Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy,
Allright fine.....you have some valid points. Maybe i have thrown some shiz your way in all 9 posts....Why? You had the first post I read on here.....It was full of details on how You have played in premier for so long and are so good and your dad was unreal, peace arch is the best.....you listed all your victories....it just seemed backwards.....I don't have to tell u my number...next time we play....you'll know.......so Strackan........u still suk

friedbread

Jan 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
whos this luc guy?

luc sure has it in for you cainey, might have to come out of hiatus for the geu game and take care of some business;) , as bored would say i'd better take a shot in my ass first, then im coming for you luclafcuk:D

:wa: :wa: :wa: cant get enough of these dancing fruit

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hardman?

LucVanlierde,
i hope you didnt hurt yourself backtracking. you sounded like a real hardass untill cainy calls you out. be carful not to make a name for yourself becuase you will have to back it up every sunday.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy Bonaduce?!

hmmmm.........actually, now that you mention it, the resemblance iis there. :p

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
but......

Luc,

You're identity still remains a mystery to us, but in my mind..........

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
holy moly

both Superfoxs and Friedbread posting on the same day..........must be wife-swap day again :eek:

good to hear from you again Superfoxs, when are ya coming back? Looks like Cainy might need some muscle against GEU :rolleyes: That LucVanLoser guy sure is tough :rolleyes: Listen buddy, if you're gonna talk smack about running people over, don't beat around the bush............Cainy told you who he is and what number he wears, cause he's not worried about it . You on the other hand make threats while hiding behind your TTP nickname. Enough said.

By the way, Cainy's a wrestling champion, just ask him...........he's got the videos to prove it:eek:

SageisstilltheCainytossingchampion:wa:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friedbread and the superfox

wrestling for SFU is one thing but Fried bread and the superfox is a tag team I wouldn't want to piss about with. Nice to hear from you lads, Hopefuly Friedbread will be rejoining us after Christmas;) Recently the rumour is Superfox will be coming home soon too. The Haloween dance just wont be the same without the incredible hulk, and Slim Shadey.
Still haven't got your number Luc, all I've got to say is GIDDY UP:D. Bye the way re read my posts I never once said I was " so good" I was just fortunate to play on some great teams.

BIG BITCH

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCORES

As soon as anyone knows the result of the POCO VS GN game the "BITCH" would like to know how it was.

:wa: :wa: THEBITCHWOULDLIKEATIE:wa: :wa:

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
geu win over delta 2-1. good first half by geu, delta came on a bit in the 2nd half. dumb foul by delta player to put them down to ten men with about 8 minutes left. club win by geu as cat regulars were needed tonight to take three points tonight. good effort by all.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco vs GN

Big Bitch,

ask, and you shall receive.

Poco 5 - GN 1

GN, welcome to the group of contenders!! The ride came crashing down tonight. In fairness, It was 2-1 Poco at the half, and GN had the bulk of the play in the 2nd to start, but Poco scored their 3rd agsinst the flow. GN seemed to fade from there even though they DID have a few more chances. All in all, it wasn't as bad as the score would indicate.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5 -1

Skip's game report was pretty accurate. GN found out tonight what happens when you beat a team you probably shouldn't early in the season. They get revenge.
I thought the 2 -1 score at half time was pretty fair, and early on in the second half GN had a few chances to tie it up. But when you send players forward against an offensive team like Poco, you leave yourself open at the back as GN found out on the last three goals.
In all honesty, they are a pretty fair side. I wouldn't want to play against them in three or four years if they stay together.

What the hell is GN thinking by signing that numb nuts "Walter" from Delta. :confused: He is a Prima Donna of the highest order. This guy, while very skillful, can't be good for team morale.

Just a Monkey thinking out loud after too many beers.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg vs. Chilli

Chilli 5 - Peg 2

House was sitting this one out with a knee injury and probably didn't deserve to start after the game McNeil had last game. Doesn't matter who started today, cause it was not well played by Peg. Went down 2-0 early in what will be known as the "Fog" bowl.

