said, the REAL players had a say about the Delta game. Yeah, we lost. Yeah we were bitter. Yeah, we should have put them away! The fact of the matter is, in football, the best team doesn't always win. Consider last weeks game a case in point.
This weekend will be a good match vs Peg. They have always found extra motivation playing against us. We're aware of this, and we're ready. By all acounts, GN had their hands full last week with SFC and were lucky to get the result they did. This says something about SFC's improvement of late. Should be a good battle. I think it'll be a one goal game. That's the only prediction I have. :)

So Kokanee, unless you have something to say about your own club, maybe you should stay on the "brown soccer" thread.

Cheers

does this mean i cant post on this thread..................:confused:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
does this mean i cant post on this thread..................
Perhaps. Totally dependent though on you learning not to quote an entire fcuking post every time to add one sentence :rolleyes:

~Regs.

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Next To God,
Tonight please remain from the following comments:
1) DO NOT CALL SKIP A 'WOP'

2) Fenian is not referred to as a 'Drunk Paddy'

3) Not allowed to call Cainy a 'Limey'

4) No, No, to referring to Hibee as a 'Smelly Sock, Stinkin' Scot'

5) Sage should not be known as a 'Iranian Terrotist'

6) Belfast is not a 'Catholic Whanker'

7) Aves should not be called a 'Bald Bitch' (well, O.K. that one I'll give you)

From Your Pal,
The Fenian

Fenian hoping Next to God's Anger Management Classes payoff

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Truth or Rumor

Originally posted by Sliver
Rumor has it that there has been a transfer of a player between GEU & Poco City.

Any details.....
Truth one player is now on poco,this player was not getting any playing time on premier with geu do to numbers on that position.He will hopefully get some time over there but then again I heard poco signed Lucs grandma up front and she will play a full 90 to match the teams age.:D

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scouser the right foot wonder has returned

PoCo picks up a player from GEU? Don't know if he'll crack our line up but I believe he was brought over to set up nets, wash jersey's and shine boots.;)

Doesn't matter who he is, as long as he supports Snowman and the beer cooler.:cool:

skytraingladtoknowandseethenewplayercomeovertoPoCo:wa:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco deal

I think was made purley to dump salary on GEU's part. He was on a one way deal and was costing us too much MONEY if you know what I mean. Poco will soon find out.

A quick comment about the Poco vs GEU game. That post goal celebration of the player that scored for Poco was reminisent sp? of Scott Williams of Delta. What a joke-looked like he just scored the world cup winner. I believe he played on the left or right wing. Idiot yes - shocking warm up kit - absolutely! Will not score in game 3. How about a case on it Draven? Speaking of Draven, what's up with Cat time but no Premier? Still injured?

bertrumcan'tstandsittingonthesidlinesuntil2003:eek:

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bertrum

Just easing my way back into it. I was asked to play in the Premier game as well but was quite sore after the Cat game. Plus, I haven't been training too much lately. But I hope to be back sometime this season on the Premier squad:cool:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Poco deal

Originally posted by bertrum
I think was made purley to dump salary on GEU's part. He was on a one way deal and was costing us too much MONEY if you know what I mean. Poco will soon find out.

Sounds like the same kind of deal that was made when PoCo sent Bertrum packing to GEU. GEU has frequently wanted to reverse the trade but PoCo to here none of it:eek: ;)

Draven playing Premier?:confused: Only when daddy is at the helm.;) Really, Draven has been missed on and off the pitch over the last couple years due to injury:( Things will be back to normal soon for the never aging Draven.

skytraintobewritingofftheseasonandalreadylookingat2003/2004

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Draven

I'm drunk again, I'm bouncing off the walls again!!!

Things are good. Looking forward to the games this weeked, and to you buying the beer!!:wa: :wa:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Poco deal

Originally posted by Skytrain

Draven playing Premier?:confused: Only when daddy is at the helm.;) Really, Draven has been missed on and off the pitch over the last couple years due to injury:( Things will be back to normal soon for the never aging Draven.

Much more entertaining with Draben on the pitch, minus the 12 stiches of coarse!

bertrumthinkingdravenislividbecauseoftheAxlBSlastnightatGMplace:D

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bertrum

And I've already apologized about the stitches. Next time I want to win a header, just let me have it;)

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Poco deal

Originally posted by bertrum
Speaking of Draven, what's up with Cat time but no Premier? Still injured?

Draven is struggling with time on the Cat. No training due to work or some excuse like that. I think if he worked during regular hours instead of posting here he might be able to train. He also, hasn't looked that good this year, some flashes, but looking like he should have started in div.2!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0