Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

general

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
did any of the players from allouete move over to GEU?
does anyone else know of what players went where during the summer, like switching clubs and stuff?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
None of alouettes players!

GEU got none of alouettes players as we didn't want the same thing to happen to our premier team that happened to theres!
They HAD some good key players last year but that was it. From the coaching to the attitudes you could see the team unwinding.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
late game report

geuvspoco... I thought the game was quite chippy from the start.
geu had the play in the first 20. Poco had the first glorious scoring chance, but could not find the back of the net. Right after geu got 2 quick ones.The best way to describe geu win would be oportunistic. They ate up everything we gave them while poco couldn't read the menu. Second half was all poco, except when one of our defenders served up dessert. Not to worry because thegeu forward puked it all back up. Good win kids, but it wont happen again.;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Frumpy Ass.

Match reports go in the "Match Report" thread.:rolleyes:

Who woulda thunk it.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
boring

These threads are boring, everybody loves everybody - maybe too early in the season. I sure hope that it isn't because Sid has left.

PAU- may have improved but they stillk over-rate themselves.

GEU- will start strong and fade, they will survive on their size for a while but they don't have enough skill to finish in the top tier. The bald headed fellow in the center of the midfield will be voted the most annoying player in the league. He would complain after winning balls, Hammer may do the league a favour and strangle him because even his own team will get tired of it.

Delta- shouldn't need to say much- pansey ass posers

GN- if you play for GN, please don't try to defend yourselves as you will only be made to look stupid.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored- very soft, me thinks.

You neglected to TTP out of three other teams...let's hear it!

Personally, I suspect the Poco/GEU "incest & buggery" slags, and the Surrey "your Mom is so easy..." crack-backs to start around the first game in October. Too much love in the air now, and too many guys not wanting to say anything that would make them look foolish- like banging on clubs for being disorganized and such.:rolleyes:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok

Langley - can't comment

Surrey- 10-0 start to the season - they may win the scoring title but the rest of the season is downhill

Chilliwack - another year of decline I think especially without Mills in net. Mills will be the brightest spot for GEU this year as he was for CHilliwack last year

I believe I have got it covered now.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about Poco, besides from the obvious fact that they've been inquiring with the Rangers as to where they go those sleek, mobile wheelchairs.;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think they just post them weekly. Last season, they showed the first half to Christmas pretty early, so I'd expect they'll come out w/ one soon. Still lots of uncertainty, which the NAP field not being ready (you owe me a case of beer, Mitchell).

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
here we go again....

Bored,

I see you went through and dissected every team, pointing out their weaknesses etc................how about the "POCO Report"?? I think it should go something like this:

POCO were all excited about a couple of new signings, and were bragging about how Jack the Lad and Tupper have now made them cleary the team to beat. Well, they started off by SHATTING the bed against GEU, and their "solution" for a slow, fat, lumbering backline (Tupper that is) has quit already :D

So before you go talking about how we at PAU over-rate ourselves, take a look in the mirror mate. If I were you I'd leave for Down-Under right now and save myself the embarrasment ;)

There's only oooooone P. A. U. :knvb:

Sageisgettingbored

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sage sage sage, time to stir

Sage,

Going back to PoCo's back line again, why is it that you and your bumdart mates always try to dig in on the back:confused: You admire us? because PoCo has the lowest goals against the last 4 years? Why should we get faster, slimmer, quicker, if a good second place team, like yourselves, can't match up.:eek: ;)

Bragging? yes Tupper is something to brag about, but why would we brag about JTL, everyone else does that for us. Saying that, we would be interested in trading Tupper for a smile from McDonalds if your interested.:D And for a bonus we'll throw in Fat Monkey as he has past the age of no return:eek: :D

skytraintoTTPoutofoneteamatatime

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: here we go again....

Originally posted by Sage
Bored,

I see you went through and dissected every team, pointing out their weaknesses etc................how about the "POCO Report"?? I think it should go something like this:

POCO - as the defending champion they are still the team to beat. Off to a poor start but what else is new. As with the last few years POCO will get stronger as the year goes on, and, come the end of the year be at the top of the heap looking down at the likes of PAU and GEU and Delta. It is good that you have all improved your teams because that will make the battle for second all the more interesting.

Sagewisheshewasmorelikebored

I beleive that you got it right Sage. Not too often we agree.

PS: you're not the only one who wishes that, I think most of your team does too.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go piss on another tree

Dogleash,

Edit was made to add a little birthday dig to our not-so-clean shaven Fat Monkey. I'm just disappointed he didn't have his birthday before the season started, he could have qualified for a senior discount on league fees.:eek: :D

skytraindoeshopeFMhasaDDtonighttogethome:wa:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fridays game?

GEU/DELTA
Should be a good game Delta is young,quick and flashy, GEU Big,strong and like everybody else hate Delta.:eek: This could be the first blood bath of the early season. I'll be there to recover bodies and oh ya drink beer.:wa:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Fridays game?

Originally posted by girth
GEU/DELTA
Should be a good game Delta is young,quick and flashy, GEU Big,strong and like everybody else hate Delta.:eek: This could be the first blood bath of the early season. I'll be there to recover bodies and oh ya drink beer.:wa:

Amen to that brother!:mad:

Jul 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco's defence

I think that the poco keeper has made it obvious that the low goals against for the past 4 years has everything to do with him and nothing to do with the back line.....GEU/DELTA...match of the week....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0