Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gots to be aggreeing with skip....tie would have been fair...but whatever u guys scored and that's that....good game all round...Our keep kept us in it...and our shotz kept u in it
what happened with the delta game

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
good game by both sides, Mills played great. I can't believe people were having a go when I selected him to the allstar team, he is definately the best keeper in the league. After being stopped on the first breakaway, Sage finally realized not to shoot, but to go around him.:D
Pau had the first half, and Geu had the second, our goal came against the run of play, so it must have been tuff to lose that way.
I gotta go sit in the tub now after getting run over out there today:rolleyes: Maybe next time Luc at le nerd :wa: by the way I still haven't heard what number you were, probably a non factor anyway:eek:

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best Keeper !

Cainy

I still think one of the best keepers in the league is Chris MacKinnon ! I think Mills is good but Mac is better he's played at higher levels through his playing career. He has proved in games that count im both premier & cat Div 1 last season.
:)

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Round 1

Round 1 is over and two teams deserve credit. Peace Arch - as they have performed as expected and are top of the league. GN - as they have performed beyond expectations and are currently sitting second.

Fucvanlierde - I can't believe you predicted a 5-1 victory over PAU. Who's the idiot now. Crawl back under your rock dipshite.

JTL

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU vs GEU

Originally posted by Skip
Skip's unbiased game review[/U]

This was a funny game, for lack a better descriptor. Both teams had there chances to make their mark throughout the 90 minutes and change the flow, but neither team could find the net. The GEU boys battled hard, and I'm sure were quite gutted about having to swallow a last minute loss. In fairness, I think a draw would have been a deserved result.

I agree with Skip and yes we were gutted. An exceptionally bad defensive play by a non-regular - never played this year for premier. Nevertheless, fair game, some good yap, not much dirty shite. Expect big changes for GEU in the next weeks.

bertrumtiredofbeingonthewrongendofthemidseasonscore:confused:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
JackOffTheHorse,
That 5-1 prediction was a mistake.......that was the prediction for the next GEU-Poco match.......gonna get spanked......hows your horse.....crybabee

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luc, maybe you should stop making predictions. That is if you havent lost your hunger for athletes foot sorry non athletes foot......

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Disgrace

Without doubt PAU's worst display of the season. Much wailing, knashing of teeth and finger pointing in the changing room after the game.

PAU will need to step it up a gear if they are to have any hope of finishing in the top 3. Display's like today's are totally unacceptable as Cainy let us know after the game, and nae fcuking mistake!

Once again, Big Bitch on the receiving end of Cainy's upper cut for trying to act the big man. He sustained a black eye and is now cutting around like something out of Eighty's band Soft Cell (tainted love, tainted love...la..la..la).

Hibee out.................to lunch!

Forever and Ever!
Erin Go PAU.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN....contenders

Raiguy, Star #1 et al,

A third of the season done, and I must say, Your team has surprised more than a few. Congratulations, and welcome to the "legitimate contenders" group. It's a nice place to be, and you have earned your spot for now, but you better be ready to battle each and every week from here on in. That is the price you pay to be amongst the top teams. Don't expect to take anyone by surprise anymore. The true test for your club will be how you fair the rest of the way. I know at least a couple clubs who are waiting intently to meet you again. :mad:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by SOFTBALLZ
rumor has it that B. Roberts of Peace Arch was at the Foggy Dew last night doing a bit of Sheep Shagging. Can someone confirm or deny this...:D

I can confirm definitely no shagging was being done.
Albeit I wasn't there.
Maybe some "cuddling" but no shagging.

:D

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The RangerForever Confirmation

It was confirmed yesterday that Brent Roberts of PAU was not sheep shagging at the Foggy Dew Saturday night, as the PAU sheep was last seen that evening with Rangerforever. ;)

Skip, not only did PAU not find the net Sunday, B. Roberts didn't find the entry to the sheep as it was with Rangerforever, according to sources who confirmed today, RF's confirmation as to B. Roberts, not being with the sheep.

Note to Cainy: Would it have mattered who you selected for the All Star net as I don't recall any matches being played? It would have been safe to put AU Razor/Razorbacks in the starting line up for a mythical match up. ;)

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy & JaclOffTheHorse,

next prediction....poco 7 gn 1.....maybe i know some inside shiz that you don't.....lets just say gn will be missing a few guys.....JOTH, to score jack shat
Belfast,
Clearly you are a product of the surrey public school system.......non athletes foot.....thats some weak ass jazz.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Education????

LucVanMerde:

You are hardly one to be crapping on the Surrey educated types with a post like yours. It is barely comprehensible let alone close to making sense.

Not that I went to school in Surrey, I didn't. Judging from your recent posts, there is little evidence that you have yet to go to school.

That PAU side has got to step it up to avoid being overtaken in the next few weeks!!! Even Skip concedes that a tie would have been justified in last weeks game with GEU. Now that is something coming from the PAU camp. And Cainy throwing upper cuts???? What is happening in the once mighty PAU camp? Cainy gooning. You should take your cue from the NHL, Cainy. You don't play your goon, we don't play ours. ;)

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guess who's back, back again....

First, I want to apologize to my fans here on TTP for my lengthy absence :rolleyes: ...........you see, I took our loss to GN very hard, and was contemplating jumping off the Port Mann bridge if it not had been for Skip talking me down from the ledge. As usual, the Poco boys got on here and started TTPing the fcuk out of us, only to go out and lose to Langley right after :eek:

Anyhow, just came on to comment about the GEU game.......... I also agree that there were plenty of chances for both sides, and we missed some quality ones early on that would have killed it off. Geu had a few chances late on, but we ended up capitalizing on ours at the end to take the three points. So Reccos, don't blame us on your shite finishing, blame your team. As for your quote "That PAU side has got to step it up to avoid being overtaken in the next few weeks!!! "...........well give your fcuking head a shake! After the first round, we're six points up on you and you're on here yapping :rolleyes:

On a positive note, I'm happy to see that GN has really improved from last year..........they look like they're for real. But now, you boys are gonna know what it feels like to have teams gunning for you every weekend......good luck.

EverytimeIthinkI'mout,theypullmebackin :D

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hibbe's a Disgrace

Originally posted by Hibee
Without doubt PAU's worst display of the season. Much wailing, knashing of teeth and finger pointing in the changing room after the game.

PAU will need to step it up a gear if they are to have any hope of finishing in the top 3. Display's like today's are totally unacceptable as Cainy let us know after the game, and nae fcuking mistake!

Once again, Big Bitch on the receiving end of Cainy's upper cut for trying to act the big man. He sustained a black eye and is now cutting around like something out of Eighty's band Soft Cell (tainted love, tainted love...la..la..la).

Hibee out.................to lunch!

Forever and Ever!
Erin Go PAU.

You know, I'm tired of Hibee coming on here and running his mouth. Just cause he speaks with a scottish accent, and says words like "nae", he thinks he's a better player that the rest of us.

He's out of shape, he shows up on gamedays having had 4-5 pints and points fingers at everyone else............Cainy's gotta decide, it's me or Hibee.

I'm nae fcuking havin' it :D

friedbread

Jan 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Guess who's back, back again....

Originally posted by Sage
First, I want to apologize to my fans here on TTP for my lengthy absence :rolleyes: ...........you see, I took our loss to GN very hard, and was contemplating jumping off the Port Mann bridge if it not had been for Skip talking me down from the ledge. As usual, the Poco boys got on here and started TTPing the fcuk out of us, only to go out and lose to Langley right after :eek:

funken skip, i thought had some sense about him:) , even if u did jump, those hairy shoulders would haven broken the fall then kept u afloat:D

cheers sage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0