Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
@LaFlamaBlanca @Canucks4Ever

Any based/baseless predictions this week lads?!

This appears to be the wrong forum for predictions. However,

Abby vs Coastal
I think we are in for a surprise in this matchup with Abby taking it 2-1

Surrey vs Port Moody has the potential to go either way. Would be surprised if Port Moody didn’t come away with a result after a dismal performance the week prior 2-0 Pomo

SAFC vs CCB like the make up of SAFC kind of remind me an Aldergrove 3-4 years ago with less game changers but know you will get full effort week in week out. CCB tried to play a nice brand of soccer but appears they are only able to play one way which can become detrimental when trailing. 2-1 SAFC.

Langley vs Van U. Not much to say here 3-0 Langley

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice, you’re on the same path as your friend who’s got removed from this page. Saying someone’s dog is going to get ran over. Maybe yous should be careful on the road... my pup stands more of a chance then you. Considering his intelligence is clearly above yours or at the very least he’s more loyal then your team is.
Hahahahha don't worry about my team. Focus on ur shitsue and ur family and ur job. Don't act like ur 5. Get a life and stop watching random teams. Ur low key probably a pedophile waiting for your next victim.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice, you’re on the same path as your friend who’s got removed from this page. Saying someone’s dog is going to get ran over. Maybe yous should be careful on the road... my pup stands more of a chance then you. Considering his intelligence is clearly above yours or at the very least he’s more loyal then your team is.
Let ur pup loose he'll probably run away and get munched by a big dog .

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahahahha don't worry about my team. Focus on ur shitsue and ur family and ur job. Don't act like ur 5. Get a life and stop watching random teams. Ur low key probably a pedophile waiting for your next victim.

Yeah I like watching local soccer. With pals of mine on the teams I’m watching. Again yours and Vancouvers teams I don’t really know that well. All I knows is there’s a difference between yous twos teams and the rest of the league. I’m not saying yous won’t pull out a win or two. But yous definitely aren’t great compared to the rest of the league. As for me, you don’t know who I am. Secondly I’m light years better then yous personally. I’m sure. One day I’ll face your team. Maybe if you ever make provincial A cup provincials. Cheers plug.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
UPL Predictions-

Langley 4 Van U 0
What’s understood need not be explained.

SAFC 3 CCB 1
See a close first half, second half SAFCs more experienced players pick up the pace snag one off a set piece forcing CCB to commit forward and SAFC grabs a third late on. Wow, that was in depth (probably none of that will happen)

Abby 3 Coastal 3
Both like to attack, both also concede. Should be a good game that can/will go either way.

Pomo 1 Surrey U 1
Pomo enters a bit of a slump after last weeks misfire against langley, surrey will predictably be missing bodys and be looking to keep it tight. Both miss chances, both settle for a point.

69% chance none of these predictions hold up.

72A4F9E8-CB9B-4387-9510-2DDCDCEF8FCD.gif

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah I like watching local soccer. With pals of mine on the teams I’m watching. Again yours and Vancouvers teams I don’t really know that well. All I knows is there’s a difference between yous twos teams and the rest of the league. I’m not saying yous won’t pull out a win or two. But yous definitely aren’t great compared to the rest of the league. As for me, you don’t know who I am. Secondly I’m light years better then yous personally. I’m sure. One day I’ll face your team. Maybe if you ever make provincial A cup provincials. Cheers plug.
One day this one day that, u have had too many beers, go to sleep ya drunk. You can say what u want now I’m not responding to some random guy u prolly hasn’t kicked a ball.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Ronaldo. 07 I've talked to 2 or 3 guys from your team and seems like you have a bunch of guys ready to jump ship. Might want to talk to Van Utd and Surrey Utd and tell them to leave your players alone... Season may be getting a lot rougher in the coming weeks. Your players that you claim rep your badge so hard tell me CCB Azad is such a joke of a team. So poorly run, the coaching staff is useless and the team is dysfunctional. Would be lucky to finish mid table in div 1. Don't think everyone is as united on the team as you believe but hey, maybe you can speak it into existence
If u are on the team and ur a man say all this stuff to coaches tomorrow at the game.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow am I gunna get banned. Don't scare me boys Halloween is over.

Only thing I’d be scared of if I was yous. Is your mom when you come home to late after a Friday night game. What number are yous tonight. I’ll make sure to watch how you play. See if your skill on the key board matches that on the field.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only thing I’d be scared of if I was yous. Is your mom when you come home to late after a Friday night game. What number are yous tonight. I’ll make sure to watch how you play. See if your skill on the key board matches that on the field.

What skill the guy can’t even fcuking spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0