Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier 2021/2022 Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do believe the highlighted games are live each week. You just need to go to the sports media bc youtube channel at that time probably.

It's a dog's breakfast though, I agree :)

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Minute 68 of the last Whitecaps match has a 10 second clip of Langley/Surrey spliced in. No chance that game was livestreamed.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surprised you can even access the FVSL website at this point.
I’ll bite at this….

@Regs - till maybe this weekend - had more than stretched out the Olive Branch.

Frankly I have too, in the sense of biting my tongue.

I don’t mind saying I have friends on the BOD, and I value that friendship more than the league, so believe it or not I’ve been keeping quiet and resisting the urge to unload double barrel on the ED, who has full stop ruined this league. He leaves a path of destruction after everything he gets his hands in. Just follow the history.

I genuinely want my friends to succeed. I WANT @knvb to have the last laugh. I don’t see it.

By this time next year the FVSL. Premier Div will be completely unrecognizable, void of the founding clubs, and populated with academies that would probably not be able to hold their own in Div 1 Men’s, never mind the Premier Divisions of the VISL or VMSL. Just a few short years ago the league had teams competing in the Provincial Cup Finals, multiple teams getting to Semis. Threats to bloody well win! Seconds from actually doing so in one case!

It’s sad what has happened, and sorry @YoAdrian , but you guys will get pummelled in the Provincials due to the fact you’ll have rusty blades.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure how/why this is escalating to this but I was only blocked on twitter which is fine - could be a new hire down at the FVSL with new directive, dunno.

It's all TTP as far as I'm concerned.

In a way, I can see the "vision" the FVSL is trying to implement. The Mens Senior landscape is gonna change with the intro of league uno bc oh. Personally I think the league is doing what it can moving forward... history will look back and probably show that allowing teams to opt out of promotion caused the current situation. That and the rising cost of hamburgers.

But no olive branch offered here. It is what it is. I hear Windows 11 has an updated paint program so there is hope yet on that front.

#ramblingstreamofthoughtsout

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure how/why this is escalating to this but I was only blocked on twitter which is fine - could be a new hire down at the FVSL with new directive, dunno.

In a way, I can see the "vision" the FVSL is trying to implement. The Mens Senior landscape is gonna change with the intro of league uno bc oh. Personally I think the league is doing what it can moving forward... history will look back and probably show that allowing teams to opt out of promotion caused the current situation. That and the rising cost of hamburgers.

But no olive branch offered here. It is what it is. I hear Windows 11 has an updated paint program so there is hope yet on that front.

I take all of this back. Somehow the fcukers blocked all of facebook from me :(

Confused Ryan Reynolds GIF

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why it’s escalated? Firstly, you’ve noticeable been less confrontational towards the league for a while, at least how I’ve seen it. But for me I’d say it’s escalated because I give more of a shite than you. I don’t think you ever played in the FVSL, so naturally you will care less if the division implodes.

I see it somewhat as TTPing, but it’s also easy to write “I was just TTPing” and wash ones hands of it, especially when the site is called TTP.

That being said, I’m sure, come to think of it, when Big Bag threatened to knock my teeth out while watching Aldergrove dismantle West Van in the Provincial Cup a few years back, he was just TTPing. Right?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You off your meds or something?

Holy fcuk.

We were fcuking teammates on a FVSL team before I packed it in for good.
I used the key word PLAYED. That’s the key. You had to have actually PLAYED to have PLAYED.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby 5 Caps kids 0

“ThE WhItECaPs WiLL wIn THe LeAGuE & PRoVinCiALS”

Couldn’t even win a 50/50.

Never thought I’d see the day where I say this, but the things I would do for a rainy Friday night away to chilliwack right now. Need a proper battle.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FC Faly with a big result last night

3-2 over Tigers.

@knvb can you rattle some cages and ask what it would take to get an actual link to "FVSL TV" on the league website where you can actually view the games? What good is a PDF schedule telling you when TV games are on if you can't actually see them?

ghosts GIF

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When one joins a league contender, choosing the path of least resistance, one would expect things to come easily, no?

Noted. Sports media BC hosts.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FC Faly with a big result last night

3-2 over Tigers.

@knvb can you rattle some cages and ask what it would take to get an actual link to "FVSL TV" on the league website where you can actually view the games? What good is a PDF schedule telling you when TV games are on if you can't actually see them?

ghosts GIF
Nice! More of this…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0