Peg got frustrated and the game became very chippy. Had to be at least 8 yellows and 3 reds.

Not looking good, but things will turn around. They have too.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drunkin post

Best team at the gn pocogame was definayly PAU. 5 to 1 ouch,although it didn't look like a five one game. Poco avenged an early loss, and then some. Will this be the TSN turning point for GN. Next week they play a desperate Surrey FC squad. While Poco play the local derby with GEU.:confused:
Coach thanx for the pints at Kelly Obrians:D
Hate the turf, this mucker will definately be buying some skin loob:(

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN took a beating last night, they tried there speed & skill and Poco matched it. Then GN tried being cheap and giving our sideline a few poor slags and that did not get them anywhere. Gn will not reach the top of the table, as shown last night they have had their chance in the spot light.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Peg vs. Chilli

Originally posted by housearrest
Chilli 5 - Peg 2

.....what will be known as the "Fog" bowl.

You may need to patent that name as GEU field could fit the same bill. Couldn't see from one side of the pitch to the other. I can't imagine how the ref saw anything from the centre circle. He missed really good game. Guess he was too busy threatening to shut down the match if we didn't quit asking questions about why the Delta guy didn't get a card for putting our guy in a headlock.
:rolleyes:

What's with the Delta coach. First thing he does when he shows up is complain that our lighting isn't good enough and that we should have lights shining from all four directions, blah, blah, blah.

Newsflash.....We don't design the fields we just play on them.

Yodafinallygotthecalltothebigboys.
:cool:

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah i admit we lost pretty bad last night...but i think most would agree it was not a 5-1 game.........3-1 would have been fair......but skytrain if you think one big loss is gonna bring our team down than you haven't been watching too closely......after we lost 10-0 to surrey we came back and won the next 3 and after we lost to chilliwack 4-1 we came back to beat langley and delta.....so if your smart skytrain you wont look at the score as an indicator of anything and you'll keep your mouth shut...in the big picture the season series between our two teams is 1-1...plus we're still ahead of poco in the standings....our goal is to win the season series with all the teams and than we'll see where we finish.....

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU/DELTA

Good game GEU having more chances and more of the play.It made a difference having a bunch of subs from the cat team to give the boys a hand. A fellow ttper sprained his ankle pretty bad but nothing that the Fox's Reach pub couldn't fix;)

GN/POCO
Wow what an upset,did GN only have 8 guys or something:D
It's getting good now as the teams that should be atop are climbing. Now wheres my ladder?

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
skytrain, you need to just shut up man, as raiguy said one game does not put the team out of the running to finish at the top at the table and remember we still play you guys once more and we still ahead of you guys and GN will avenge this defeat the next time we play you guys just as you guys did this time:D but we will give credit where it is due and you guys played well and finished all your chance, but GN did have most of the second half in your end but just couldnt tie the game when it was 2-1, your goalie played well. Oh well I guess we will see what kind of game it is the next time we play you guys. As for walter he is a good addition to our team and if I remember he did score last night, but oh well I guess its on to Surrey FC, GN will bounce back from the lose and will continue their winning ways after this minor setback.

W

William Wallace

Re: GEU/DELTA

Originally posted by girth

GN/POCO
Wow what an upset,did GN only have 8 guys or something:D
It's getting good now as the teams that should be atop are climbing. Now wheres my ladder?

I would hardly call Poco beating GN an upset. You must be hanging around with Luc and Ronaldo too much. Next week is a very important game for both teams. I heard it may be Fri night on the new turf.

Last night GN had more of the play in the second half. It may have looked like they had a lot of chances, but they were shooting from 30 yards out and most of them were dribblers at that. Poco deserved to win and the scoreline was a good reflection of the game. GN will still do well this year, I think they will finish 3rd which is a considerable improvement from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0