Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

friedbread

Jan 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Surrey Education????

Cainy gooning. You should take your cue from the NHL, Cainy. You don't play your goon, we don't play ours. ;) [/B]

FYI: The goon and the midget are not in service as of right now, so when you say cainey put in the goon, im confused:confused: , as par usual
:wa: :bronco: :wa: :bronco: these guys are more entertaining than lucvanlingo and his highschool street talk, word up, your so hard

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage

Call me whatever you want, but don't call me GEU!!! I was piss taking and put that comment in only to appear to be posting on topic!!!! Another post like that and we'll start a thread to vote on you jumping off a bridge.

Remember us, Sapperton...who you played an exhibition game vs this summer at the pitch near Softball City?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos

Just a short note about sheep shagging.
I wasn't denying the sheep, I was just commenting on the cuddling thereon.
There's a big difference.
Roberts "cuddles".
I, on the other hand, "shag".
Just wanted to clear the air.
I'm sure the PA lads can find some comedy in this.
Maybe not? :confused:

Ah, Bonnie Scotland, where men are men, and sheep are scared........

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luc at le nerd

Luc just a thought, next time on the eve of a big game, against the first place team:D , don't come on here talking about the five to one thrashing, your gonna lay on us, and start popping off about running guys over. It a bit like poking a snake with a stick right before your about to stick your hand in the cage to feed him.:( dumbass.
The last time PAU were involved in a five nil game was... hmmmmm... oh yeah last year against your lot remember PAU 5 Luc at le geu nerd nil:wa:
The unsilent majority strikes again:(

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cane toad,
Lets just say you were lucky I was casted.....next time i will put the 5 in myself.....ill put me up to 5 on the year. By the way you were the worst player on the field the first half...giveaway after giveaway.....you couldn't even make a pass....Way to bench yourself....true leader.......Your squad was better last year......we will beat you next time. How can u call yourself a man when you spout out shite like" a la nerd".....you tosspot.......your snake analogy would put a raging coke head to sleep.
Maybe you and JackOffTheHorse should go into business together....Buy a horse......he will make love to it and you can slip on a tight little suit, stupid ass hat, buy a whip and ride it.......I'll give u 3 to 1 odds u pull yourself off...if not JOTH will....peace out jockey

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We know that everyone will be after GN now since we are only one point out of first place now, but that is expected as people are trying to beat us, because we were like that before, but we will have to keep doing what we have been doing so far this season and that it playing hard for the full 90 minutes, and it should be a good and intense game this friday against Poco, by the sounds of things they wanna get revenge against us for defeating them earlier this year. but GN will be up for the game too. See you friday. :D

:wa: :wa: :wa:

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luc,you are simply a NUMPTY!!!!!!!!!!!!look that one up in the Surrey school of dont beat me up again because of my name..

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard a rumour that the GEU Premier and Cat boys have their weekly practices at Riverview Mental Hospital. Is this because Girth and Ronaldo are patients there and they are not aloud out during the week except on weekend passes to play soccer. If this is true it would explain a lot about these guys. Can anyone confirm this?

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cuddles

Originally posted by Rangerforever
I'm sure the PA lads can find some comedy in this.
Maybe not? :confused:

Ranger,

You know....sometimes you can know TOO much. :)

By the way, I thought your poetry banter a couple weeks back was pure brilliance. Sorry I couldn't respond until now. I was busy stringing safety nets under the Port Mann bridge.......trying to save Sage from the nasty waters of the Fraser. That boy is NAEE a good swimmer!!!

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hile Luc!!

Lucbuddy,

Chill fella......Apparently you're all casted up. I know how that feels. Not fun. It's easy to get overly hostile and frustrated. I suggest a nice mild mix of prune juice........and lots of bran. That ought to lossen you up:D

Until then, we'll have to call you "the Fuhrer"

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
suicide attempt.......

I did have my water-wings on :(

By the way, what's Friedbread doing posting on here......... your new girlfriend must have a computer :eek:

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Ronaldo Haircut Head
Geu not only sport the best keeper we also have the best defenceman in the league......any thoughts on that one?

yeah, I have a thought:

You're an idiot

I wouldn't start talkin about "best" anything quite yet........the season's too young.

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Geu not only sport the best keeper we also have the best defenceman in the league......any thoughts on that one?

Not according to your 9 goals against compared to PAU's 6!

Erin Go PAU.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree

I think lucvanleared meant castrated. Geu not only sport the best keeper we also have the best defenceman in the league......any thoughts on that one?

They do have the best in the league, unfortunately though me and theRob were on the sidelines watching.

Had to give some other guys a chance to play.

:rolleyes:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best coach

If I was the coach of Geu I would make Luc at le nerd do that drill where you all hold hands, all night, for putting the fire in our bellies before the match. Thanx for the motivation. The only thing you have said that makes any sense so far, was my stink show this weekend:( my touch was dodgy, so when that fails all you can do is pick up the work rate and tackle hard, and let someone else have a go.;)

BIG BITCH

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WEE SHITE

Ron Air Head

That good defenceman you guys have I hope wasn't the little smurf that bailed on the header, that lead to the winner?If so your G.A. is sure to rise.:bronco: :bronco:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN Striker?

Originally posted by PainKiller
You guys are all way off, and I can't believe that no one has actually figured this out (Kokanee was close). The real deal here is that Jason isn't accepted with Croatia, and he can't go crawling back to Khalsa because he already made it clear he had dedicated himself elsewhere (Croatia). Remember he is a man of his word, as previously stated by Mr. Sarai. Now, having no team to play for, Jason has signed with SUFC of the FVSL div 2 league. And the reason being is that their annual Vegas trip is awesome, but most important is that they are affliated with GN sporting in the premier. Who in their right mind would come out and say that they were going to go play for GN. This way, Jason can keep his move on the down low but really fulfill his aspirations to play for GN. :eek:

Watch for Jason to be starting up front this friday at GN's homegame against POCO. :wa:

Ran accross this over in the VMSL pages. There is a lot of chatter about this Kalsa kid. Any truth to this? Anyone give a shite?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: suicide attempt.......

Originally posted by Sage
By the way, what's Friedbread doing posting on here......... your new girlfriend must have a computer :eek:

That is pure quality. :D

Your little insidedness has penetrated Rangerville in case you don't know, and it wasn't from your camp.

Eh Skip?

RFknowingwaymorethanheshouldagain

:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0